Author Topic: I think I found a lul cow  (Read 592 times)

wongles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
I think I found a lul cow
« on: September 18, 2022, 07:07:23 AM »
I should have prolly brought an article about this guy first, but here's his you tubes.  This weirdo is starting to put up vids about bits of his life which includes, I kid you not: He started the JonBenet Ramsey home on fire during the actual investigation.  He stole the log book pages checking her into the morgue.  And craziest of all: as a mortician he got busted taking photos of corpses with odd signs on them like "Happy Birthday" and "Yee Haw."   Now he's putting up vids telling little stories about those things, and also stuff like he shows his shirt where he coughed a big lunger onto it.  Senseless.  I'm not posting it here, but there are brief depictions of gore and bodies.    I don't know what to think, but it seems like he could be a chris chan type thing if he keeps doing these vids.   

wongles

• Rep: -7
Re: I think I found a lul cow
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 06:35:56 AM »
Here he is singing some weird song and then babbling out about his mortuary partner having a wart on his face: 

And now just a couple days ago he's talking about chopping his dick off and baking it:

crazy stuff.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: I think I found a lul cow
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 07:47:47 AM »
Here at Slap, we're all about some proper shitposting.

Having said, this is the third thread you've created that makes no sense, or at least should at best be part of another thread, and I'm getting reports on you that I can't help but be inclined to agree with after study.

This thread is locked.

You're a noob so here's some slack- post in appropriate threads (as you've done in the weed and dead queen thread).

We love a good crap fest, but this is 4Chan level. Do better.