Author Topic: Ask Anyone Anything Game.  (Read 30088 times)

via

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
Re: Ask Anyone Anything Game.
« Reply #300 on: August 06, 2012, 02:27:34 PM »

Duh.

Which Alex Mack superpower would you take?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 02:30:18 PM by via »

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #301 on: August 06, 2012, 02:37:33 PM »
Did she have telekinesis? If so, that.

Do you have any beliefs or notions stuck in your head that you suspect are just straight-up wrong? Stereotypes, prejudices, beliefs about the way the world works or the way people think, etc. Could be anything.

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #302 on: August 06, 2012, 05:11:26 PM »
Sometimes I have strong notions of people's 'vibes', or my my giving off 'vibes' and all that. At times I think that the planets magnetic field and maybe that some kind of individual human magnetic field or brain waves could be affecting us some way. Often I think that these assumptions are straight up bogus.

What is something that you know that you feel like no one else would know on here, but would be useful?

maybe this; Proctor and Gamble is taking over Brazil.

Do you drink bottled water or tap water?

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:25:34 PM by David »

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #303 on: August 06, 2012, 05:29:57 PM »
Sometimes I have strong notions of people's 'vibes', or my my giving off 'vibes' and all that. At times I think that the planets magnetic field and maybe that some kind of individual human magnetic field or brain waves could be affecting us some way. Often I think that these assumptions are straight up bogus.

Expand Quote

What is something that you know that you feel like no one else would know on here, but would be useful?
[close]

maybe this; Proctor and Gamble is taking over Brazil.

Do you drink bottled water or tap water?

I think you mean the Chinese are taking over Brazil.

I drink tap water. 

What do you think of China?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #304 on: August 06, 2012, 09:41:21 PM »
i would love to visit

boobs or ass?

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #305 on: August 06, 2012, 10:46:26 PM »
i would love to visit

boobs or ass?

Life's biggest dilemma. Booty.

Does Megan Fox's thumb bother you?

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #306 on: August 07, 2012, 12:16:03 AM »
No it doesn't. I don't know what it looks like.

Why does it bother some people?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #307 on: August 07, 2012, 08:41:30 AM »

Because its been inside Brian Austin Green's asshole?

Biggest pet peeve?

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #308 on: August 07, 2012, 08:48:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Because its been inside Brian Austin Green's asshole?

Biggest pet peeve?

people's lack of consideration for other people (could mean taking up two seats on the subway during rush hour to just always making a mess when they come over to your house)... that and stupidity.

most embarrassing moment?
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #309 on: August 07, 2012, 09:28:08 AM »
When I peed my pants in 2nd grade. Had to change into sweatpants in front of the class.

What's your least favorite commercial on TV right now?
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

mikerox

• Rep: -1
« Reply #310 on: August 07, 2012, 01:10:41 PM »
When I peed my pants in 2nd grade. Had to change into sweatpants in front of the class.

What's your least favorite commercial on TV right now?

I'm in ireland right now and there is this horrible commercial of a poorly animated guy singing a song that just repeats, "buy the room, get the tv" over and over and then shows shitty air guitaring.

How old were you when you lost you're virginity and what lead up to it going down

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #311 on: August 07, 2012, 01:34:02 PM »
19 - There was this chick always hanging around my friends Uni residence I didn't go there, anyway she was always kind of a bitch to me, then one night we were all out somewhere and she was drunk, she brought me back to her dorm  some dude kept pounding on the door asking for me lol, and we did it. I didn't bust. 

Are you happy with the way your life is going?

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #312 on: August 07, 2012, 02:00:10 PM »
19 - There was this chick always hanging around my friends Uni residence I didn't go there, anyway she was always kind of a bitch to me, then one night we were all out somewhere and she was drunk, she brought me back to her dorm  some dude kept pounding on the door asking for me lol, and we did it. I didn't bust. 

Are you happy with the way your life is going?
Not really, but I?m quite happy with the efforts in changing it so far.

Would being a pro-skater be a dream come true for you?

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #313 on: August 07, 2012, 02:54:05 PM »
Yes and no. Obviously when you're a little skate rat kid you think "Yeah I wanna be pro and get free stuff with my name on it and get paid to skate" which still sounds awesome to me. But on the other hand, after growing a bit older and learning that I have other passions as well, its nice to know that I just went "pro" in something I enjoy doing.

Pro-in this sense meaning having to do it as a career and get paid to do it.

Biggest opportunity that could've/would've impacted your future that you regret not taking?

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #314 on: August 10, 2012, 09:21:52 PM »
In all sincerity, at 35, I regret nothing. Every decision, good or bad, has led me to where I am and I'm humbled and fortunate for the life I have. There are little things, like reacting differently in certain situations, or being more considerate of other people but without those things I would have never grown to be the person I am.

