Author Topic: Sheckler Robbed of 100k in Jewelry  (Read 30044 times)

KPCT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 14
Re: Sheckler Robbed of 100k in Jewelry
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 12:13:23 PM »
So he banged a stripper and let her stay the night and expected to wake up with all of his shit still there?

Kristi Yamaguchi

• Rep: -17
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 12:24:32 PM »
Expand Quote
I hate people who steal from individuals. If you want some money, go rob a bank or something but don't steal for someone who actually worked for their stuff.
[close]

Yamaguchi, what are you talking about?! Robbing from a bank is robbing from many individuals, indirectly.
Who? Billionaires? The government? Lol. The customers' money is insured. It's not like they're going to be out of pocket.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1553
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2012, 01:20:34 PM »
people hating on his jewelry - 100% sure he has an accountant and he'd never get permission to spend a lot of money on it... just think about it - this $100,000 is not a lot of money to him

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2012, 01:21:33 PM »
That's what you get for wearing $100,000 in jewelry. Vanity's a bitch.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

sluggers

• Rep: -407
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2012, 01:22:42 PM »

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2012, 01:40:12 PM »
You know how much tail you could get in Vegas with a wallet full of cash, sporting $100,000 worth of jewelry and a little pinch of celebrity? He's probably getting Illuminati pussy on the reg and those types of bitches notice jewelry

Okay that said, I'll digress and admit that the chick that stole from him wasn't exactly graded A material. but seriously though, what was her name anyways? Stacy Salazar? To Shecks that girl may have well been named "Friday chick" or "Tuesday chick" whatever

Matter of fact: he's signing autographs at SPOT right now and some random chick (he's never met) just drove 9 hours from Alabama just to see his ass.
ableSkateMag.com

Uluru

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2012, 03:40:14 PM »

This. Why anyone would wear something worth that much is beyond me.

BuddyPal

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2012, 03:57:53 PM »
go cry about it shecks

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2012, 03:58:35 PM »
take a stap backward and think about the entire situation: a pro skater got his jewelry robbed while he was sleeping peacefully on his own name tattooed on his back.
it's 2012 and skateboarding gets more and more bizzare every day.

I am dying.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2012, 04:09:22 PM »
You know how much tail you could get in Vegas with a wallet full of cash, sporting $100,000 worth of jewelry and a little pinch of celebrity? He's probably getting Illuminati pussy on the reg and those types of bitches notice jewelry

Okay that said, I'll digress and admit that the chick that stole from him wasn't exactly graded A material. but seriously though, what was her name anyways? Stacy Salazar? To Shecks that girl may have well been named "Friday chick" or "Tuesday chick" whatever

Matter of fact: he's signing autographs at SPOT right now and some random chick (he's never met) just drove 9 hours from Alabama just to see his ass.
I'm not denying the endless stream of pussy he likely gets, but that's all the more reason he doesn't need $100k of jewelry on. You think that chick drove from Alabama to see his watch? Also, fact:Vegas is the easiest place to get pussy in the U.S. Its basically made for one night stands. The amount of women I know who think vegas is a place where you can act like a slut and it doesn't matter is insane. Its got a similar feel to sluts on halloween in the rest of the country.

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2012, 04:55:32 PM »
Best thing ever posted by Sluggers, which isn't saying much.

mongomaestro

• Rep: -41
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2012, 05:06:42 PM »
thats a lot of money to spend on some beat up puzzy.

Ruftbeir

• Rep: 4
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2012, 05:17:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hate people who steal from individuals. If you want some money, go rob a bank or something but don't steal for someone who actually worked for their stuff.
[close]

Yamaguchi, what are you talking about?! Robbing from a bank is robbing from many individuals, indirectly.
[close]
Who? Billionaires? The government? Lol. The customers' money is insured. It's not like they're going to be out of pocket.

