Author Topic: Moose on Omit  (Read 17556 times)

Tyroneshoelaces

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -626
  • who knows
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Moose on Omit
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2012, 07:22:15 PM »
i don't care who he rides for but this kid is the real deal.  pure ripper.  his deathwish part is going to be nuts

where is home?

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2012, 08:13:31 PM »
Weird fit. Didn't Chris Cole(or isuck) have Phelps ban Moose from the Wallenberg contest because Moose supposedly going to try back 360?

This was taken at the contest. Pretty sure Cole landed it before Moose even tried.

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2012, 09:18:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Weird fit. Didn't Chris Cole(or isuck) have Phelps ban Moose from the Wallenberg contest because Moose supposedly going to try back 360?
[close]

This was taken at the contest. Pretty sure Cole landed it before Moose even tried.

If he's getting hooked up I don't mind
Anybody here tried omit stuff? Saw a pair of jeans that looked pretty cool online and were cheap. Right when I decided to buy them they were sold out.

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2012, 09:41:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the logo is made up of all the letters that spell omit
[close]
Yeah, I realize that.  But that doesn't change the fact that it looks way to much like something awful.
[close]
Then you have Fallen, Mystery, Slave...  There's no fuckin way all these Cole/JT companies are just coincidentally reminiscent of white power organizations.  JT's from Alabama for crying out loud.  I'm sure he'll have a well thought response for each logo/name whatever..  But seriously.. They're trying to capitalize on the startling percentage of white trash skaters and there's no denying it.  Shit is skeeetchy.
[close]

uh

guess this is pretty old news- you can also form a swastika if you cut up the fallen logo. the s in mystery and so on. but who gives a shit. just a way to create profit and that s what s up for any darkman. whaterver sells sells.

but omit=vomit ha ha

Thrillho

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2012, 10:18:18 PM »
The big hype was that Cole was going back 3, and Moose front 3. I didn't see any attempt at a front 3. As for the white power; Zero's logo was taken from Sid from Toy Story which was taken from Jimbo from The Simpsons.  Mystery was taken from Detroit Rock City. Fallen's symbol is the exact same as Fear Factory's.  $lave?  Makes sense for a JT company more about his Chieftain mentality than not liking black people. Omit on the other hand... Rathiiiith't!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:12:11 PM by Thrillho »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2012, 10:23:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah, I realize that.� But that doesn't change the fact that it looks way to much like something awful.
[close]
Then you have Fallen, Mystery, Slave...� There's no fuckin way all these Cole/JT companies are just coincidentally reminiscent of white power organizations.� JT's from Alabama for crying out loud.� I'm sure he'll have a well thought response for each logo/name whatever..� But seriously.. They're trying to capitalize on the startling percentage of white trash skaters and there's no denying it.� Shit is skeeetchy.
[close]

uh
[close]

guess this is pretty old news- you can also form a swastika if you cut up the fallen logo. the s in mystery and so on. but who gives a shit. just a way to create profit and that s what s up for any darkman. whaterver sells sells.

but omit=vomit ha ha

what on earth are you guys talking about ? Black box has riders from diffrent countries , diffrent skinn colors and diffrent religions .
You can also make the frikkin Triforce by cutting up the fallen logo . Are we to assume some secrative Hyrule shit is going down ?

victor333

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2012, 10:47:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah, I realize that.� But that doesn't change the fact that it looks way to much like something awful.
[close]
Then you have Fallen, Mystery, Slave...� There's no fuckin way all these Cole/JT companies are just coincidentally reminiscent of white power organizations.� JT's from Alabama for crying out loud.� I'm sure he'll have a well thought response for each logo/name whatever..� But seriously.. They're trying to capitalize on the startling percentage of white trash skaters and there's no denying it.� Shit is skeeetchy.
[close]

uh
[close]

but omit=vomit ha ha
[close]

what on earth are you guys talking about ? Black box has riders from diffrent countries , diffrent skinn colors and diffrent religions .
You can also make the frikkin Triforce by cutting up the fallen logo . Are we to assume some secrative Hyrule shit is going down ?

I would wear nothing but Fallens if this was true

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2012, 11:29:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

uh
[close]

but omit=vomit ha ha
[close]

[close]

I would wear nothing but Fallens if this was true
when mystery started the logo was heavily discussed on here, also the fallen logo s been a topic numerous times over the years. so what are you talkin about- look at the fuckin logos and go figure.

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2012, 11:49:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The three guys faces down the center of this photo might make it my favorite image of all time

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2012, 11:53:13 PM »
Well fine . Besides the fact that Black box has diffrent "races" on their teams . The swastika ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika ).
Zero just did a tour with DGK , would prob be some tension on that tour if Zero was white supremacy power and shit

So just because the swastika was used by nazzis for less then 100 years , the symbol that used to mean something good and possitiv for 1000+ years . Its now a evil symbol that cant be used anymore ?  thats BS

what if the KKK started using the girl logo ? or the star of david ? should we be banning them too ?

