Author Topic: Vans Rowley Original 1999 Orange White Skateboarding Waffle Grip Classic Size 9  (Read 793 times)

Northcity23

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    help a brotha out
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vans-Rowley-Original-1999-Orange-White-Skateboarding-Waffle-Grip-Classic-Size-9-/320892539528

Up for bid is a pair of 1999 Vans Geoff Rowleys. This is Geoffs first ever pro model shoe from Vans and this pair is both rare and in very good like new condition! The waffle grip is still completely there, these were barely worn. You will not find another pair of these on ebay. I am only shipping to the US.

The Geoff Rowley introduced a whole new generation of skaters to Vans' classic waffle grip design. The unique feel and traction of the OTW Vans sole has been successfully combined with an extra padded and reinforced upper, creating a super stylish, modern day classic. The incredible popularity of this shoe can be clearly seen, not only from insane sales records, but also by the number of skaters seen wearing them in magazines -- top professionals and amateurs alike!

ivegotlevitation

If only I wore a 9. I miss those shoes.  :'(

Chipper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 14
If only you were size 10.