Author Topic: Non Skate Shoes Good For Skating Thread  (Read 130582 times)

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1160
Re: Non Skate Shoes Good For Skating Thread
« Reply #1110 on: June 21, 2024, 06:23:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Anyone have any experience with PF Flyers? There are a blacked out leather pair in Burlington for $22 that have tempted me lately
[close]

Maybe 10 yrs ago i skated tons of pf flyers--was used to skating normal non skate chucks and the flyers were constructed better and lasted longer...don't think my feet could handle them now but maybe with an aftermarket insole? I thought the texture on the toecap sidewall looked so cool

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=83899.0

Old PF flyer thread

toe_knee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 238
  • Get bent
« Reply #1111 on: June 21, 2024, 06:39:57 AM »
Anyone have any experience with PF Flyers? There are a blacked out leather pair in Burlington for $22 that have tempted me lately

Had a childhood friend that skated these exclusively, prolly still wears them, that dude was so fucking ILL he would skate the shitty metal ramp with loose ass PF Flyers going hundred miles an hour, doing frontside slash grinds and airs but could still krooked grind to back lip the flat bar he was also extremely successful with the ladies at a time when most of my crew were scared to talk to the opposite sex, Josh rules
You want some queso?
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 775
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1112 on: Today at 11:45:07 AM »
These vegan shoes by genesis look skatable, soccermom vibe though

Colgate spezial:

Or:

Argyle

• Rep: 42
« Reply #1113 on: Today at 12:35:18 PM »
Got some of the Reebok x sneeze club c grounds in the sale and they've skated really well. Most Reebok's skate well though

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 91
« Reply #1114 on: Today at 01:16:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Had a childhood friend that skated these exclusively, prolly still wears them, that dude was so fucking ILL he would skate the shitty metal ramp with loose ass PF Flyers going hundred miles an hour, doing frontside slash grinds and airs but could still krooked grind to back lip the flat bar he was also extremely successful with the ladies at a time when most of my crew were scared to talk to the opposite sex, Josh rules

As much as these might seem mutually exclusive, maybe he and Bastien were on to something.

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1158
« Reply #1115 on: Today at 04:10:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

As much as these might seem mutually exclusive, maybe he and Bastien were on to something.

ah.no.
imo, and im not qualified, but id wager that if he (josh/bastien) wanted to extremely success dudes that really care about skateboarding, well then yeah, hed need to stop doing that trick.
everyone else just sees a landed maneuver.