Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2186710 times)

yourbreakfsat, switchfrontshuv, Rubbrick, TwisT, ryanrockmoran and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Randozzi

Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #1410 on: May 01, 2015, 02:45:56 PM »
Not a sale, but Atlas recently got broken into twice in one week. If you are going to shop online, order from them, awesome people and a great selection of gear.

https://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/

144p

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
    • 35th Ave Skates avatar image
« Reply #1411 on: May 01, 2015, 03:07:02 PM »
Some Huf Peppers and Choices for $29.99
http://www.35thave.com/shop/Shoes/Huf.htm

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #1412 on: May 01, 2015, 06:04:18 PM »
Some good shit for 40% off.  I just got 2 pair of their jeans for the first time last week and love them.

http://fourstarclothing.com/

i'm going to start this by saying that Fourstar has consistently had the best designs in skate"wear" for the last 10 years straight.

that being said...  their stuff is fucking junk.

sweatshirts will pill everywhere after 2 washes, buttons will straight up fall off of a 2 week old shirt, and worst of all... the pants. you will have a hole in the pocket of every single pair, they will tear the second they meet the ground, and worst of all fade faster than any pair of pants you've ever owned.  5 washes in, and the shit will like you've had it for years.  i bought alot of Fourstar stuff a few months ago when Karmaloop had a berzerker sale that someone posted here... it's all crappy stuff.  It's kind of appaling how bad the shit is honestly.

you're better off putting your money into something a bit better, it'll be worth it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 06:06:51 PM by iwshilvdnfinland »

sweat stains

• Rep: 33
  • slap sux
    • Shady Griptape avatar image
« Reply #1413 on: May 01, 2015, 08:48:01 PM »
I've never had a problem with anything Fourstar. I have a few things from them that I've been wearing for years.
damn those yarys bout those squats

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #1414 on: May 01, 2015, 08:53:05 PM »
I've never had a problem with anything Fourstar. I have a few things from them that I've been wearing for years.
Yeah the products were pretty quality years ago, but now its gone to shit

dillanharp

« Reply #1415 on: May 01, 2015, 09:07:27 PM »
Every piece of Fourstar gear I've ever purchased, other than the heavy weight t-shirts, has been absolutely unwearable garbage. Button ups, pants, shorts, all terrible. Buttons falling off, seams busting on newer stuff, etc..

I've spent a lot on there stuff in the last 15 or so years, hoping it got better because I love the company and the aesthetic, but nope...

coneklr

« Reply #1416 on: May 02, 2015, 12:44:10 AM »
Damn!  So far I'm liking the jeans but it hasn't been long yet and I just ordered a few more things, hoping I somehow don't dislike them, but with almost everyone saying they suck I'm not feeling too confident ... at least they were almost half off I guess

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1417 on: May 02, 2015, 09:55:42 AM »
I have a couple of Four Star T shirts that I got because holy shit are they comfortable, but they turned to garbage pretty quick. It's a bummer. I really like them because I assume it will help me skate like Rick Howard, but it's not good stuff.

Hopefully they see this and look into stuff.

skate

• Rep: -16
« Reply #1418 on: May 02, 2015, 01:06:24 PM »
I got a pair of 4star pants a few years ago and the right leg was twisted so bad I just cut em into shorts

magnegro

• Rep: 12
« Reply #1419 on: May 02, 2015, 06:51:44 PM »
Yeah Fourstar quality has gone down hill in recent years :(
But there is an exception...I've been wearing this Max Schaaf 4Q Fourstar Jacket. And the quality is SUPER nice. They definitely used good materials for his clothing line.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #1420 on: May 02, 2015, 08:17:17 PM »
I got a pair of 4star pants a few years ago and the right leg was twisted so bad I just cut em into shorts

I had that shit in some LRG chinos, bugged the fuck outta me! Now they are shorts too.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1421 on: May 02, 2015, 09:30:30 PM »
Yeah Fourstar quality has gone down hill in recent years :(
But there is an exception...I've been wearing this Max Schaaf 4Q Fourstar Jacket. And the quality is SUPER nice. They definitely used good materials for his clothing line.

Definitely that one run of pants and jackets were US made, but I'm wondering about the whole line.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #1422 on: May 03, 2015, 09:32:39 AM »
I'm so glad I'm not the only one

coneklr

« Reply #1423 on: May 03, 2015, 03:41:42 PM »
Well, like I said the 2 pair of jeans I just got seem as good as any other skate brand jeans I've had in the last few years so far and I ordered a few more things, so we'll see how it goes for me.  Also just curious ( I should probably start another thread ) what brands you guys are wearing you like.  I pretty much have clothes from most brands and outside of my analog stuff from a few years back it really all seem the same quality wise ... talking about skate brands anyway

