Author Topic: Beach vacay suggestions  (Read 325 times)

adumb

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Beach vacay suggestions
« on: August 11, 2022, 06:41:41 AM »
The lady and I are thinking of a beach vacation next spring. I'd prefer somewhere with some surf as well. Doesnt have to be epic waves, but catching a couple would be cool.

We've done multiple Mexico trips and been to Costa, so those are off limits.

Open to anything really, domestic or somewhat close to US if we travel international i.e. not trying to take a 10 hour flight.

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
Re: Beach vacay suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 11:41:01 AM »
The lady and I are thinking of a beach vacation next spring. I'd prefer somewhere with some surf as well. Doesnt have to be epic waves, but catching a couple would be cool.

Open to anything really, domestic or somewhat close to US if we travel international i.e. not trying to take a 10 hour flight.
-Rincon Puerto Rico is good-if its firing though you better know what you are doing out there (I kinda don't and it was way heavier than what I was prepared for).

adumb

• Rep: -5
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 11:56:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
-Rincon Puerto Rico is good-if its firing though you better know what you are doing out there (I kinda don't and it was way heavier than what I was prepared for).

Nice, Ive got a friend thats been living down there for a few years. Always thought it looked kinda rough, but I'll check it out!

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 01:43:30 PM »
ive recently started looking into el salvador since its like ultra cheap and has great right points from what i can tell, but ive never gone or anything. i have gone to puerto rico, it was fun. tons of cheap flights from the east coast.