With that in mind, how much responsibility do you feel for the people around you, your family, friends, community, etc?

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #315 on: August 15, 2012, 07:31:07 PM »
Jason, I think I saw you the other day bombing down 37th when I was selling some shit at Buffalo Exchange. Anyways, I'm going to say not much. I'll try to help when I can but, I'm going to let other people live their lives.

My friend and I are going to start doing a biweekly punk night. We'll both be playing records. Live band every other week. On Mondays. What should we call it?
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #316 on: August 23, 2012, 12:03:25 AM »
Jason, I think I saw you the other day bombing down 37th when I was selling some shit at Buffalo Exchange. Anyways, I'm going to say not much. I'll try to help when I can but, I'm going to let other people live their lives.

That sounds about right. 

My friend and I are going to start doing a biweekly punk night. We'll both be playing records. Live band every other week. On Mondays. What should we call it?

How about 'Serious Case of the Mondays'? Where are you doing it?

For everyone else: Last serious slam/what were you doing?

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #317 on: August 23, 2012, 12:23:59 AM »
Bombing a hill drunk 30 steps from my house. Got the speed wobbles and just ate the worst shit of my life, road rash for days, jacked my knee up, but I was drunk so I started laughing

Last awkward moment you had? Im talking cringe worthy really bad where you think about it later and make this face

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #318 on: August 23, 2012, 08:48:00 AM »
Last night at the park, ate shit pretty hard doing a backtail over a tiny 3 foot hip.my friend was laughing so much he didn't pay attention and clipped the edge, falling right beside me.there was probably 25 twelve year old kids there, watching these two fat dudes laying down.dunno why but when he fell it was 10 times more embarassing.

Besides slap, how do you fuck around at work?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #319 on: August 23, 2012, 09:45:46 AM »
I play a lot of online chess. Daydream about skating and make trick lists of tricks I'm probably never going to do but making them is nonetheless exciting and fun. Write little essays or short stories about the fucked up dynamics in the office I work at - I constantly marvel at how similar my workplace environment is to those depicted in Dilbert, Office Space, and The Office. I can't tell if that means those creations are super true-to-life, or if I live in some fucked up twisted fantasy workplace.

How often do you lie? Do you do it for fun or to fuck with people, or as a necessary function throughout the day so as to not insult or embarrass people with the truth?

Citizen on Patron

• Rep: -11
« Reply #320 on: August 23, 2012, 11:38:13 PM »
I try not to lie to people, which is one of the reasons why most people think I'm an asshole. I still have to lie in moderation though just to be polite in some situations but mostly I am exorbitantly truthful. Telling the truth is not what it's all cracked up to be. My advice to everyone is to just lie all the time. Fuck it.

Have you ever taken any psychedelics of any kind? If so share some of your experiences, if not maybe express some of your views on psychedelics.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #321 on: August 24, 2012, 09:48:46 AM »
      i've done acid twice before, but nothing else besides that.  when i did it, i wasn't one of those people taking it trying to get "fucked up", i had heard from people how it could be an eye-opening experience, and how some people had came out with a different perspective afterwards.  i was mainly interested in using acid as a learning experience. 
      on the first occasion, i took two tabs and smoked hash in my backyard with two childhood friends while i waited for it to kick in.  i was the only one who took it, and soon after smoking it kicked in.  it wasn't too strong, and i didn't really have that many visuals.  i felt a heightened sense of my surroundings and everything seemed a lot more vibrant than normal. 
      an hour into the trip it began to rain, so we moved under the patio where we would be dry.  it looked almost as if little rainbow-colored spheres of light were being emitted when rain would hit the ground.  the only other visual i had was when i went to stand up, it was like i had a transparent beehive pattern over everything i saw.  it was pretty cool, but it only lasted roughly five minutes. 
      nothing really spectacular happened the rest of the night, but i couldn't sleep that night, and came down at 4 am.

