Author Topic: Terrorist Attacks in Belgium (Stay safe pals)  (Read 4405 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
Re: Terrorist Attacks in Belgium (Stay safe pals)
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2016, 02:33:05 AM »
Monty:

"Didnt want to do it in this thread but I prefer to let the refugee thread not get bumped"

By posting miles of text to argue with a psycho person like me, you just turned this into your other thread. A for effort.

so you are not going to answer ?  wow ...

you spend 2 pages calling me out on made up shit , and when I reply you play the idiot card ?

and the refugee thread is tuftys not mine
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 03:00:38 AM by Monty Burns »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2016, 05:01:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Monty:

"Didnt want to do it in this thread but I prefer to let the refugee thread not get bumped"

By posting miles of text to argue with a psycho person like me, you just turned this into your other thread. A for effort.

[close]

so you are not going to answer ?  wow ...

you spend 2 pages calling me out on made up shit , and when I reply you play the idiot card ?

and the refugee thread is tuftys not mine

You hi-jacked that thread with 10+ pages of rape statistics, playing a victim and explanations to your 100% non-nazi bullshit. I'm sick of reading your walls of text. Just like your secret crush Jimmy Åkerson, you are stuck in twisting terms and playing a victim of unfair treatment by both your opponents and "liberal media". Make up your fucking mind.

I live in this shit and have to deal with the thrash that consists of useless 2nd generations retards, junkies and fresh of the boat immigrants that litter everywhere and loud as fuck. I dont like any of them. Empirical evidence shows that they know better than blocking my path.

My own stance on migration is pretty simple: We are guests in your county. Co-operate - fine. Break enough rules - burst mouth. I'm a good boy now and even glad to pay my fucking tv license. Used to be a fucking nightmare, though.

There, happy with my reply?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2016, 07:14:05 AM »
Not really , you didnt really address any of my questions or replies and you threw out new accusations without really backing them up with any proof or examples

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2016, 04:46:10 AM »
Today IS directed a video to Belgium. A radicalised dude that directed the video in Antwerp dialect directly to our government.
He murdered a guy at the end video...

How about that...

Sick people, bah.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2016, 04:54:09 AM »
Today IS directed a video to Belgium. A radicalised dude that directed the video in Antwerp dialect directly to our government.
He murdered a guy at the end video...

How about that...

Sick people, bah.

They are doing raids all over EU now . France and Belgium caught a few guys apparently prevented a new attack . Italy also got afew guys .

There seems to have been 2 murders connected to a nuclear powerplant in Belgium and ID cards and passes stolen

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2016, 05:02:35 AM »
Indeed... It is awful...