Author Topic: The deep web  (Read 42625 times)

David

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: The deep web
« Reply #120 on: February 22, 2012, 10:00:56 PM »
I WANT TO BELIEVE...

Pavement - Space Ghost Song

any deepweb stuff on gov't activity would be appreciated
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 03:08:25 AM by David »

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #121 on: February 22, 2012, 11:02:09 PM »

fuck reality ima believe what i want to. the end.

Fixed.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 11:04:18 PM by weedpop »

Kristi Yamaguchi

• Rep: -17
« Reply #122 on: February 22, 2012, 11:14:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Cults are the best laughs.
http://truthism.com/
[close]

great link! real talk im bout to bookmark this shit, alot of interesting stuff on here.

"The ruling elite's deception against humanity mainly exists at a fundamental level, affecting the aspects of reality that you erroneously assume are basic truths. After all, it's not as if you were born 5,000 years ago. Rather, you were born only within the last 100 years, and thus, you were born into a world that was already neck-deep in deception. So, for example, your understanding of history is skewed, because the so-called "official" version of history that you were taught was written by the ruling elite themselves."

"You people claim that you need proof in order to believe something. OK, great. That's perfectly understandable. However, in actuality, YOU ARE LYING. What you really mean is that you need proof only when it comes to believing this information. Whereas, you don't need proof in order to believe an authority figure. This is the ultimate case of selective reasoning.

How do you know that the leaders of this world are not aliens? That's right, you have absolutely no proof at all! Have you ever met them and examined their bodies, etc.? No, you haven't. Oh, but wait, you worship authority figures, and so you believe whatever they tell you. "

"Right now, you are reading the information on this website in a skeptical manner, thinking that by doing so, you are being a noble defender of logic, reason, and reality. Well, here is some news for you: Your status quo worldview is not the truth. In actuality, by being a skeptic, all you are really doing is behaving like an obedient sheep for the ruling elite; you are a well-behaved pawn in their game of control. Who do you think created the status quo in the first place? It sure wasn't you. You are merely a follower, a calf that sucks knowledge from the udders of authority.

And, it is rather strange that you think you already know what the truth is, considering the fact that you do not have access to Top Secret government information. You simply base reality upon what the media tells you and what Earth's authority figures tell you. You're a tool. "

EDIT: dont get it twisted tho. theres alot of good reading to be done on here but i aint gon back it 100% they slandering the fuck outta women lol
[close]

That shit had me laughing man.. the heads of some people.
[close]

like i said there was alot of good info in there but it coulda been presented ina more positive manner, as opposed to the whole "you're a simple-minded fool if you dont believe this" thing. plus that shit he said about women was bogish as fuck, you can tell this nigga got played a few times LOL

the key to all this is that you gotta read the info, and make up your own mind. i dont ever just read some shit & automatically believe it. i take it for what its worth, think about it, and make my decision on whether i believe it to be true or not. i think for myself & got my own belief system. thats why i dont give a fuck when people be tryna check me, cuz i aint forcin shit on anybody i just state my own beliefs & what i believe in is what i believe in. i dont trust mainstream media & shit liek that cuz all those broadcast companies are owned by the same groups of people and along with that comes an agenda. alot shit in society is just meant to separate people & keep us in conflict with ourselves so we dont smarten up and solve the REAL problems in the world. lemme post this lil image in here tho...

Oh God...
I was actually interested in what you had to say and I thought you were going to talk about some cool shit but this is just the same paranoid nonsense all of you tinfoilheads talk about. I think this famous Alan Moore quote perfectly fits this situation. "Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy, or the grey aliens, or the twelve-foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control, the truth is far more frightening; no-one is in control, the world is rudderless."

Also, this
Expand Quote

fuck reality ima believe what i want to. the end.

[close]

Fixed.

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2012, 11:33:27 PM »
Alan Moore is interesting. So is the first part to that quote,

"Yes, there is a conspiracy, indeed there are a great number of conspiracies, all tripping each other up..."

'In 1993, on his fortieth birthday, Moore openly declared his dedication to being a ceremonial magician,'

In some of his earlier magical rituals, he utilised mind altering psychedelic drugs but later gave this up, believing that they were unnecessary, and stated, "It's frightening. You call out the names in this strange incomprehensible language, and you're looking into the glass and there appears to be this little man talking to you. It just works."

?Everything everyone says about magic is true as long as you understand it?s all in their mind.? Which is a pleasant change of pace from my only encounter with magic, in which a girl I was interested in at college demanded that I ejaculate on a dung heap under a harvest moon to conjure a wind spirit, yet was completely unwilling to help me along with the process."

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2012, 11:59:56 PM »
I believe in what I believe in because I've experienced various things throughout my own lifetime that have led me to this point. If anybody asks about them ill let them know, and if you feel a certain way about them it doesn't matter to me because they're MY beliefs and not yours. Nobody is going to influence them other than myself.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2012, 12:41:03 AM »
Yea who needs facts, or science? 
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2012, 01:04:24 AM »
im sorry but theres alot more to facts & science than what they show on the evening news. all this backlash for what i have to say just proves how easy it is to create conflict between human beings thru different belief systems. yall can feel however you want but regardless of what you say you're not going to have an influence on me. i think for myself and yall get me fucked up if you think ima stop thinking the way i do because bunch of insecure man-boys ona message board wanna try to flame me for it.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2012, 01:24:35 AM »
smh yall just dont get it i am PERFECTLY FINE with my personal beliefs & spirituality. i dont needa change, im cool. im not paranoid nor do i operate from a negative state of mind. If you think im wrong or whatever, cool...just dont try to insult me so you can get yo lil ego boost of the day.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:28:16 AM by DaSk8D00D »

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2012, 02:02:33 AM »
You also seem to be able to type and spell just fine from time to time.

Money Black

• Rep: 4
« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2012, 02:22:14 AM »
You also seem to be able to type and spell just fine from time to time.

haha yeah some posts hes a surburban white boy and in some posts hes straight hood nigga but in all posts he is dumbass, ok well not all but some

David

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2012, 02:31:02 AM »
That truthism.com site...

"women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity."

"Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time.   Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed."

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2012, 02:37:18 AM »

"women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity."

"Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time.   Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed."

real talk i seen that shit and i was laughing my ass off. out of all the stuff posted on that page that had to be the most outlandish shit ive ever seen lol.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2012, 06:38:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

real talk i seen that shit and i was laughing my ass off. out of all the stuff posted on that page that had to be the most outlandish shit ive ever seen lol.

Really? More than lizard people?

People also perpetuate all this shit because of the low level of celebrity that comes with it. You get to tell your friends "No, I know the TRUTH!" and spout off nonsense you read off some cheaply made website. "I'm in the know, wake up you puppets" is something you say more for yourself than others. You're just trying to feel cool. If you truly believe any of this shit, you're pretty gullible. I think there's a Nigerian prince who needs you're help. You should get an email soon.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2012, 07:42:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
people asking about aliens and government stuff, I was talking to some guy who said he's seen part of this and had to turn it off.

http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Five-Hour_Video

he said it's clips of aliens talking to and interacting with soldiers and that it was probably used as some sort of intelligence video for the US or a world government. He also said that he tried looking for it after he downloaded it from a link but the internet was basicly "wiped clean" from it soon after it was posted.
[close]

the thought of aliens resembling humans in anyway is laughable.

[close]

is it? under similar condition, the two legs-two arms configuration might be the most efficient in terms of evolving into a conscious species? i mean, what are the odds of a earth-like planet to be found, but then again, what are the odds that simple amino acids evolved into human beings on earth?

This is just a theory, no?  Is there substantial proof that life started from amino acid molecules?  The rest of what I've heard on evolution makes perfect sense but I haven't looked too much into the very beginning.

Kristi Yamaguchi

« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2012, 08:02:04 AM »

"Yes, there is a conspiracy, indeed there are a great number of conspiracies, all tripping each other up..."

'In 1993, on his fortieth birthday, Moore openly declared his dedication to being a ceremonial magician,'

In some of his earlier magical rituals, he utilised mind altering psychedelic drugs but later gave this up, believing that they were unnecessary, and stated, "It's frightening. You call out the names in this strange incomprehensible language, and you're looking into the glass and there appears to be this little man talking to you. It just works."

