Author Topic: interracial relationships  (Read 12233 times)

Goblinshark

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: interracial relationships
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2012, 04:17:21 PM »
Mixed girls are generally where its at! It makes perfect sense when you think of it from a biological/evolutionary standpoint. We should be trying to diversify our genes yo! That said, I've pretty much dated/hooked up with the entire rainbow and whenever I think i'm not attracted to a certain race I find an exception to the rule
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2012, 04:30:25 PM »
My favorite bi-racial lady:

Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

sprayTAN101

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • thats a sweet tan bro.
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2012, 04:31:31 PM »
as people said, attractive is attractive no matter the race, BUT

I find that some races have a larger percentage of women i find attractive, while others are close to zero.

discuss.

"lifestyle scorpion dude..."

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2012, 04:46:53 PM »
My favorite bi-racial lady:

OH fuck yes

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2012, 05:08:44 PM »
yeah, uh huh, you know what it is...

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2012, 05:55:19 PM »
Mixed girls are generally where its at! It makes perfect sense when you think of it from a biological/evolutionary standpoint. We should be trying to diversify our genes yo! That said, I've pretty much dated/hooked up with the entire rainbow and whenever I think i'm not attracted to a certain race I find an exception to the rule
Exactly! Every single thing you say is dead on!
Also, I don't think its racist necessarily to not think girls of a certain race aren't as attractive, you can deny differences between different ethnicities, you can't deny they look different...and I think everything is racist! (less so now that I'm not taking classes on racist institutions that exist within schools 3 times a week). If you say something like "I don't like latinas because they are all illegal bean eaters who need to learn english" than its racist, but if you say something like "I don't find asian eyes attractive" fuck, its hard to say that they don't look different. I don't think somebody is racist for not thinking asian girls are cute (not all of them, but god DAMN is a hot asian girl hot), I just think its crazy. Like people who don't like music. I just don't get what there isn't to like.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2012, 07:20:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Also, I don't think its racist necessarily to not think girls of a certain race aren't as attractive, you can deny differences between different ethnicities, you can't deny they look different...and I think everything is racist! (less so now that I'm not taking classes on racist institutions that exist within schools 3 times a week). If you say something like "I don't like latinas because they are all illegal bean eaters who need to learn english" than its racist, but if you say something like "I don't find asian eyes attractive" fuck, its hard to say that they don't look different. I don't think somebody is racist for not thinking asian girls are cute (not all of them, but god DAMN is a hot asian girl hot), I just think its crazy. Like people who don't like music. I just don't get what there isn't to like.

On the subject of asians, do you guys consciously try  to break them into subgroups? Koreans look different than Chinese and so forth, and for me the odds are greater a korean gal is more attractive than say a japanese one. (they generally seem to have more fucked up teeth for some reason). There are also certain consistent traits that come with races that you tend to notice over time, Redheads tend to be more overtly sexual, chinese tend to be more modest and rigid, mexicans seem more family oriented but cocky, black girls are more likely to want a serious relationship, etc. I wonder how much of it is genetics and how much is environmental? there are definetly some genetic ones though, like most asians will get drunk faster, jewish girls tend to be more confrontational. I could go on

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2012, 07:25:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

On the subject of asians, do you guys consciously try  to break them into subgroups? Koreans look different than Chinese and so forth, and for me the odds are greater a korean gal is more attractive than say a japanese one. (they generally seem to have more fucked up teeth for some reason). There are also certain consistent traits that come with races that you tend to notice over time, Redheads tend to be more overtly sexual, chinese tend to be more modest and rigid, mexicans seem more family oriented but cocky, black girls are more likely to want a serious relationship, etc. I wonder how much of it is genetics and how much is environmental? there are definetly some genetic ones though, like most asians will get drunk faster, jewish girls tend to be more confrontational. I could go on

A guy I know was convinced asian girls had sideways vaginas. No lie, we also convinced him that Middle Earth was real. He thought we were pulling his leg, but then my friend said, "No, its real, this is the earth in the past, why do you think they call it Middle Earth." Nevertheless, we stopped hanging with him.
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2012, 07:40:59 PM »
I SMOKE WEED

Archers of Chaka

• Rep: -10
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2012, 08:03:32 PM »
I'm asian and I usually fuck with the white girls or hispanic girls. But really, I'll fuck with any race, i dont limit myself. As Heath said, "I like girls who like me".

Its weird, I never really get too many asian girls who dig me. Never had an asian girlfriend in my life. Usually I'm always attracting hispanic girls for some weird reason the most, followed closely by white girls (not that I'm a ladies man or anything, I'm pretty far from being one, but this is just what I've noticed).

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 565
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2012, 08:23:41 PM »

wrd son. the world needs more fine ass blasians

aleksander

• Rep: 129
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2012, 08:33:33 PM »
I've been involved in some bad shit before going out with latinas. Mostly minor, like somebody told a girl I was dating she "smelled like bleach." Only once did it get real bad.

I really started thinking about this after I got married (my wife's Colombian) and wondering if our kids were gonna have a hard time. In the US and in Colombia.

Racism is just so fucking ugly... Being discriminated against by people who don't even know you just leaves you doubting humanity, like what could possibly make a person think like that?
"Let's just do something stupid and ridiculous and just be as fucking regular as we possibly can."

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2012, 09:21:58 PM »
All I know is that pasty white skin is the ugliest feature a woman can have!

I be rocking with exotic chicks!

