Author Topic: Street bonelesses  (Read 3187 times)

Heshrat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -12
Re: Street bonelesses
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2023, 09:13:46 PM »
I only pay attention to them if someone tries a boneless off the top of a roof or a truck, lol. I never relate to a skaters clip doing a boneless because Ive never been a boneless guy.
I did your mom

WavyDavy

• Rep: 128
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2023, 11:58:09 AM »
This guys bonelesses are quite interesting

RoughStylin

• Rep: 33
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2023, 01:58:34 PM »
Chima did that boneless into that mountainous freeway bank. Was it a Transworld cover? That one has always stuck out to me. Can’t remember seeing him do another boneless.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2023, 06:56:59 PM »
Also there is this boneless trick that ray barbee does in some old videos where it's like a half cab backside boneless on flat and it actually looks really cool. That would be a rad trick to see someone do on like a bump to bar or a similar obstacle.
I’ve been trying to learn them for a good minute now!
Anyway, Japanese super rat is the exception to this rule, meh who am I kidding it’s a dumb rule anyway, bonelesses rule no matter the terrain!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2023, 03:29:53 AM »

is it still a boneless if you grab mute? there was a "boneless" guy at my local when i was starting skating and he would do them down shit but they looked kinda weird to me and when i watched some of his crew old videos i realized he was grabbing mute the whole time. anyway bean plants are better, but i like a street boneless if it's done right by the right skater. i liked when ba did them into rails and his boneless lipslide on clipper. if there's a spot with very short run up which makes it pretty much impossible to ollie then a boneless/bean plant is cool. when emile did that 360 boneless after a long ass noseslide in the last polar video i was genuinely hyped on the trick because it came outta nowhere, that was cool too.
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2023, 03:41:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

is it still a boneless if you grab mute? there was a "boneless" guy at my local when i was starting skating and he would do them down shit but they looked kinda weird to me and when i watched some of his crew old videos i realized he was grabbing mute the whole time. anyway bean plants are better, but i like a street boneless if it's done right by the right skater. i liked when ba did them into rails and his boneless lipslide on clipper. if there's a spot with very short run up which makes it pretty much impossible to ollie then a boneless/bean plant is cool. when emile did that 360 boneless after a long ass noseslide in the last polar video i was genuinely hyped on the trick because it came outta nowhere, that was cool too.
I think boneless can be any grab if your front foot propels you upwards but the classic frontside and backside are most common. Maybe a bit like how an invert is a trick but there's also all different kinds of inverts

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2023, 03:09:51 PM »
peep the wallie to Russian boneless:

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2023, 03:58:44 PM »
Its great as some flare from time to time but it’s become a crutch to lackluster skootboarders

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2023, 09:01:26 PM »
Also there is this boneless trick that ray barbee does in some old videos where it's like a half cab backside boneless on flat and it actually looks really cool. That would be a rad trick to see someone do on like a bump to bar or a similar obstacle.

That's a great example.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2023, 09:13:47 PM »

This kid is one of my favorite skaters.

He like a cave man Rick flip pop over on a pretty big block I think. I could be wrong. All his other stuff is amazing too. I'm not wrong about that. He's a musician too.

Zane is awesome too.

That Eli Reed clip popped up on mark's channel again. Nollie pop boneless I think it's stale over a paper box or something. That's pretty fucked.
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2023, 09:18:27 PM »
I seen that Bev kid do proper street bonelesses too. He's the best of the YouTubers I think.

He's got all the right gear. Wide board short wb. Fancy pants 9" mags which I want bad. And 60mm wheels.

All these things= good style. It's obvious to me he's going to skate forever. Watch. I'm never wrong usually.
(A)pl(E)

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -440
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2023, 09:37:36 PM »
Its great as some flare from time to time but it’s become a crutch to lackluster skootboarders
You’re thinking of wallies

Bill Salt

« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2023, 11:23:40 PM »
do you skate for fun or because you hope to impress people?
word

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2023, 11:30:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This kid is one of my favorite skaters.

He like a cave man Rick flip pop over on a pretty big block I think. I could be wrong. All his other stuff is amazing too. I'm not wrong about that. He's a musician too.

Zane is awesome too.

That Eli Reed clip popped up on mark's channel again. Nollie pop boneless I think it's stale over a paper box or something. That's pretty fucked.
yeah, I’m actually riding a Kento board at the moment, he’s still young so I have a feeling he’ll drop some really epic shit over the next few years! Great bag of tricks and super creative

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 98
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2023, 05:41:11 AM »
Fun trick
Cocteau Twins

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2023, 08:33:20 AM »
I tried to throw a boneless down in a line recently, just dorking around, and I think I threw my back out. Don't underestimate it.