?Everything everyone says about magic is true as long as you understand it?s all in their mind.? Which is a pleasant change of pace from my only encounter with magic, in which a girl I was interested in at college demanded that I ejaculate on a dung heap under a harvest moon to conjure a wind spirit, yet was completely unwilling to help me along with the process."

Yeah, he's basically saying that there are conspiracies in our society(And this should be totally obvious. With so much money and power going around, why wouldn't there be?) but there is no omnipotent group controlling everything ala The Illuminati, Reptilians, etc. as Mr. Sk8d00d suggests. Haha but yeah, Alan Moore is pretty out there. All brilliant artists are though!

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2012, 09:01:05 AM »
Don't worry, skate dude, Karl Marx has your back.

Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

via

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2012, 09:08:26 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Yeah, he's basically saying that there are conspiracies in our society(And this should be totally obvious. With so much money and power going around, why wouldn't there be?) but there is no omnipotent group controlling everything ala The Illuminati, Reptilians, etc. as Mr. Sk8d00d suggests. Haha but yeah, Alan Moore is pretty out there. All brilliant artists are though!

Yeah, conspiracy in the way of fraud, insider trading, power lobbying, and other things of that nature... those are real life conspiracies.

Illuminati, Bohemien Grove, and all that other Dan Brown bullshit is for ignorant children.

Like I've said before, focusing on science fiction hurts a push for change so much. It makes anyone pointing fingers at corrupt politicians sound regular. It gives conservatives the opportunity to attach a genuinely good movement to something that is fucking insane. Similar to what liberals do with the tea party.

"Yes, I think you people are fucking crooks. No, I don't think you're a priest of the satanic church, or working on some master plan with Lady Gaga." should not be a point that needs to be made.

Grow up and get real about issues in your community. It's not supposed to be a cool comic book story. It's real life.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 09:11:02 AM by via »

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2012, 09:20:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

People also perpetuate all this shit because of the low level of celebrity that comes with it. You get to tell your friends "No, I know the TRUTH!" and spout off nonsense you read off some cheaply made website. "I'm in the know, wake up you puppets" is something you say more for yourself than others. You're just trying to feel cool. If you truly believe any of this shit, you're pretty gullible. I think there's a Nigerian prince who needs you're help. You should get an email soon.

i never told anybody that they were puppets nor have i been saying this shit just so i can look "cool" lol give me a fucking break.... like i said man yall can think what you want, everybody's entitled to their own beliefs & opinions. not once have i criticized anybody for what they believe in yet for some reason yall all feel the reason to say something about me. again YOU HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED THE THINGS THAT I HAVE so dont try to tell ME that MY THINKING is wrong. honestly tho i aint even gon sit here and try to explain myself cuz it really doesnt matter. if people are really curious as to what i think is going on ill let em know, but if yall just gonna get on some "lets pick on this guy cuz he doesnt believe in the same shit we do" then im just not gonna get involved. yall the perfect example of how easy it is to keep info like this covered up because the second someone speaks on it they gotta deal with all kinds of criticism, as opposed to just saying "ok cool, thats not really what i believe in but your entitled to your own opinion". Yall not gon have any kind of effect on me as i think for myself so all this "lemme think of the best way i can insult this guy" shit is just childish. i mean really what do yall expect me say? "awww man, you definitely got me good right there! im totally gonna stop believing what i believe in because some guy on the internet told me im crazy." sorry but thats not how it works with me. im my own individual and while i do like to listen & learn from others i still form my own beliefs based on my own experiences and thinking. like i said, im perfectly fine with my belief system & my own outlook on life, so who are yall to tell me im wrong? real talk tho im done with this shit. i aint responding to anymore criticism towards my beliefs, i dont feel the need to get caught up in all the negativity. its not like i believe EVERY SINGLE THING about reptilians & the Illuminati, but i have my own reasons to believe that the "main idea" of those concepts are very true.

via

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2012, 09:29:34 AM »
People are addressing this the way they are because you're actively mocking real life issues by trivializing them. No one is calling you out because it's a thing to do or that it's fun. You (and by you i mean people who share your comic strips) are setting back real efforts being made to confront real life issues. Also, if it's something you're going to spend time "researching" some bullshit illuminati literature, why not research what's really going on, in real life? If it's something you're attached to, why not put your efforts into something that is real?

