Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2186445 times)

skatesum609, Gene_Harrogate, Fuck-You-Thats-Why and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

DaSk8D00D

Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2012, 08:41:46 PM »
literally just now ordered a  pair of black/white surpa avengers for exactly $45 at 6pm.com. if you luck out with the shoe sizes you can get those bargains my nigga. saw some eS's on there goin for the low as well. yall better get on that clearance shit if you tryna come up ona good shoe deal. sooo fucking stoked on getting those ellington's, theyre like $90 at regular retail price.

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2012, 08:55:55 PM »
literally just now ordered a  pair of black/white surpa avengers for exactly $45 at 6pm.com. if you luck out with the shoe sizes you can get those bargains my nigga. saw some eS's on there goin for the low as well. yall better get on that clearance shit if you tryna come up ona good shoe deal. sooo fucking stoked on getting those ellington's, theyre like $90 at regular retail price.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT", let me peep it real quick
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2012, 10:02:26 PM »
Noooooooooooooo. Glad i got to visit GOODS a couple times when i went to Seattle
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

victor333

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2012, 10:14:03 AM »

My nigga, you gotta keep dat 6pm shit on the DL, ya dig? I been gettin' lucky wit muh deal over therr. (fuck this)

Like you said, it basically comes down to whether you get lucky with your shoe size. I picked up the last two pairs of size 11 Etnies Fairfax, for $22 bucks each...22 fucking dollars, free shipping, and they're some of the best shoes I've ever skated.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2012, 10:34:16 AM »
Wow! 6 p.m. is amazing! I saw some G-Codes I wanted that were 22 dollars and change.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 10:40:09 AM by BraveUlysses »

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2012, 01:19:30 PM »
I've been killing it on 6PM for a while now. came up on some Dekline Belmonts on there for $20 a pair a few years ago. They have some good Habitat shoes on there for $35.

edit: just scoped a pair of Vans Versas on there for $18. If you wear a 9, hop on that shit.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 01:23:38 PM by David »

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2012, 01:29:10 PM »
http://www.6pm.com/lakai-shoes-on-sale~3

Manchester XLK's for $37...

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2012, 05:21:24 PM »
I've been killing it on 6PM for a while now. came up on some Dekline Belmonts on there for $20 a pair a few years ago. They have some good Habitat shoes on there for $35.

edit: just scoped a pair of Vans Versas on there for $18. If you wear a 9, hop on that shit.

I also bought some belmonts for 30-35 on 6pm. They were so cheap I bought several different colorways. Nice shoe to go out in. Skated 4 pairs but I decided it was time to try something new.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2012, 06:57:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I also bought some belmonts for 30-35 on 6pm. They were so cheap I bought several different colorways. Nice shoe to go out in. Skated 4 pairs but I decided it was time to try something new.

They're very good shoes! thin though. not good for jumping down shit. I had 3 or 4 pairs of them in a bright green colorway. I was very pleased, especially for the price.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2012, 07:44:57 AM »
6pm need to start taking international orders, fuckers.
They don't  ??? I always thought they did, try going to zappos.com and looking for sale stuff there. Cause they might.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2012, 07:56:21 AM »
Double post but worth it.

http://www.6pm.com/supra-skytop-iii-grey-waxed-suede-magenta
$37 Skytop 3's, free shiping.......

GO GO GO GO MOTHERFUCKING GO!!!!!!

pandarelated

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2012, 03:43:00 PM »
Expand Quote
6pm need to start taking international orders, fuckers.
[close]
They don't  ??? I always thought they did, try going to zappos.com and looking for sale stuff there. Cause they might.

6pm is zappos whole sale / liquid site.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2012, 04:07:10 PM »

I saw that a few days ago but didn't post about it because I don't think anyone wants that ugly ass colorway.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2012, 09:31:28 PM »

BraveUlysses

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2012, 06:36:25 AM »
Websites like 6 p.m. make me want to buy a shoe based on how cheap it is even though I don't necessarily like the shoe. Saw some black Winos in my size for 15 bucks.

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2012, 02:18:02 PM »
Department of Goods has some cheap shoes usually

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2012, 05:49:16 PM »
Expand Quote
http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/ has pretty much the best unparalleled standard prices, with free shipping on anything $50 or more... and sometimes they have stuff on sale
[close]

Forreal not to mention you get a lifetime stickers with every order. SPOT should be everyone's default online store for skate gear

I've literally never gotten a sticker from them. Cunts.

trannies and mannies

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2012, 05:53:56 PM »
If anybody on here is from north jersey, at NJ in hoboken they have all their stefans and kostons for $45

BraveUlysses

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2012, 06:06:54 PM »

I went to that website and it will say something is one price but when you actually go to add it to your cart it will be a completely different price. For example Curtin's forte colorway is labeled as "19.23" yet when I go to add it to my cart it says "45.56".

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2012, 07:45:31 PM »
http://www.theoriesofatlantis.com/site/section/store
Has free shipping on shit that can usually be kinda hard to find in the states or outside of certain shops/small mags.
Poisonous Products dvd, static dvds, t shirts, domestics clothing, magenta/sometimes palace boards. Good shit.

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2012, 08:08:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I went to that website and it will say something is one price but when you actually go to add it to your cart it will be a completely different price. For example Curtin's forte colorway is labeled as "19.23" yet when I go to add it to my cart it says "45.56".

The lowest price they post is the cheapest colorway, so you gotta check which one is actually the cheapest.

b.v.

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »
Plus skate shop is doing 25% off everything.
http://www.plusskateshop.com/Default.asp

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2012, 10:41:28 AM »

victor333

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2012, 12:48:22 PM »

Keirabug

• Rep: -20
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2012, 01:37:45 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I saw that a few days ago but didn't post about it because I don't think anyone wants that ugly ass colorway.

why? when you could flip em and make $200 easily to dumb fucks and buy whatever you want.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2012, 04:14:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

why? when you could flip em and make $200 easily to dumb fucks and buy whatever you want.

i see you breh....

Cassidy - I'm a Hustla

BraveUlysses

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2012, 04:37:40 PM »
When I saw that you were the last person who posted in this thread Sk8D00D I knew you were going to quote that and I knew you were gonna post something that involved the word "hustler" haha.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2012, 12:13:20 PM »
Not sure anybody gives a shit, but tons of iPath leather shoes over at http://www.theclymb.com for 20-30 bucks.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2012, 01:46:27 PM »
If you need bearings:

http://608bearings.com/

one of my favorites is this deal:
http://www.608bearings.com/100-ABEC-7-Skateboard-inline-Rollerblade-Skate-608-Bearings.htm

I wonder if these are decent.  I go through bearings extremely fast for some reason

wheee!

victor333

« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2012, 08:14:03 PM »

I wonder if these are decent.  I go through bearings extremely fast for some reason

I would bank they're just about as good of quality as Bones Reds, maybe a little less. Still, it's hella cheap.

I'm riding swiss right now, but I'm probably gonna cop one of these bulk bearing deals just for shits and giggles.

Oh, and Active has 'take an additional 30% off all sale items'. I think it ends a couple days into March, but the code is "clear30" I believe; too lazy to check my email and confirm.

There's not a ton of shit - some clothing and shoes etc. - They do have Autobahn SC's for like $24 and you can take an additional 30% off of that, so you'll get some pretty cheap wheels (shipping can be a bitch, though, depending where you're at).