Author Topic: Mallorca  (Read 887 times)

chockfullofthat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
Mallorca
« on: May 01, 2012, 07:03:13 AM »
So I'm hopefully going to Barcelona for the first time around October and I'm considering going to Mallorca for 2-3 nights as well.  I'm only spending 8 nights in Spain and I'm only going with one skater and a few non-skaters so this isn't necessarily a skate heavy trip.  I'll hit up the plaza in La Palma for sure, but I'm thinking Mallorca would be more of a short beach trip.  My questions are:

-Is it worth spending the extra 100 dollars and time away from Barca to get to Mallorca?
-Any particular area anyone can recommend with cheap hostel/apartment, nice beach, shit to do at night?

Matthew Moon

• Rep: 0
Re: Mallorca
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 02:45:54 PM »
Mallorca is an awesome place! I am would definitely stop by there if you can afford the time. I think the spots may be a little more spread out there then Barcelona. But looks like you are just going for the beach. Plus you still have 5 Days in Barcelona.

there's my two cents.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 12:49:23 PM »
Mallorca is an awesome place! I am would definitely stop by there if you can afford the time. I think the spots may be a little more spread out there then Barcelona. But looks like you are just going for the beach. Plus you still have 5 Days in Barcelona.

there's my two cents.

Ya they do look spread out on Skhate you.  I'll try to hit up the good spots in Las Palmas at least.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 04:02:43 PM »
Never made it to Mallorca, but Valencia was really fun. Looked like a lot of good skate spots too, but I didn't have my board with me since Europe doesn't seem to want me to skateboard in it. Plus it's the home of Paella. Though if you really want to have fun in Valencia you have to go in March for Las Fallas.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.