Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2186117 times)

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #9810 on: November 28, 2021, 10:50:03 AM »
Shout out to the sale gear thread being responsible for Capital One calling me about potential fraud on my credit card lol
LOL, just got that call. I ordered even more shit last night, it's like I'm losing money by NOT buying more skate shit.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #9811 on: November 28, 2021, 11:51:03 AM »
So far so good for me, I just snuck some Butter pants in from 303 while ordering my daughter some new Vans.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #9812 on: November 28, 2021, 12:16:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Shout out to the sale gear thread being responsible for Capital One calling me about potential fraud on my credit card lol
[close]
LOL, just got that call. I ordered even more shit last night, it's like I'm losing money by NOT buying more skate shit.
I could tell the girl from Capital One was trying hard to not laugh every time I said “oh yeah that one was definitely me”. I have my credit card number memorized, so it’s a not a bad thing they’re still sending me a card with a new number just in case
fuck you bama

Punished Skateboards

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #9813 on: November 28, 2021, 12:23:09 PM »
Pre Black Friday deals on decks. Free shipping over $75. https://www.faskates.com/hardgoods/decks/?sort=lowest

Worth checking sale shoes in case they have your size. https://www.faskates.com/footwear/?mode=grid&limit=12&sort=popular&max=150&min=0&sort=lowest&brand=0

Use code “FAmily” online to save 20% off all products starting today. Works on sale stuff. Orders over $75 ship free.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW1GESwlnqV/

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #9814 on: November 28, 2021, 02:13:45 PM »
Ended up getting a couple pairs of Leo's from the Emerica sale.

It’s my favourite time of the year, half priced Laced.

Couldn’t pass up a few pairs of the classic black with white stitch

Punished Skateboards

« Reply #9815 on: November 28, 2021, 03:18:34 PM »
https://njskateshop.com/

20% off no code necessary. Free shipping over $150.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW1X_yFPklu/

Punished Skateboards

« Reply #9816 on: November 28, 2021, 03:20:41 PM »

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 937
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #9817 on: November 28, 2021, 03:50:50 PM »
https://store.bloodwizard.com/

USE PROMO CODE: CYBLORG30 FOR 30% OFF

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1888
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9819 on: November 28, 2021, 05:49:12 PM »
https://energyskateshop.com/collections/decks?sort_by=price-ascending

Deathwish, Krooked, Girl decks for $30

It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #9820 on: November 28, 2021, 05:58:04 PM »

It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy It will be good for the economy

Are those legit or are they price point decks?
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #9821 on: November 28, 2021, 06:17:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Price point
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #9822 on: November 28, 2021, 06:21:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Price point

Definitely not worth it when you could just get a BBS Tactics decks with grip for $35. Buy two and get free shipping.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9823 on: November 28, 2021, 06:44:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Price point
[close]

Definitely not worth it when you could just get a BBS Tactics decks with grip for $35. Buy two and get free shipping.

I think the Krooked Eyes ones are standard ones not PP ones (Flocked, Flowers series0

And a Bobby Worrest one if you ride 8.06.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

opesorry

• Rep: 21
« Reply #9824 on: November 28, 2021, 06:49:00 PM »
On the $30 deck topic, Parade has a handful of non price point boards for $30 right now. Free shipping for members I believe as well.

https://www.paradeworld.com/c/skateboards/decks/

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9825 on: November 28, 2021, 06:57:45 PM »
On the $30 deck topic, Parade has a handful of non price point boards for $30 right now. Free shipping for members I believe as well.

Parade used to list the name of the sellers at check out but I think they stopped doing that, didn't want people to skip the Parade platform and go direct to the shops.

But the $30 decks look like the ones from Energy Skate Shop, esp the DLX Krooked ones
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

spanyard

• Rep: 77
« Reply #9826 on: November 28, 2021, 07:28:34 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Parade used to list the name of the sellers at check out but I think they stopped doing that, didn't want people to skip the Parade platform and go direct to the shops.

