Author Topic: The fantasy thread  (Read 861 times)

Perro Mojado

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 21
    • flickr avatar image
The fantasy thread
« on: May 18, 2012, 07:23:26 AM »
Ok so hate told me to develop my fantasie so i made a thread where everyone can post their darkest fantasies so they can come to shine here on the slap magazine here is mine:

I started fantasasing about this yesterday night while trying to fall asleep (this and when waking up are the origins of most of my fantasies) My fantasie is one where I am extravagant millionare living in a lavish country house in the middle of nowhere here i would live with at least 100 trannies. i would have a tranny hunter who would be responsible for getting the trannys into my house by going into clubs, tranny hangouts, streets and etc to get them then after collecting some trannies he would have them tested for hiv that ones that are clean he would bring to the country house where they would stay in holding room for at least 3 month and would be tested for hiv once again just to be really sure theyre clean once the new trannys are clean they will go through a welcoming african style ceremony, where the trannys who will be welcomed into my house  would wear nothing but an african mask and would introduce to myself with their name that i would have assigned to them. after the ceremony we and all the trannies in the house would enter to the banquet room where my tranny chef would cook the most spectular jerk chicken with yellow rice and black beans the trannies would feed my the food with their feet one by one, no spoon alloweed just their feet. then after dinner we would go to the orgy room and play around with a millon of sex toys and where we would role play a million of sceneraios (like  tranny accountant, massage therapy tranny and million other more) and there i would live happily ever after with my hundred trannies,.

(sorry for the grammar english not my first languaje and i wrote this really fast)

please post your fantasies too

Perro Mojado

• Rep: 21
    • flickr avatar image
Re: The fantasy thread
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 07:35:12 AM »
There you go, Slap.  Aren't you glad I asked him to do this.

No fantasy will ever top Perro's.  I asked him to make this like a Choose Your Own Adventure story, but what the fuck is the point?  It's not like any of us can beat whatever he'll come up with.

I fantasize about dumb shit, like being able to teleport or be able to communicate via telepathy with my dogs.  But a mansion full of transsexual competitions, ceremonies and chefs?  Pff, it's fucking amateur hour over here in my brain.

yeah i forgot to add alot of details like somedays it would be an art day and we would do kind of handpainting but with our penises and the countours of our bodys anyways i gotta go to work so slap post your fantasies !

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 08:38:40 AM »
Ok so hate told me to develop my fantasie so i made a thread where everyone can post their darkest fantasies so they can come to shine here on the slap magazine here is mine:

I started fantasasing about this yesterday night while trying to fall asleep (this and when waking up are the origins of most of my fantasies) My fantasie is one where I am extravagant millionare living in a lavish country house in the middle of nowhere here i would live with at least 100 trannies. i would have a tranny hunter who would be responsible for getting the trannys into my house by going into clubs, tranny hangouts, streets and etc to get them then after collecting some trannies he would have them tested for hiv that ones that are clean he would bring to the country house where they would stay in holding room for at least 3 month and would be tested for hiv once again just to be really sure theyre clean once the new trannys are clean they will go through a welcoming african style ceremony, where the trannys who will be welcomed into my house  would wear nothing but an african mask and would introduce to myself with their name that i would have assigned to them. after the ceremony we and all the trannies in the house would enter to the banquet room where my tranny chef would cook the most spectular jerk chicken with yellow rice and black beans the trannies would feed my the food with their feet one by one, no spoon alloweed just their feet. then after dinner we would go to the orgy room and play around with a millon of sex toys and where we would role play a million of sceneraios (like  tranny accountant, massage therapy tranny and million other more) and there i would live happily ever after with my hundred trannies,.

(sorry for the grammar english not my first languaje and i wrote this really fast)

please post your fantasies too

ABD...

johnsmith89859

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 11:49:52 PM »
Hello, Perro Mojado. Because English is not your first language, you can use a grammar checker online tool to write and check your grammar. So make use of it. It is extremely beneficial.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2022, 12:20:24 PM »
Man, I thought this was going to be about fantasy books.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

sacking rails

• Rep: -221
  • sacking rails
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2022, 12:36:12 PM »
sometimes i pretend im successful and people want to hang out with me and that my mariage wasnt failing and i got with someone i actually love

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2022, 02:27:37 PM »
Lamar Jackson is carrying me, puttin up 40+ points per week, praise be.

Kumiko

• Rep: 54
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2022, 02:55:30 PM »
This is like a watered down 120 Days of Sodom. I'm also imagining it's an even 50 trans men and 50 trans women so that's cool.

My fantasy is being wealthy enough to run my own single screen theater and I just get to chill out all day watching whatever dumb shit I like on the big screen and make a lot of weirdo dirtfreek film friends.
i love skateboarding all the time, but sometimes i wish i was one of those douchebags who hangs out with hot girls and parties every week