Dude seriously? You don't save money in a bank? And even if the money of everyday people is (partly) insured, it's often by the government itself. And the government gets it's income by taxing people, which also means the money comes from us. You have a strange way of viewing things.

superslopp

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2012, 06:01:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

sigh.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2012, 06:23:19 PM »
I was drinkin' at the Palms last night...and ended up losin' everything that i came withhh.

this just might be your only good post victor. real nigga salute on this one, but as far as yo other shit...

Congo

• Rep: -1
    • Lost in the Internets avatar image
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2012, 07:34:56 PM »
When I first saw that article, I thought it was Omar  ;D

mongomaestro

• Rep: -41
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2012, 07:52:11 PM »
think of it as a downpayment on the child support sheckdawg....     ;D

lifestyle hammers > skateboard hammers

victor333

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2012, 09:29:50 PM »
Expand Quote
I was drinkin' at the Palms last night...and ended up losin' everything that i came withhh.
[close]

this just might be your only good post victor. real nigga salute on this one, but as far as yo other shit...

hahahha

After I posted that, I was like "Damn...nobody is going to get that, except for sk8dood".

cruel world  ::)

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2012, 09:59:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Don't be ignorant. Where do you think they get their money to pay their insurance premiums from? Service fees and fucked up credit card interest rates, and then who pays all those fees? We do.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2012, 10:34:44 PM »
The true reason why eS shut down. To support Sheckler's bling habit.

nothing's been the since same

BlackEye77

• Rep: -94
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2012, 11:05:16 PM »
Let's not be harsh. Today, as I wondered how I was going to get caught up on my electric and trash bills, I couldn't get my mind off of what an awful time he must be going through as his assistant files a reimbursement claim with his insurance company. And don't get mad at the girl who took it, it's not her fault coke is so expensive.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2012, 01:20:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Don't be ignorant. Where do you think they get their money to pay their insurance premiums from? Service fees and fucked up credit card interest rates, and then who pays all those fees? We do.
That's not how it works. FDIC is a guarantee by the federal government, not a private insurance banks buy. They have to have it to be a legit bank. Also, to that last poster, your money is 100% insured unless you have over $250k in the bank. If a bank got robbed for a few thousand dollars it almost certainly wouldn't affect an average person's account even without FDIC unless all their assets are in the bank, which never happens. Banks thrive on investment, so something like that would probably be tallied in the loss column and they would move on. Yes, if you could rob a bank into failure, then the people who had accounts there would be paid back with public money, but it wouldn't be enough to actually affect our debt or people's taxes in a noticeable way. It would probably cost the nation about the equivalent of like the cost of about 10 seconds of the Afghanistan war.

rs312

• Rep: -12
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2012, 01:34:50 AM »
I only wonder why he had to wear so much at once. A rolex alone is basically enough.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2012, 02:09:30 AM »
I only wonder why he had to wear so much at once. A rolex alone is basically enough.

he was in vegas man niggas be out there stuntin all the time. you cant be "world class" without tha ice! i know most of that look at 100K worth of jewelry as a small fortune but that shits probably video game money to him. dude still eatin off that MTV show & proactiv commercials

Chocolaterain

• Rep: -7
  • awesome
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2012, 07:43:02 AM »

Jeez dude, I wish I had a rolex.

sluggers

• Rep: -407
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2012, 07:54:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Do you wish you had a Rolex or the income or lifestyle that could afford one?

A Rolex on its own is pretty worthless unless you just want to pawn it or be a pretender.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 08:02:10 AM by sluggers »

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2012, 08:00:32 AM »

It was probably insured anyway, dumb dumbs.

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2012, 08:06:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Do you wish you had a Rolex or the income or lifestyle that could afford one?

A Rolex on its own is pretty worthless unless you just want to pawn it or be a pretender.

What about a rolodex?

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2221
  • computer says no
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2012, 08:19:06 AM »
The true reason why eS shut down. To support Sheckler's bling habit.

For whatever reason, a dude on a trip with jewelery that costs more than most of the houses in my neighborhood reminds me of this: