Author Topic: Ask Anyone Anything Game.  (Read 30029 times)

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Ask Anyone Anything Game.
« Reply #360 on: July 18, 2013, 03:04:08 AM »
uhhh..............................................................my ac/dc mug, makes every morning metal up my ass

what is the most highest you ever got and what did it feel like/what hapepned

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #361 on: July 18, 2013, 06:45:34 AM »
uhhh..............................................................my ac/dc mug, makes every morning metal up my ass

my 17th birthday was during schoolies week (its a week long party that happens when you graduate high school in Australia)... that night along with drinking and smoking heaps of weed (doing buckets, i was never a big weed smoker or drinker) i ended up passing out for a few hours... when i came too i went and puked my guts up over the 12 storey balcony. unbeknownst to me there were people sitting directly in the path of my discharge... my puke ended up hitting one those people.

what is the strangest thing you've got stuck in your nose?

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #362 on: July 18, 2013, 06:54:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

my 17th birthday was during schoolies week (its a week long party that happens when you graduate high school in Australia)... that night along with drinking and smoking heaps of weed (doing buckets, i was never a big weed smoker or drinker) i ended up passing out for a few hours... when i came too i went and puked my guts up over the 12 storey balcony. unbeknownst to me there were people sitting directly in the path of my discharge... my puke ended up hitting one those people.

Drywall dust for days. Shit is awful.

Do you tip when you get takeout?

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #363 on: July 18, 2013, 08:10:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Maybe some loose pocket change if they have a bucket, but usually not. I tip big for delivery when I'm feeling real lazy though.

Are you a cat person, or a dog person? Or a they should euthanize all domestic animals person? And why?

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #364 on: July 18, 2013, 08:27:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Maybe some loose pocket change if they have a bucket, but usually not. I tip big for delivery when I'm feeling real lazy though.

Are you a cat person, or a dog person? Or a they should euthanize all domestic animals person? And why?
dog person, for sure. They fit my personality better. Cats are too standoffish, plus every cat I met as a child was an asshole to me. That's not to say I hate all cats, I've met a few that were great. Dogs are just better.

What's one thing that you do regularly that you're worried will kill you eventually? Be creative.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #365 on: July 18, 2013, 08:37:15 AM »
I'm not actually worried about it, but others are, I live on the beach and go swimming a lot, always alone and after a few beers and j dogs (joints). I like diving down deep so u have to swim about 20 mins to half an hour away from the beach because its fairly shallow. so I usually dive kinda near the channel for boat traffic. it's a little sketchy but that's part of the draw. I've had a couple boats come up to me thinking I was carried out there/drowning, and subsequent scolding a. it's the best tho, almost as fun as skating. um if I died im from it I'd probably be swimming along the bottom and find a mermaid and start titty fuxking her, and go up to the surface to gasp/cum and get run over by a fishing boat.

someone answer my damn question about trust!!! that's why I brought this bitxh back
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #366 on: July 18, 2013, 08:58:50 AM »
I'm not actually worried about it, but others are, I live on the beach and go swimming a lot, always alone and after a few beers and j dogs (joints). I like diving down deep so u have to swim about 20 mins to half an hour away from the beach because its fairly shallow. so I usually dive kinda near the channel for boat traffic. it's a little sketchy but that's part of the draw. I've had a couple boats come up to me thinking I was carried out there/drowning, and subsequent scolding a. it's the best tho, almost as fun as skating. um if I died im from it I'd probably be swimming along the bottom and find a mermaid and start titty fuxking her, and go up to the surface to gasp/cum and get run over by a fishing boat.

someone answer my damn question about trust!!! that's why I brought this bitxh back
damn! That's sketchy.

An old friend of mine, must have been 2 years ago now. It started with he, my gf and I driving back from Chicago after going to Lollapalooza, we were in my girl's car. He was driving. He got pulled over for speeding, no big deal. Then, a couple weeks later, he starts talking about how he wasn't gonna pay the ticket, and didn't think it was his responsibility. Finally I convinced him to just suck it up and do it. A few weeks later, we were at a party and he decided he needed more beer (he was already pretty drunk). As he's pulling out, he hits my gf's car. To his credit, he tells her immediately, and they agree that she'll get an estimate to get the bumper fixed (it was kinda fucked) and he'd pay for it. She shops around and finds a good deal, and he refuses to pay. Takes 5 months of him avoiding her calls, my calls, several facebook messages, etc. to get him to finally pay up. The last straw was when I found out he was talking shit behind our backs the whole time, calling my gf a "fat bitch," saying she was changing me for the worst (I went back to college and started turning my life around), that I was a pussy, all sorts of stupid shit. He was my best friend, and I had gone out of my way to make sure that he and my gf were close since they were both super important to me. I haven't talked to him in 2 years.

Not super crucial, but my trust was definitely betrayed.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #367 on: July 18, 2013, 09:02:01 AM »
Some shitcunt ex-gf convinced me to reverse a break-up and told me she'd stop doing drugs n shit (OCs), she didn't, i felt like a fucking chump. It's whatever though, she sends me a "happy birthday" text every year and I haven't spoken to her in about four years. So she clearly feels guilty or something, whatever it is, but I enjoy ignoring her and I hope it makes her feel awful.

Your mother, Snooki from Jersey Shore, and a meth-head Juggalo girl. Fuck one, marry one, kill one, GO

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #368 on: July 18, 2013, 09:17:06 AM »
So stoked this thread is active again.

Marry my mom, kill the meth-head, and...ugh...