But the $30 decks look like the ones from Energy Skate Shop, esp the DLX Krooked ones

The thing is, is that you can narrow down which shop it is by doing a little sleuthing if you purchased some stuff from parade before like I did, until I figured out the hack mentioned above.

Put stuff in your shopping cart that you want, then click "edit", and it will say for example, "seller in South Carolina". You can then either google for skate shops in SC or notice that some of the items sold on parade are actually shop brand clothing/items.

Xen

• SLAP Pal

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 566
« Reply #9828 on: November 28, 2021, 10:03:49 PM »
https://shop.atlasskateboarding.com/

Good deals on shoes and decks. I got a pair of vans skate slip ons for like $40 and a few 8.18 FA decks for $40 a Pop.

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9829 on: November 28, 2021, 11:05:50 PM »
I swear to god the leading cause of divorces among skateboarders will be this fucking thread.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 238
« Reply #9830 on: November 28, 2021, 11:40:44 PM »
Nothing good happens after 2 A.M. entering the Sale Gear Thread.

Woodshop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • Just deck / woodshop info
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9831 on: November 29, 2021, 04:45:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Price point
[close]

[close]

I think the Krooked Eyes ones are standard ones not PP ones (Flocked, Flowers series0

And a Bobby Worrest one if you ride 8.06.

Might be a little late, but the only pricepoint deck is the Real Skate Shop Day deck there.

All the rest are the normal pro wood in team deck versions, going by what I have seen or had before.

That is definitely a good deal for DLX / BBS wood.

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9832 on: November 29, 2021, 08:33:07 AM »
I swear to god the leading cause of divorces among skateboarders will be this fucking thread.

I'm just glad I didn't need to buy trucks!

kenjiro

« Reply #9833 on: November 29, 2021, 09:32:46 AM »
Told myself I wouldn’t get boards on sale. Saw someone post about how they got 45 dollar polar boards. Now I have two more wallboards.

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #9834 on: November 29, 2021, 09:55:08 AM »
Caved and ordered another pair of Crockett Highs and a pair of Butter Goods cords. Considering a new Carhartt WIP rain jacket too, but I think I'm going to cut myself off after that lol

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #9835 on: November 29, 2021, 10:21:45 AM »
I wasn't going to do any cyber monday shit, but Cowtown is good people so I got a couple boards (a Schulz $lave board and a Quasi Please Go To Hell egg to hang, because I love that graphic) and a set of Swiss 6, which is what I'm really most stoked on. I'm actually feeling pretty okay about the buying gear part, since I can actually bail on tricks again so now I'm (finally) skating again after my kneecap detonated in June. The board I was skating then sogged out in the meantime and I kind of wanted to get something nice for myself to ring in getting back on the board, so this is tight.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #9836 on: November 29, 2021, 05:53:13 PM »
Nearly made it thru this temptress of a  thread with zero purchases but the Loophole 30% got me in the 11th hour. Some 54mm Jameel tear drops heading my way. Wanted to try these for awhile...

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #9837 on: November 29, 2021, 06:05:39 PM »
I wasn't going to do any cyber monday shit, but Cowtown is good people so I got a couple boards (a Schulz $lave board and a Quasi Please Go To Hell egg to hang, because I love that graphic) and a set of Swiss 6, which is what I'm really most stoked on. I'm actually feeling pretty okay about the buying gear part, since I can actually bail on tricks again so now I'm (finally) skating again after my kneecap detonated in June. The board I was skating then sogged out in the meantime and I kind of wanted to get something nice for myself to ring in getting back on the board, so this is tight.
I’m stoked slave is still around. One of my favorite companies. I have a 9.0” on deck(haha) that i’m itching to set up.

iw0

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 500
« Reply #9838 on: November 29, 2021, 07:17:03 PM »
no discounts but nfg has a 'free beanie with every online order' today, i love a free hat but do i need more wheels?

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9839 on: November 29, 2021, 07:31:23 PM »
no discounts but nfg has a 'free beanie with every online order' today, i love a free hat but do i need more wheels?

You've come to the wrong place to look for answers my friend.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m