Author Topic: Polar welcomes Peter Stege  (Read 3787 times)

RoedGroed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 60
Polar welcomes Peter Stege
« on: April 03, 2012, 01:55:56 AM »
Peter Stege from Copengagen is now on Polar Skateboards, and Pontus has written a few words about it here
http://insearchofthemiraculous.se/2012/04/peter-stege-is-now-supported-by-polar-skate-co/

Peter Stege is one of the guys from the H-clip's that was posted on the boards a little while ago. Super good at skating both bowl and street.

professional

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Polar welcomes Peter Stege
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 04:31:47 AM »
polar is the truth.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 04:58:25 AM »
i read the thread title as "polar welcomes pete seger"

still, anything concening polar seems to be good news.

skateohio

• Rep: 18
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 07:13:29 PM »
Peter Stege from Copengagen is now on Polar Skateboards, and Pontus has written a few words about it here
http://insearchofthemiraculous.se/2012/04/peter-stege-is-now-supported-by-polar-skate-co/

Peter Stege is one of the guys from the H-clip's that was posted on the boards a little while ago. Super good at skating both bowl and street.

Hell yeah, enjoyed every minute of that h clip !!! Originally watched that edit on my netbook, so siked u posted that again and got to see it on my desktop. Thank u sir.

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ avatar image
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 07:21:45 PM »
hell yeah...and that H clip is so rad
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 07:43:15 PM »
Really enjoyed the H clip. Is 15:22 a skatepark? That place looks crazy.

A.J.K.

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 07:51:22 PM »
hell yeah...and that H clip is so rad

Polar seems to be doing really well so far.  Stoked.

did anyone else see this?
"Polar or Palace?
Haha I love Palace and I love Lev. Both me and him have been friends before we started the P?s We use to be so lost both me and him?I remember a night in London me and lev totally messed up with no direction home or no direction in life. Pretty hopeless depressing sight but I am stoked me made it out of that crap and started our P?s. We have a lot of common and every time we get to kick it just feels natural. Our brains just connect direct.

Polar X Palace starting in 4-5 weeks?.We have a masterplan ?Wait and see."

A  Palace and Polar colab of some sort would be the absolute best thing. 
A lot of people say skateboarding today is pretty shitty, i'd say the opposite is true.  So much rad stuff happening right now.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 07:52:41 PM »
maybe add bastien to even out all these danish ppl on ...

RoedGroed

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 12:10:29 AM »

I don't know if Bastien would be such a good fit? It seems Polar is all about DIY and stuff like that. The guys even build this huge pool themselves, dug out by hand in a random park no one uses in copenhagen! (If you want to check out photos, you can see them here: http://skateboard.dk/artikler/14-artikler/633-hullet.html)
Doesn't seem like something Bastien would do. I havent seen anything but park footy from him in years aswell. In addition, I believe he actually rode for the Danish company Alis for a couple of months as well back in '06 right after Flip.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 04:46:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't know if Bastien would be such a good fit? It seems Polar is all about DIY and stuff like that. The guys even build this huge pool themselves, dug out by hand in a random park no one uses in copenhagen! (If you want to check out photos, you can see them here: http://skateboard.dk/artikler/14-artikler/633-hullet.html)
Doesn't seem like something Bastien would do. I havent seen anything but park footy from him in years aswell. In addition, I believe he actually rode for the Danish company Alis for a couple of months as well back in '06 right after Flip.

Yeah he was on alis clothing the whole time he was on flip I belive . Think he had footage in some of the movies too .

Sorry about the danish thing , love you guys but , being from malmo and worknig in cph for 3 years , too a  limit =p

RoedGroed

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 05:30:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah he was on alis clothing the whole time he was on flip I belive . Think he had footage in some of the movies too .

Sorry about the danish thing , love you guys but , being from malmo and worknig in cph for 3 years , too a?  limit =p

Found the article about the switch to Alis on the old Tacky actually, and it was just the clothing line! :-)

But no worries, I get it haha. There sure is a lot of Danish people on Polar, considering it's not a Danish brand!

Off topic - what is up with all the Swedish people working in CPH? Is there any real advantage for you guys to live in Malmo and work in CPH?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 05:56:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Sorry about the danish thing , love you guys but , being from malmo and worknig in cph for 3 years , too a?  limit =p
[close]

Found the article about the switch to Alis on the old Tacky actually, and it was just the clothing line! :-)

But no worries, I get it haha. There sure is a lot of Danish people on Polar, considering it's not a Danish brand!

Off topic - what is up with all the Swedish people working in CPH? Is there any real advantage for you guys to live in Malmo and work in CPH?

In the restaurant business , theres alot more and alot more better restaurants in Copenhagen . Danish kroners is also worth more then swedish kronors . For the rest of the guys I guess theres alot more jobs in copenhagen which is about 1 mil ppl , while Malmo is only 300thousand . So bigger chans of finding a job and then we get paid more money cause you earn more in copenhagen then malmo and then with the currancy transfer to swedish .  Its also way cheaper to live in Malmo so thats why alot of danish ppl are getting places ( houses )  in malmo for their family . Food is also cheaper and some other stuff

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 02:36:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

In the restaurant business , theres alot more and alot more better restaurants in Copenhagen . Danish kroners is also worth more then swedish kronors . For the rest of the guys I guess theres alot more jobs in copenhagen which is about 1 mil ppl , while Malmo is only 300thousand . So bigger chans of finding a job and then we get paid more money cause you earn more in copenhagen then malmo and then with the currancy transfer to swedish .  Its also way cheaper to live in Malmo so thats why alot of danish ppl are getting places ( houses )  in malmo for their family . Food is also cheaper and some other stuff
From all I've heard about it Malmo seems like a pretty awesome place to live