Because real life is kinda boring and depressing. So you want to believe in the illuminati because it makes for a good story.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2012, 09:34:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

i never told anybody that they were puppets nor have i been saying this shit just so i can look "cool" lol give me a fucking break.... like i said man yall can think what you want, everybody's entitled to their own beliefs & opinions. not once have i criticized anybody for what they believe in yet for some reason yall all feel the reason to say something about me. again YOU HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED THE THINGS THAT I HAVE so dont try to tell ME that MY THINKING is wrong. honestly tho i aint even gon sit here and try to explain myself cuz it really doesnt matter. if people are really curious as to what i think is going on ill let em know, but if yall just gonna get on some "lets pick on this guy cuz he doesnt believe in the same shit we do" then im just not gonna get involved. yall the perfect example of how easy it is to keep info like this covered up because the second someone speaks on it they gotta deal with all kinds of criticism, as opposed to just saying "ok cool, thats not really what i believe in but your entitled to your own opinion". Yall not gon have any kind of effect on me as i think for myself so all this "lemme think of the best way i can insult this guy" shit is just childish. i mean really what do yall expect me say? "awww man, you definitely got me good right there! im totally gonna stop believing what i believe in because some guy on the internet told me im crazy." sorry but thats not how it works with me. im my own individual and while i do like to listen & learn from others i still form my own beliefs based on my own experiences and thinking. like i said, im perfectly fine with my belief system & my own outlook on life, so who are yall to tell me im wrong? real talk tho im done with this shit. i aint responding to anymore criticism towards my beliefs, i dont feel the need to get caught up in all the negativity. its not like i believe EVERY SINGLE THING about reptilians & the Illuminati, but i have my own reasons to believe that the "main idea" of those concepts are very true.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2012, 09:40:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

spit it out, d00d, what did you experience?
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Just Green Enough

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • ...but existing is basically all i do
« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2012, 11:13:50 AM »
i can see where sk8d00d is coming from, and i can understand why some of you REALLY dislike what he's saying.
that truthism.com site may not be 100%, but it at least makes sense when it says that we still don't actually know the truth.
knowledge is power, and the "elite" have more knowledge than us, which is why they run the show.

we're not able to just walk around and investigate any thing we want. we can't go into area 51, we can't interview just anybody and expect to be blessed with their absolute truth.

so, in reality, we can't just say "science is a guarantee" (there are lots of phenomena that happen that have no scientific understanding, yet it still exists.)
conversely, you can't believe just anything that you read.

all in all, if you are a science-based people, and you require PROOF to believe in something, then find something to completely DISPROVE sk8d00d. until then, he is able to believe what he wants, as you are.
our egos really do control how we perceive "the truth" and what we want to believe.

NOW, BACK TO THE DEEP WEB!
I am in fact, a homosexual like Brian Anderson

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2012, 11:28:46 AM »

just found this screenshot. real talk the deep web got that dank for tha low

Kristi Yamaguchi

« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2012, 11:58:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Yeah, conspiracy in the way of fraud, insider trading, power lobbying, and other things of that nature... those are real life conspiracies.

Illuminati, Bohemien Grove, and all that other Dan Brown bullshit is for ignorant children.

Like I've said before, focusing on science fiction hurts a push for change so much. It makes anyone pointing fingers at corrupt politicians sound regular. It gives conservatives the opportunity to attach a genuinely good movement to something that is fucking insane. Similar to what liberals do with the tea party.

"Yes, I think you people are fucking crooks. No, I don't think you're a priest of the satanic church, or working on some master plan with Lady Gaga." should not be a point that needs to be made.