my second experience was a lot more eventful than the first. 
      i had taken it on a camping trip with a few friends, and it was their first time doing lsd.  i had one friend who opted to just consume copious amounts of weed, as he had a family history of schizophrenia and didn't want to take any chances.  the three others only took one tab each, they were kind of skeptical about it.  i stupidly took four tabs, which the guy i bought it from suggested i took if i really wanted to see things. 
       we were just hanging around while waiting for it to kick in, when my friend ted goes back to the car to get something he forgot (the car was parked about a half a mile from where we were camping).  we didn't really think anything of it, because we didn't think the acid would kick in during his short walk to the car, we were wrong. 
      after a half hour or so, we began to get worried that ted wasn't back yet, and everyone else's hits were starting to kick in.  i still didn't really feel much so i decided i would take my other friend with me, and go and look for him, while my semi-sober friend stayed with the other guy, who at that point was full on tripping. 
      so, we begin walking through the woods, and five minutes in, we come across ted sitting in a tree, who is obviously tripping hard as fuck.  at this point i'm starting to feel it, and my friend who i brought with me to look for ted is tripping too.  we have no clue how the fuck ted got into the tree, as he is sitting about 15 feet up in the tree and there are no low-hanging branches.  we proceed to tell ted to get out of the tree, who refuses.   at this point the acid has kicked in fully for me, and i'm tripping balls.  all the things i see that can move look like there are trails of light following behind them, and the trees look as if they've all been bent at an almost 90 degree angle.  because of this, i thought i could grab ted from the tree.  after what felt like hours of trying, i gave up, and went back to camp with my friend and leaving ted in the tree.  when we got back to camp, my semi-sober friend informed us how our other tripping friend had turned his tent inside out and felt the need to rid himself of all his worldly possessions (stripping naked and attempting to throw everything he brought into the campfire) and was just chilling by the fire, in the nude. 
      this didn't really strike my friend or i as odd, and asked where ted was.  we told him that he was just sitting in the tree, and this concerned my friend so we went back to check on him.  again, ted refused to get out of the tree, so we thought the best plan would be to leave a bunch of blankets and shit under the tree, in case he fell out. 
      we went back to camp, gathered all our blankets, sleeping bags, and pillows and put them under the tree.  we then went back to camp, where my semi-sober friend passed out around midnight.  the acid was still in full effect for my other friend and i, who had somewhat calmed down, and we sat for the rest of the night just looking into the sky, where it looked for me as if each star seemed to zip around in the sky, whenever i tried to focus on it.  oh yeah, not to mention my friend would still not put his clothes back on.  we passed out early the next morning, and when we woke up, ted was back at the camp.  my friend had gone and gotten him when he woke up, and said ted had burrowed himself into the mass of blankets and sleeping bags.  we all went and got the sleeping bags and went back to sleep for the majority of that day.  when we woke up we all had a good laugh about ted's tree antics, and he told us that he wouldn't get down from the tree the whole time because he felt the drop from the tree was high enough to kill him. 
      even after that second experience, i'm still down to do it again, whenever the situation presents itself. 

ever been caught jerking off by a complete stranger?

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #322 on: August 24, 2012, 10:10:32 AM »
I wish. It would probably be more uncomfortable for them that it would be for me. I have an ability to beat off, anywhere, any time, no matter what circumstance. I could carry a full discussion about anything, and only only stop while I cum, then continue. Ive done it before.

If you had to eat a turd and got one dipping sauce, what would you choose??

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #323 on: August 24, 2012, 04:07:42 PM »

Die taste buds.

Ever eat your own boogers?

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #324 on: August 24, 2012, 08:56:04 PM »

Die taste buds.

all the time

has anyone ever given someone a Cleavland steamer or a hot carl?

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #325 on: August 25, 2012, 12:50:47 AM »
Expand Quote

Die taste buds.

[close]

all the time

has anyone ever given someone a Cleavland steamer or a hot carl?

Is a Cleveland steamer where you shit on a girls chest? No, I've never done that. I did upper-decker a frat houses toilet once. Still kinda proud of that one.

For a half-million dollars, would you rip off the fingernails on your hand (minus the thumb) and get F-U-C-K tattooed on the raw skin. When your fingernails grew back, the tattoo is permanently visible.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #326 on: August 25, 2012, 01:39:34 AM »
for a half million dollars ill get fuck tattooed on my face.

whats your favorite tv show

buttpirate

• Rep: 32
« Reply #327 on: August 25, 2012, 02:59:53 AM »
for a half million dollars ill get fuck tattooed on my face.

whats your favorite tv show
i get into that extreme engineering series, bridge building is trippy. otherwise GoT for the moment.

what's the last really bad thing you've done to someone on purpose; why did you do it, do you regret it now.

Mole

« Reply #328 on: August 25, 2012, 03:19:00 AM »
When I was about six years old, I punched one of my uncles in the nuts. For no reason other than I thought it was funny. He was not pleased. To this day I don't know why I did it.

Would you lick a hot girl's arsehole? I certainly would not lick any arsehole.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #329 on: August 25, 2012, 10:14:58 AM »
Yea, my ex had the shithole of a 5 year old.looked like poo had never passed thru it before,  like ivory.I snuck a few licks in one time when eating her out, she wasn't ecstatic about it but it had no taste whatsoever.

What's something that really bugs or irritates you, against your will?as in, u don't wanna be bothered with this shit but it wears on you.a guilty memory perhaps?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here