Sadly there aren't many around my area, and as much as I'm against segregation, differences in daily lifestyles and common culture can make it hard to relate to a person of a different ethnicity.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2012, 09:28:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wrd son. the world needs more fine ass blasians

oh blasians...oh yes...

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2012, 09:35:36 PM »

I be rocking with exotic chicks!

Sadly there aren't many around my area, and as much as I'm against segregation, differences in daily lifestyles and common culture can make it hard to relate to a person of a different ethnicity.

I feel ya there. not really into blondes for this reason

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2012, 10:32:36 PM »
yeah, uh huh, you know what it is...

HAHAHHAHAHHAA!! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. FUCKING +1!!!

Edit:

Gips, you kind of proved my point later on in your post, in the way that I am Filipino, and don't like Filipino women. Also, I wasn't so much saying Filipino chicks aren't hot, I just wouldn't want to be in a relationship with one(I have been twice). And another thing... I tend to be reminded of my sisters and cousins whenever I see Filipino women, not cool dude.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 10:39:17 PM by gutterhead. »

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2012, 10:56:25 PM »

false.  snow white skin with black/red hair all day

very down with the exotic females as well, but witchy chicks really get my gears going
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2012, 11:45:01 PM »
I feel you gutterhead, but being a white dude I find Filipina chicks hot. Do you have a sister you can post pics of?

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2012, 11:54:20 PM »
 :-*

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2012, 12:15:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

false.  snow white skin with black/red hair all day

very down with the exotic females as well, but witchy chicks really get my gears going

The bitch from Mythbusters is the only Ginger I'm down4!

+Peep the girl in gutterhead's signature - So fucking ugly and pale. Different strokes I guess, but you can't convince me that a woman who looks like that is hot.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2012, 06:27:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

On the subject of asians, do you guys consciously try?  to break them into subgroups? Koreans look different than Chinese and so forth, and for me the odds are greater a korean gal is more attractive than say a japanese one. (they generally seem to have more fucked up teeth for some reason). There are also certain consistent traits that come with races that you tend to notice over time, Redheads tend to be more overtly sexual, chinese tend to be more modest and rigid, mexicans seem more family oriented but cocky, black girls are more likely to want a serious relationship, etc. I wonder how much of it is genetics and how much is environmental? there are definetly some genetic ones though, like most asians will get drunk faster, jewish girls tend to be more confrontational. I could go on

Subgroups....ya.  I'm mainly into Chinese/Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean in that order.  I've watched a lot of Chinese film, they know how to pick a sexy heroine.  I know it's not always true but Southeastern Asians tend to be too short.  My dad traveled all around the world for work and also says there is nothing like Filipino women but I don't think I've ever met a Filipino chick.  Anybody find Indian/Pakistani girls cute?  I'm suprised more people aren't mentioning Brazilians too.

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2012, 07:02:46 AM »

UncleBobo

• Rep: 64
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2012, 07:32:39 AM »
i want that durka durka wave

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2012, 07:40:12 AM »
for sex seems like such an easy question

doesn't it get interesting\complicated when it's for marrage and kids? again i'm sure some idealistic people would act like it a racist thing to consider but when you are thinking about marrage you are combining families and regardless of the difference between the families (race, religion, socioeconomic status, etc...) it can get complicated and my opinion is be more challenging.

i have several friends who married vietnamese women for example. each one of these guys has had to buy a larger house they they need for their wife and kids because the tradition with vietnamese families is that you take care of the elderly and young. so each of them has extra rooms and then more people in their house than fit in the rooms because they have elderly in laws that they are caring for and cousins in laws who are in college that are living with them. add to that that these people sometimes have pets and that you have to get wrapped up in their personal lives (bailing out cousins in the middle of the night) etc... it's a lot of adjustment.

however, i married a southern girl and the main difference in her family and mine is that my dad's side is atheist for the most part who think that budism is the most appealing of the religions while my wifes family is christian. but those difference are so minor and the union of our families has been very easy. my friends had to have two weddings they have to raise their kids according to two traditions while my wife and i only have to deal with saying no to her family when it comes to their religious beliefs envoling our kids.

and to be clear, i'm not against this on any level and think it's rad that my friends have such diverse families. but at the same time i know that it's not for me as making a family work and stand the test of time is hard enough when there aren't many cultural differences. just something to consider when you get ready to get serious and in my opinion a more interesting conversation than "would smash you smash a ______ girl"

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2012, 09:21:25 AM »
Persian chicks with big noses are my kryptonite
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

TheDonutFather

• Rep: -3
    • DOUBLE DONUTS. avatar image
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2012, 09:37:27 AM »
Expand Quote
I wish that I could date voltron.
[close]
NO!!! he's mine!

hahahahaahahaa YES.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2012, 09:40:08 AM »
Bobo - MIA is from Sri Lanka as well, you can't even drop the right racist remarks.

victor333

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2012, 10:21:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

false.  snow white skin with black/red hair all day

[close]

The bitch from Mythbusters is the only Ginger I'm down4!

+Peep the girl in gutterhead's signature - So fucking ugly and pale. Different strokes I guess, but you can't convince me that a woman who looks like that is hot.

I'm quite partial to Susan Coffey, and she's about as pale as they come

cancelled

• Rep: -26
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2012, 10:48:29 AM »
my girlfriend is from argentina and shes, croatian, swiss and italian.  talk about a combo.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2012, 11:43:17 AM »
Love half asian chicks, oh my god they kill me, hell full asian chicks too

Any chick with nice big full round tits, absolutely kill me