Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2186296 times)

Yung_Thrust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #1320 on: March 11, 2015, 08:17:52 AM »
Expand Quote
They had mike mo's cheap too....saw Dylan's and Huf classics on amazon cheap....
[close]

Yup.  brown leather classics for like 35 and a bunch of others under 30.  

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_price-asc-rank?bbn=679255011&qid=1425980799&rh=n%3A7141123011%2Cn%3A7147441011%2Cn%3A679255011%2Cp_89%3AHUF&sort=price-asc-rank

Do these run true to size? May pick a pair up at that price.

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1321 on: March 11, 2015, 10:09:05 AM »
Some cheap boards. Never ordered from them before. Randomly ended up on their site. 1 cent grip with board purchase. Free shipping if you spend over $50.

http://www.evo.com/outlet-shop/skateboard/decks/s_price-asc.aspx

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #1322 on: March 11, 2015, 01:44:50 PM »
Expand Quote
I heard a rumor from a t-shirt manufacturer that Karmaloop is filing for bankruptcy. So basically, stay away from there. He said he has a couple hundred orders for shirts that just aren't shipping.
[close]

My girlfriend ordered a $40 bag from them back in January. We've tried contacting them a bunch of times and nobody ever replies. They never sent the bag or gave her tracking numbers, but they charged her card. I wouldn't fuck with them if I were you.

Yea dude I bought stuff in January and they said they posted the quantity incorrectly on the site so I could have a refund or a 175% credit which sounds awesome but I didn't see anything I was into so I took the refund, well I opten for the refund 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten it yet.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

jamersonbass

• Rep: 70
« Reply #1323 on: March 11, 2015, 02:17:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I heard a rumor from a t-shirt manufacturer that Karmaloop is filing for bankruptcy. So basically, stay away from there. He said he has a couple hundred orders for shirts that just aren't shipping.
[close]

My girlfriend ordered a $40 bag from them back in January. We've tried contacting them a bunch of times and nobody ever replies. They never sent the bag or gave her tracking numbers, but they charged her card. I wouldn't fuck with them if I were you.
[close]

Yea dude I bought stuff in January and they said they posted the quantity incorrectly on the site so I could have a refund or a 175% credit which sounds awesome but I didn't see anything I was into so I took the refund, well I opten for the refund 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten it yet.

Same thing here.  I saw they had a Presidents Day sale back in February and ordered some Altamont pants.  A week later I got the same email, though they offered a 150% credit.  Opted for the refund and two weeks later, nothing.  I think the best course of action is to file a Reg E claim through your bank or credit card company.  I did so yesterday, and hope to be seeing it in a few more days.

I really needed new pants too...

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #1324 on: March 11, 2015, 02:40:11 PM »
Where will all those sureshot pants go?

KMAC

• Rep: -10
« Reply #1325 on: March 11, 2015, 10:11:39 PM »
karmaloop can eat shit, thank god i didnt opt for the store credit and i used paypal. hopefully paypal will hold it down

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #1326 on: March 12, 2015, 07:13:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Same thing here.  I saw they had a Presidents Day sale back in February and ordered some Altamont pants.  A week later I got the same email, though they offered a 150% credit.  Opted for the refund and two weeks later, nothing.  I think the best course of action is to file a Reg E claim through your bank or credit card company.  I did so yesterday, and hope to be seeing it in a few more days.

I really needed new pants too...

Yea they offered me 150 I turned it down and then they offered 175
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #1327 on: March 12, 2015, 03:59:35 PM »
Anyone get shipping or confirmation info from black hole yet?
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

magnegro

• Rep: 12
« Reply #1328 on: March 12, 2015, 04:37:28 PM »

Yeah, check the "Your Account" tab on their website and click on your Order #. The tracking number should be at the bottom half of the page. They had to refund me some money back cause some of the items weren't in-stock. Kinda bummed, but still came up on a lot of stuff.

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #1329 on: March 12, 2015, 06:35:45 PM »

Ordered mine sunday and it got here in Iowa Wednesday, from Pennsylvania
For Your Health

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #1330 on: March 12, 2015, 09:41:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, check the "Your Account" tab on their website and click on your Order #. The tracking number should be at the bottom half of the page. They had to refund me some money back cause some of the items weren't in-stock. Kinda bummed, but still came up on a lot of stuff.
Ooooh, gracias.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #1331 on: March 13, 2015, 10:59:46 AM »
got my black hole order in today.  4 packs of bolts, 7 sheets of grip, fourstar backpack, emerica jeans, and emerica quilted flannel for under $70.  pretty happy with it all
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #1332 on: March 13, 2015, 11:14:37 AM »
THEORIES OF ATLANTIS - 20% OFF
Starting immediately, enjoy 20% off of everything in the TOA web store by entering promo code FRIDAYTHE13TH at checkout. Sale ends this Sunday night at midnight.
You can only use the code once so make it count! Happy shopping.