Who would you pick as your best friend for life (and as a result of this friendship, you were the immediate beneficiary of their resources/skills): Donald Trump, The Terminator, or a Snorlax?

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #369 on: July 18, 2013, 10:43:55 AM »

Who would you pick as your best friend for life (and as a result of this friendship, you were the immediate beneficiary of their resources/skills): Donald Trump, The Terminator, or a Snorlax?

Thought about it for a minute and I'd have to go with Trump for the money.  If I was able to retain my personality/memories/feelings and achieve immortality, then I would choose the Terminator.  Yet, I don't know if these pre-requisites would be met; so, I have to go with that kook Trump.  Snorlax is dope though.

What do you think is worse for your body: Smoking a few cigarettes a day or eating alittle fast food everday (Wendy's, McD's, Tbell, KFC, etc...)?
I suck at SLAP.

jerrys_kids

« Reply #370 on: July 18, 2013, 11:50:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thought about it for a minute and I'd have to go with Trump for the money.  If I was able to retain my personality/memories/feelings and achieve immortality, then I would choose the Terminator.  Yet, I don't know if these pre-requisites would be met; so, I have to go with that kook Trump.  Snorlax is dope though.

What do you think is worse for your body: Smoking a few cigarettes a day or eating alittle fast food everday (Wendy's, McD's, Tbell, KFC, etc...)?

On your body as a whole probably the fast food.

Would you rather masturbate with a room full or men watching or watching the teletubbies for 24 hours straight?

raunchyrick

• Rep: 36
« Reply #371 on: July 18, 2013, 12:34:18 PM »
Tracer, The fuck dude?

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #372 on: July 18, 2013, 11:12:25 PM »
^ Id watch teletubbies for 24 hrs.

Your wife and child are caught in a deathtrap like something from saw, and you a strapped into a chair and forced to watch them suffer. The tormentor gives you a choice. Save yourself, they suffer an excruciating death. Save them, you suffer an excruciating death. What would you do?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:14:29 PM by MuchasGracias »

OttoMaddox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #373 on: July 18, 2013, 11:35:34 PM »
how do i know the tormentor is trustworthy?  assuming that we wouldn't all just be killed, i'd take the excruciating death.  although i don't actually have a wife and child, but i'm guessing if i did i would want to save them. 

suffer a brutal ankle sprain everyday for the rest of your life, or amputate your foot, no anaesthesia?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #374 on: July 19, 2013, 01:02:01 PM »
Suffer the ankle sprain every day, I would assume at least some of them have to be a result of skating. Fuck, I feel like I give myself a minor ankle sprain every day I skate anyway.

If you had to pick one for the rest of your life: Would you rather fuck an ugly girl that lets you do whatever you want and serves you in any way you please any time, or an incredibly beautiful girl who lets you go missionary only once a year and won't let you masturbate?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Shredsledder

« Reply #375 on: July 19, 2013, 05:33:47 PM »
option #1 for sure. this is the second time today this song has been relevant
Jimmy Soul - If You Want To Be Happy

is someone were to pay you for a service, would you rather be paid with high-class whores or a trip to ft. lauderdale?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3313
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #376 on: July 19, 2013, 05:38:18 PM »
option #1 for sure. this is the second time today this song has been relevant
Jimmy Soul - If You Want To Be Happy

is someone were to pay you for a service, would you rather be paid with high-class whores or a trip to ft. lauderdale?

I'll take the trip...the whores are better in Ft. Lauderdale.

Have you ever stolen anything from your grandmother?

Fake Tits

« Reply #377 on: July 19, 2013, 05:46:23 PM »
No but she used to give me money 99% knowing it was for weed or grog.

If you have a sister have you thought about fucking her?

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #378 on: August 08, 2013, 08:32:57 AM »
no
but i did dream of her naked and woke up with a boner and guilt
i was 13

whats the farthest you've jizzed and where did it land?

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #379 on: August 08, 2013, 09:57:57 AM »
I am not in the jizz olympics but the first time I came on a girl, I think it reached her neck or something. I remember jerking off as a teen too in the toilet and sometimes my jizz would sound like someone was throwing a spear into the water catching fish. I bet if I had shot it forward in open space, that shit would have gone a good couple of feet.

If you could secretly kill someone and get away with it, who would it be?
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #380 on: August 08, 2013, 12:53:19 PM »
George Zimmerman.

What's the worst food you've ever eaten?

Useless Wooden Bench

• Rep: 159
    • Pappy avatar image
« Reply #381 on: August 08, 2013, 01:28:47 PM »
White Castle on my one trip to the U.S.A.

Objectively, whats the rapiest/creepiest thing you've ever done?

companguero

• Rep: 248
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #382 on: May 29, 2021, 02:15:35 AM »
Objectively, whats the rapiest/creepiest thing you've ever done?

I drove a taxi for two years in LA.
In '06 Halloween landed on a weekday so I assumed people would be dressing up and partying that weekend.
At this time I was essentially friendless so creep point one.

I happened to watch Taxi Driver Saturday night and I don't know what came over me

but I had an old green army coat inherited from my grandfather and enough hair to buzz off into the mohawk. I also had the fake blood handy so that got splashed on.

The next couple hours were spent arriving to pick up passengers who would first balk at my appearance , give their destination and eventually ask in confused tones "what are you?"

I really remember feeling dejected at their palpable discomfort and total lack of appreciation for my near perfect costume.
But looking back now, I guess the impact I had was much more true to the character so I'll chalk it up to a success.

What is the most cowardly thing you've done AND MORE IMPORTANTLY how have you redeemed yourself?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 01:36:36 AM by companguero »

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.