Author Topic: New Balance # containment thread  (Read 761585 times)

cornman and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1203
Re: New Balance # containment thread
« Reply #8761 on: March 15, 2024, 12:21:01 PM »
@smellsdead

yo breh, danx for protecting my ankles, knees and hips via this conversion

bad bwoi boots voyaging pon babylon

JohnDi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
« Reply #8762 on: March 15, 2024, 02:49:58 PM »
About a month in on my first pair of 808s. Took awhile to get used to them but now i feel like i have to skate bulky shoes for awhile since ive adapted to them. Looking down at my feet on the board looks sick and they look sick in clips, already ordered a 2nd pair and def want to try the 1010s but from what i heard theyre a little more slick on the tread?
Definitely a slicker feeling bottom and going from 808 with the sole thickness the 1010 does feel a bit just less if that’s a way to describe it doesn’t feel as stable I guess. Tried putting on a 440 the other day since being 808 exclusive and felt like I was wearing slip ons it was so vastly different

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 970
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #8763 on: March 16, 2024, 10:47:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If only those 600s didnt have the mesh, shit gets dirty so quick and the fantomfit tape or whatever is peeling up on my pair that are only a week old haven't even skated them yet.
[close]
If you mean something like this same thing is happening to me on my 1010 :(
Been skating them for like 2 weeks.
[close]

That happened on both pairs I've owned. The collar mesh also ripped on both pairs before I skated them, just from walking around for a week or two to the corner store and shit. I tried New Balance support on the first pair a few times and never got a response and didn't try again for the second pair because of that experience. I like the soles but it's weird how the mesh parts just rip from walking in them. I figured this was just a launch issue but my more recent black pair is suffering the same fate.

[close]
Which black ones? Black/gum?

That's mind twisting.

How do youget Ollie wear on the inside part?

It's like you been riding a mechanical bull covered in mob
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 644
« Reply #8764 on: March 16, 2024, 02:11:18 PM »

marcusbutler

• Rep: 31
« Reply #8765 on: March 16, 2024, 05:36:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If only those 600s didnt have the mesh, shit gets dirty so quick and the fantomfit tape or whatever is peeling up on my pair that are only a week old haven't even skated them yet.
[close]
[close]

That happened on both pairs I've owned. The collar mesh also ripped on both pairs before I skated them, just from walking around for a week or two to the corner store and shit. I tried New Balance support on the first pair a few times and never got a response and didn't try again for the second pair because of that experience. I like the soles but it's weird how the mesh parts just rip from walking in them. I figured this was just a launch issue but my more recent black pair is suffering the same fate.

[close]
[close]

That's mind twisting.

Impossibles or no complys maybe
We rode 7.5's" and didn't complain.

yourfuckingdad

• Rep: -10
« Reply #8766 on: March 16, 2024, 05:38:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

The black/black/purple ones with the reflective N

Expand Quote

That's mind twisting.

[close]

Impossibles or no complys maybe

like I said in the post, just from walking. I did start skating them a bit, but after these tears formed.

DanRar009

• Rep: 34
« Reply #8767 on: Today at 09:30:24 AM »
New 1010 colorway

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4i3EnzrT0w/

Wow that’s such a beautiful colorway. Everyone I tell myself I have to chill on buying shoes new balance drops some shit I can’t resist

somedudefromnj

• Rep: 61
« Reply #8768 on: Today at 04:47:06 PM »
ive got a strange request..

can anyone hook it up with some 600 look down factor? These 288s arent gonna last forever and all the pictures ive seen of the 600 look like the shoes are tall (if that makes sense)

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

fergus

• Rep: 45
« Reply #8769 on: Today at 04:57:35 PM »
@rothdigga is there a rough eta for 440 v2 highs to arrive in Australia? Not in stores yet or on the NB website

rothdigga

• Rep: 562
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8770 on: Today at 05:02:38 PM »
@rothdigga is there a rough eta for 440 v2 highs to arrive in Australia? Not in stores yet or on the NB website
Ugh, I just checked and it looks like Australia didn't order any of the 440-hi's for Spring, Summer OR Fall 2024.  They don't range 100% of the line so it looks like they passed on these sadly for you.  NZ has a similar selection so no option for there either.  Sorry!  Wish I could help more here. 

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #8771 on: Today at 05:12:22 PM »
Just got some new 440s and it’s driving me crazy the Ns are all different sizes.   A saner man than I could probably deal

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 934
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #8772 on: Today at 05:49:41 PM »
Just got some new 440s and it’s driving me crazy the Ns are all different sizes.   A saner man than I could probably deal

Wut? You mean across both the shoes? For real?

Wide 440v2’s in Black with White are up:

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/nb-numeric-440-v2/NM440V2-45403.html#dwvar_NM440V2-45403_style=NM440BNG&dwvar_NM440V2-45403_width=2E&pid=NM440V2-45403&quantity=1

Anyone skate these from the first drop? They weren't necessarily 'wide' based on expectations, right?

@rothdigga
Was the V2 High going to come in wide? I can't recall.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #8773 on: Today at 05:57:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wut? You mean across both the shoes? For real?

Anyone skate these from the first drop? They weren't necessarily 'wide' based on expectations, right?

@rothdigga
Was the V2 High going to come in wide? I can't recall.

Yeah I think the interior/inner foot Ns are slightly smaller than the outer-foot ones (apparent in the negative space of the N) and mine are placed all out of order.   

I might post a photo, but I also might not because it isn’t THAT big of a difference and I don’t want to highlight the little things like this that fry my brain, but it looked off to me straight out of the box

Daydream

• Rep: 64
« Reply #8774 on: Today at 07:28:52 PM »

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 970
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #8775 on: Today at 10:03:51 PM »
Expand Quote

Wow that’s such a beautiful colorway. Everyone I tell myself I have to chill on buying shoes new balance drops some shit I can’t resist

Looks pretty good. Not really for me though. I think my favorite colourway of these is green
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

tom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 968
  • the moon rules
« Reply #8776 on: Today at 10:21:32 PM »
ive got a strange request..

can anyone hook it up with some 600 look down factor? These 288s arent gonna last forever and all the pictures ive seen of the 600 look like the shoes are tall (if that makes sense)
gotchu @somedudefromnj

fuck you bama