"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Yossi

• Rep: 20
« Reply #1333 on: March 14, 2015, 11:34:39 AM »
Theories' shipping is really expensive. $12 shipping for a hoodie is a bit much.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #1334 on: March 15, 2015, 01:32:46 AM »
Theories' shipping is really expensive. $12 shipping for a hoodie is a bit much.

Yeah, not trying to be a dick.. but that kind of negates the actual sale. I'd love to buy a Magenta, Polar, or Traffic board, which I've skated before and was great, but after the discount the shipping brings it back up to the normal price...

I really like all of Theories products too, but I'll stick to buying the for full price (cheaper) at the shop.

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
    • 35th Ave Skates avatar image
« Reply #1335 on: March 15, 2015, 07:54:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, not trying to be a dick.. but that kind of negates the actual sale. I'd love to buy a Magenta, Polar, or Traffic board, which I've skated before and was great, but after the discount the shipping brings it back up to the normal price...

I really like all of Theories products too, but I'll stick to buying the for full price (cheaper) at the shop.
The thing is it actually costs that much to get from the east coast out west.
Shipping charges went up like crazy last year.
They could use usps flatrate envelopes and cram it in there for $5-6 but prob too much work to change shippers.
I know for a small shop like mine offering free shipping on small items means losing money.
If someone gets a few things then it's no big deal.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #1336 on: March 15, 2015, 10:04:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
The thing is it actually costs that much to get from the east coast out west.
Shipping charges went up like crazy last year.
They could use usps flatrate envelopes and cram it in there for $5-6 but prob too much work to change shippers.
I know for a small shop like mine offering free shipping on small items means losing money.
If someone gets a few things then it's no big deal.
Forsure, I understand the shipping thing and I'd really like to support theories. I work at a tiny shop and shipping really fucks us over a lot of the time, especially on small orders. But I'm in Indiana (just south of Chicago), from a town which is about 25 minutes from technically being the "east" coast. So in my case, I'd rather take a 45min ride up to Uprise and just pick up their products which they usually keep in stock. A Polar board costs me about $54 from them which is actually a pretty damn good deal seeing as Illinois taxes are higher than Indiana (10% compared to about 7%). The shop I work at only really carries big brands like Real, Girl/Choc, Toy Machine, Baker/Deathwish, so I occasionally like to give my money to the Theories camp. We order from AWH Sales and they don't get those companies.

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1337 on: March 16, 2015, 10:58:10 AM »
got my black hole order in today.  4 packs of bolts, 7 sheets of grip, fourstar backpack, emerica jeans, and emerica quilted flannel for under $70.  pretty happy with it all

I had my blackhole order cancelled.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #1338 on: March 16, 2015, 01:35:25 PM »
i noticed a lot of stuff said "special order".  i'm guessing those orders were never filled since it was a going out of business sale. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1339 on: March 18, 2015, 08:48:10 PM »
This Saturday, March 21st at 11:00 AM Atlas will be having a Spring Sale. $30 Atlas decks with grip, 30% – 70% off all clothing, 20% – 70% off most shoes, 50% off all hats and more. Sale ends Sunday March 29th.

http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/4030/atlas-spring-sale/

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #1340 on: March 19, 2015, 03:12:52 AM »
Fuck! i had just bought something from Atlas, god dammit

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #1341 on: March 19, 2015, 09:40:43 AM »
Is this an in-store only thing?  They usually are...

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1342 on: March 19, 2015, 11:47:09 AM »
Is this an in-store only thing?  They usually are...

Usually a online sale happens shortly after.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

yapple dapple

« Reply #1343 on: March 19, 2015, 11:33:21 PM »
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:14:09 AM by yapple dapple »

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199

string bean

• Rep: -7

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1346 on: March 20, 2015, 03:46:10 PM »
$12.99 bones wheels, 51 or 53mm

http://www.skatewarehouse.com/dailydose.html

The Bones STF Hoffart Vintage V2 Wheels are specifically formulated for what you skate. The Hoffart Wheels are made with the Bones Street Tech Formula, giving you more slide-ability and way less flat spots. Made in the U.S. at the Bones factory in Santa Barbara, California, the Hoffart's are skater engineered and designed, Jordan Hoffart style. Bones graphics at one side. Sizes available as seen below. Wheels sold in set of four.

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #1347 on: March 20, 2015, 05:38:24 PM »
not really a specific item on sale, but if you have a gabriel brothers near you, id suggest you check it out. i just went in for the first time and they had tons of sb's, dunk's, janoskis, older model bruins and couple pairs of veronas which really surprised me. they were all in the 30$ range, plus they get lots of new stuff in all the time. i know some people have said marshalls has sb's, but id check out gabriel brothers too

4wheels

« Reply #1348 on: March 20, 2015, 07:34:41 PM »

good looks on that. is it bad that i bought those knowing im gonna trade them in at some surf shop where i live?

Space Monkey

• Rep: 36
« Reply #1349 on: March 20, 2015, 09:14:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
good looks on that. is it bad that i bought those knowing im gonna trade them in at some surf shop where i live?
If it's some chain like zumiez I'd have a clear conscience. Fight the power.