Author Topic: San Francisco ( June )  (Read 781 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
San Francisco ( June )
« on: March 07, 2012, 02:20:36 PM »
So Im fucking stoked to say Im going to THE CITY this summer . I guess its the closest thing to going to Mecca for a skater .
So much fucking history , so many spots .

Its a 3 week vaccation , and while its a work vaccation I will find some time to skate and drink beer .  Hopefully one of the places Ill work will offer me a job or something , and maybe move SF later

Anyways . Ive been checking the other SF threads and they are mostly about spots .  So Im pretty set there .

I was wondering more what I should see in SF when Im there . Cool museums , art galleries . bars and clubs ? parks ? forrests ?  botanical gardens ?  zoos ? or anything random and cool

And anyone who wants to skate and or drink beer   let me know ! Im up for things when I have time off from work !

Any help would be amazing !

( Nosferatu check your PM box ! )

managuense

• Rep: -27
Re: San Francisco ( June )
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 04:35:24 PM »
the tenderloin district is a cultural gem full of beauty and splendor that you must take in for yourself. just kidding but really the best thing about the city is just cruising around and seeing everything, its only like 7 miles across you can cover ground easy just by walking even. and yeah theres a zoo its got a badass gorilla pit with a bunch of huge ones. no forests per se but golden gate park is huge (be careful at night) you know just check the usual shit, chinatown, ocean  beach, golden gate bridge, haight ashbury, lombard street, the piers, alcatraz is a cool litle day trip if the weather is nice you know all that tourist crap youve heard about
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:37:13 PM by managuense »

managuense

• Rep: -27
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 04:36:28 PM »
and youll find plenty of bars and clubs art galleries all that crap

alexhewitt

• Rep: 3
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 01:12:08 PM »