Author Topic: Rosa Appreciation  (Read 11659 times)

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
Re: Rosa Appreciation
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2018, 12:59:28 PM »

I distinctly remember getting a massive boner on a bus during a school trip when i saw this ad in Sidewalk

squippy

• Rep: -28
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2020, 12:47:08 PM »
kris markovich... wow!

Seventyfrigginseven

• Rep: 123
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2020, 03:17:15 AM »
I had 15 minutes after school to myself, I could usually beat it to a Rosa ad and still have time to make myself a large plate of nachos.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 879
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2020, 10:27:09 AM »
Stoked we were all stroking it to a class act of a woman and that she didn't end up less than what she is now.

That cover up your nipples girl was some other female associated big brother if I'm not mistaken. I'll go dive into my stack of mags for, uh, confirmation.
I take everything I said back. The board hit me in the nuts for the first time ever today, because i was wearing these shits.

• Rep: 55
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2020, 09:47:33 AM »
Dear Rosa, if youíre out there reading this, my teenage self thanks you for the photo below. Also, hit me up in the PMs.

Kooky_Monster

• Rep: 8
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2020, 10:28:57 AM »
Stoked we were all stroking it to a class act of a woman and that she didn't end up less than what she is now.

That cover up your nipples girl was some other female associated big brother if I'm not mistaken. I'll go dive into my stack of mags for, uh, confirmation.
This. She is even more attractive now.

ndsr

• Rep: 61
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2020, 02:03:50 PM »

Enjoy your confirmation.  Iím gonna adopt this term ďdonít come in here, Iím just looking for confirmation!Ē