Grow up and get real about issues in your community. It's not supposed to be a cool comic book story. It's real life.
Exactly.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2012, 12:33:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Exactly.

lol I came back in this thread high as fuck...but forreal tho? "Grow up & get real about the issues in my community?" I do good for myself & those around me, and have a very bright future ahead of me. you know nothing about me or my actual life, so i aint tryna hear this shit on how I'm just fantasizing & not doing anything. I've lived thru these "real issues in the community" like my own school district constantly struggling due to corruption & poor funding, and I know from first hand experience the difference of living between the lower-middle class & the more wealthy. You're throwing out all these assumptions about my character when have NO idea of who I am as a real person. all im sayin is that these corrupt bankers & politicians that we see on TV are just the very tip of the iceberg of the problems that have plagued humanity since we've put on this earth. Alot of secrets have been kept from us by the elite. Things like our real history, free energy, medical breakthroughs, and a lot of other things that would benefit mankind all for the sake of money and power. There's a reason why "money makes the world go round." It's been engineered & then manipulated that way to dictate our lives (as with many other things in society) and it obviously works. But again, that's is just how I look at things. If you disagree that's cool because honestly we all need to have our own opinions, but at the same time you niggas obviously tryna get on some wannabe smartass "keyboard pwnage" type shit that's just childish as fuck in this situation.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:45:54 PM by DaSk8D00D »

via

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2012, 12:49:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Exactly.

[close]

lol I came back in this thread high as fuck...but forreal tho? "Grow up & get real about the issues in my community?" I do good for myself & those around me, and have a very bright future ahead of me. you know nothing about me or my actual life, so i aint tryna hear this shit on how I'm just fantasizing & not doing anything. I've lived thru these "real issues in the community" like my own school district constantly struggling due to corruption & poor funding, and I know from first hand experience the difference of living between the lower-middle class & the more wealthy. You're throwing out all these assumptions about my character when have NO idea of who I am as a real person. all im sayin is that these corrupt bankers & politicians that we see on TV are just the very tip of the iceberg of the problems that have plagued humanity since we've put on this earth. Alot of secrets have been kept from us by the elite. Things like our real history, free energy, medical breakthroughs, and a lot of other things that would benefit mankind all for the sake of money and power. There's a reason why "money makes the world go round." It's been engineered that way to dictate our lives, as with many other things with society, and it obviously works. But again, this is just how I look at things. If you disagree that's cool because honestly we all need to have our own opinions, but at the same time you niggas are obviously tryna get on some wannabe smartass "keyboard pwnage" type shit that's just childish as fuck.

Ok, so now imagine that while your actually making efforts about real life problems, such as how fucked up our school system is, there's some lunatic blaming Miss Piggy as to why the schools are laying off teachers. Miss Piggy hates educating children, as she wants to keep them uninformed so she can control the youth, and eventually the world. Miss Piggy is fucking evil. Then a few people are like, "Well, how do we KNOW it's not Miss Piggy? Can you PROVE to me it's not Miss Piggy? Maybe it is her!". All the while you're losing your mind like, "What the fuck, this is regular!" Then when you talk to people about your issues with the Education system, they smirk and say "Yeah, Miss Piggy and all that, huh", so you have to the time to explain to them that not everyone involved with education reform thinks Miss Piggy exists, let alone is firing all the teachers. You spend more time countering that than you do discussing the real issue of education reform.

It gets frustrating after a while. Trust me.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:51:35 PM by via »

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2012, 12:56:58 PM »
ok what are you buttfuckers even talking about now?
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Just Green Enough

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • ...but existing is basically all i do
« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2012, 01:00:31 PM »
yeah, more hitmen and hidden governmental files, plz.
I am in fact, a homosexual like Brian Anderson

via

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2012, 01:25:26 PM »
ok what are you buttfuckers even talking about now?

=

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2012, 01:28:27 PM »
 i just read a screenshot where this guy was selling sex toy slaves and how he "creates" them. that shit just reminded me that no matter how intelligent someone may be, they can still be sick as fuck to no end.  SMDH at the world we live in man....

Here's the link but unless you really tryna see how fucked up some of the pedophile/slavery shit is done on there I wouldnt even look at it.
http://myadultimage.com/images/88299569666063478478.jpg
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:11:47 PM by DaSk8D00D »