I assume $lave is suposed to mean slave to the money , or the pop culture . Kinda get that from the type of ads and movies they do ?  

How many Nazzis do you see in skateboarding ? or white supremacy ? would make no sense to go out with a imagie like that

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2012, 07:13:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

If he's getting hooked up I don't mind
Anybody here tried omit stuff? Saw a pair of jeans that looked pretty cool online and were cheap. Right when I decided to buy them they were sold out.

Omit jeans are pretty good.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2012, 08:10:44 AM »
Well fine . Besides the fact that Black box has diffrent "races" on their teams . The swastika ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika ).
Zero just did a tour with DGK , would prob be some tension on that tour if Zero was white supremacy power and shit

So just because the swastika was used by nazzis for less then 100 years , the symbol that used to mean something good and possitiv for 1000+ years . Its now a evil symbol that cant be used anymore ?  thats BS

what if the KKK started using the girl logo ? or the star of david ? should we be banning them too ?

I assume $lave is suposed to mean slave to the money , or the pop culture . Kinda get that from the type of ads and movies they do ?  

How many Nazzis do you see in skateboarding ? or white supremacy ? would make no sense to go out with a imagie like that

not claiming this as evidence for black box being racist, but from the videos of the tour, i got the vibe of the teams being pretty separated

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2012, 08:22:02 AM »
i'm going to omit their clothes from my wardrobe. har har har..

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2012, 09:35:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

uh
[close]

but omit=vomit ha ha
[close]

monty burns, you say some of the best shit here on slap.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2012, 11:21:09 AM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

livevil

• Rep: 0
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2012, 04:42:20 PM »
Moose stuck a back three on Wallenberg previous to the contest, and wanted to go back and his chance to try again was at the contest.  Phelps heard that Moose stuck it and was going to try at the contest and denied him on account he sucks Chris Coles dick and wanted him to be the first instead of at the time a random Moose.

crailtapsill

• Rep: -26
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2012, 06:02:18 PM »
Moose has been stomping down some legendary flip tricks lately. his parts gonna be too much to handle

victor333

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2012, 11:32:32 PM »
Moose stuck a back three on Wallenberg previous to the contest, and wanted to go back and his chance to try again was at the contest.  Phelps heard that Moose stuck it and was going to try at the contest and denied him on account he sucks Chris Coles dick and wanted him to be the first instead of at the time a random Moose.

source?

apad88

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2012, 02:47:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
The three guys faces down the center of this photo might make it my favorite image of all time
it looks like Cole and moose are holding a ice cream cone with shrunken heads stacked on it.

johnnymousedoom

• Rep: -21
  • skateBOARd
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2012, 06:16:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

uh
[close]

but omit=vomit ha ha
[close]

heeee-ywaaaaaaaah /rolls into a ball
this was jut too fucking hilarious
I skateboard, fuck da poleeeeece

Rocuronium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2012, 07:06:17 AM »
Big ups and much respect and good luck to Chris Cole,
........but your company name means " forget"
........ And it sounds like "VOMIT"
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/59/48/b8/5948b85016497192c5b5df8b620f75db.jpg[img]

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2012, 07:48:51 AM »
Moose is a beast , fuck he's good , sick steeze  ;D SmokeWeed

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2012, 10:36:14 AM »

rather Ahmet Zappa had a clothing line.

I'll omit from memory, the fact Omshit is a living company.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 810
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2012, 10:49:00 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out who looks at Cole and says I want to dress like that dude.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2012, 10:55:03 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out who looks at Cole and says I want to dress like that dude.

Chris Cole kid.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Dominic Hynard

• Rep: -5
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2012, 02:28:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
it looks like Cole and moose are holding a ice cream cone with shrunken heads stacked on it.

Haha! I'm just weirded out by the dude between their legs...

pootysnacks

• Rep: -8
  • HI
    • SATANSWEINER avatar image
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2012, 03:14:15 PM »
the first head on the shrunken head ice cream cone lives down the steet from me haha and the dread dude on bottom is at the skatepark all the time that picture is fucking funny

skateohio

• Rep: 18
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2012, 03:19:10 PM »
The big hype was that Cole was going back 3, and Moose front 3. I didn't see any attempt at a front 3. As for the white power; Zero's logo was taken from Sid from Toy Story which was taken from Jimbo from The Simpsons.  Mystery was taken from Detroit Rock City. Fallen's symbol is the exact same as Fear Factory's.  $lave?  Makes sense for a JT company more about his Chieftain mentality than not liking black people. Omit on the other hand... Rathiiiith't!

I had no idea FantasyFactory had a logo but god damn that is too funny, was Fallen not around first though?

Thrillho

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2012, 04:18:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I had no idea FantasyFactory had a logo but god damn that is too funny, was Fallen not around first though?

Fear Factory was using it back in 2001.  Fallen came out around 2004, I think?  And I didn't even know about the Fantasy Factory one.  That's almost identical though.  If it is something they really use, I'd be getting that money, Jamie.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2012, 07:29:48 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me