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #1424 on: May 07, 2015, 08:54:34 PM »
Last thing I had from them was a sweat top thing. Washed it once and it looked like I'd had it for ten years. Cheaply made rubbish with a cool skaters name on it. Crailtap in a nutshell.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #1425 on: May 08, 2015, 01:53:51 PM »
Well, like I said the 2 pair of jeans I just got seem as good as any other skate brand jeans I've had in the last few years so far and I ordered a few more things, so we'll see how it goes for me.  Also just curious ( I should probably start another thread ) what brands you guys are wearing you like.  I pretty much have clothes from most brands and outside of my analog stuff from a few years back it really all seem the same quality wise ... talking about skate brands anyway

not sure if it counts for skate but RVCA jeans have been good to me.  i used to wear Altamont jeans and they seemed to last forever.  the denim shorts seem to be made out of toilet paper though.  i've ripped 2 pairs.  but my ballsack is huge
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

coneklr

« Reply #1426 on: May 08, 2015, 02:51:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

not sure if it counts for skate but RVCA jeans have been good to me.  i used to wear Altamont jeans and they seemed to last forever.  the denim shorts seem to be made out of toilet paper though.  i've ripped 2 pairs.  but my ballsack is huge

I didn't mind RVCA's either but stopped buying them when the whole team left and I loved the first few seasons of Altamont but stopped buying those when they discontinued the Herman fit jeans.  So far these Malto fit Fourstar are feeling good and I like the fit and for what I paid if they last half as long as my RVCA's I'll be happy.  And the big ballsack struggle is real hahaha

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #1427 on: May 08, 2015, 02:53:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Well, like I said the 2 pair of jeans I just got seem as good as any other skate brand jeans I've had in the last few years so far and I ordered a few more things, so we'll see how it goes for me.  Also just curious ( I should probably start another thread ) what brands you guys are wearing you like.  I pretty much have clothes from most brands and outside of my analog stuff from a few years back it really all seem the same quality wise ... talking about skate brands anyway
[close]

not sure if it counts for skate but RVCA jeans have been good to me.  i used to wear Altamont jeans and they seemed to last forever.  the denim shorts seem to be made out of toilet paper though.  i've ripped 2 pairs.  but my ballsack is huge

[close]

I didn't mind RVCA's either but stopped buying them when the whole team left and I loved the first few seasons of Altamont but stopped buying those when they discontinued the Herman fit jeans.  So far these Malto fit Fourstar are feeling good and I like the fit and for what I paid if they last half as long as my RVCA's I'll be happy.  And the big ballsack struggle is real hahaha

the only pants i wear are Altamont Davis's (non-slim fit, BRING THEM BACK), Dickies 874, and RVCA Weekenders with all the fucking tags ripped off because RVCA is kinda gaaaaaaay

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1428 on: May 12, 2015, 11:14:34 AM »
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/mens-clearance/47Z7pu

20% OFF
CLEARANCE

TAKE AN EXTRA 20% OFF CLEARANCE

ENTER CODE BESTINU AT CHECKOUT. ENDS 5/19.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #1429 on: May 13, 2015, 08:32:21 AM »
30% off regular price shoes from Active. WUW357
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #1430 on: May 13, 2015, 08:51:27 PM »
40% off of all footwear and apparel at plusskateshop.com for the next 48 hours

some REAL good stuff
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Berky

• Rep: -19
« Reply #1431 on: May 13, 2015, 10:22:51 PM »

some REAL good stuff
Thanks for this!!! I picked up 2 pairs of marana's, a pair of gilbert crockets and the new pj stratford for all under $180

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #1432 on: May 13, 2015, 10:41:42 PM »
Expand Quote

some REAL good stuff
[close]
Thanks for this!!! I picked up 2 pairs of marana's, a pair of gilbert crockets and the new pj stratford for all under $180

a very good sale.  big ups

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1433 on: May 13, 2015, 10:44:36 PM »
They've been doing a lot of sales lately. I hope that's a good thing and not a bad thing.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #1434 on: May 13, 2015, 10:52:34 PM »
they just opened a second store, i think they're doing ok
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #1435 on: May 15, 2015, 04:13:06 PM »
Active: two pair $75.00

Second Division

• Rep: 8
« Reply #1436 on: May 15, 2015, 04:16:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

some REAL good stuff
[close]
[close]

a very good sale.  big ups

Just grabbed some Busenitz pro and a Hopps Hat for $65. Hyped on this.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #1437 on: May 19, 2015, 07:19:50 AM »
Anyone got any coupon ccodes for the spot website?

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #1438 on: May 19, 2015, 02:12:18 PM »
since when did karmaloop become ed hardy-esque apparel?  i used to buy stuff from them because they always have good sales when you buy in bulk (like 40 or 50 percent off)

went there recently to buy some vans and it's completely different (abysmal)
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #1439 on: May 19, 2015, 04:13:28 PM »
Hasn't it always been shitty clothes with a few good things scattered about?

haven't been anywhere near that since those rumors of them being in huge debt came up