Author Topic: Danny Way, closet homosexual?  (Read 10677 times)

botefdunn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
Re: Danny Way, closet homosexual?
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2012, 03:41:56 PM »
Some dudes just fuck other dudes to prove how not gay they are, but you'd have to be pretty macho, narcissistic, and masochistic to get down like that...

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2012, 05:07:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Danny Way...just bow down.  This killing a guy cause he was gay shit is ridiculous.  Worse than dumb.  It's as bad as 9/11 conspiracy theories, it's worse than thinking the CIA trained Bin Laden. It's just as dumb as Obama birthers, and Mayan 2012.  Leave it alone. He can't win with you people.
[close]
Now, i don't believe in conspiracy theories, but i remember that the USA did give weapons to al-qaeda to fight the soviets in the late 1980s when the USSR invaded Afghanistan. It isn't training per se, but close enough.
[close]
No, they did train Bin Laden, its not a conspiracy theory at all. There is film footage of him checking out weapons the CIA is giving him that is pretty widely available. The inside job thing is a conspiracy theory, the fact that we trained Bin Laden was something we were proud of until the Kuwait war when he turned against us. They even dedicated one of the Rambo movies to the Mujaheddin (who would later become Al Qaeda).
And I'm pretty sure a while back somebody posted an article that made it clear that at the very least, that gay dude died for hitting on Danny Way. Whether Way struck a blow or not may be up in the air though.
[close]
I stand corrected, thank your for the information.
[close]

You both need to read more things that are not on the internet.
[close]

Read Charlie Wilson's War. Like Gipper said, it's not a conspiracy theory at all. It is fact. At least to the extent that the Mujaheddin had direct contact with CIA agents and received weapons and money from them. The very same people who would form Al Qaeda with Usama at the helm.

You're right it's not a conspiracy theory. It's a full blown myth, which more than anything shows how these things proliferate on the internet. 

Charlie Wilson's War...why not just tell me to read Twilight.

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2012, 05:14:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Danny Way...just bow down.  This killing a guy cause he was gay shit is ridiculous.  Worse than dumb.  It's as bad as 9/11 conspiracy theories, it's worse than thinking the CIA trained Bin Laden. It's just as dumb as Obama birthers, and Mayan 2012.  Leave it alone. He can't win with you people.
[close]
Now, i don't believe in conspiracy theories, but i remember that the USA did give weapons to al-qaeda to fight the soviets in the late 1980s when the USSR invaded Afghanistan. It isn't training per se, but close enough.
[close]
No, they did train Bin Laden, its not a conspiracy theory at all. There is film footage of him checking out weapons the CIA is giving him that is pretty widely available. The inside job thing is a conspiracy theory, the fact that we trained Bin Laden was something we were proud of until the Kuwait war when he turned against us. They even dedicated one of the Rambo movies to the Mujaheddin (who would later become Al Qaeda).
And I'm pretty sure a while back somebody posted an article that made it clear that at the very least, that gay dude died for hitting on Danny Way. Whether Way struck a blow or not may be up in the air though.
[close]
[close]

[close]

Read Charlie Wilson's War. Like Gipper said, it's not a conspiracy theory at all. It is fact. At least to the extent that the Mujaheddin had direct contact with CIA agents and received weapons and money from them. The very same people who would form Al Qaeda with Usama at the helm.
[close]

You're right it's not a conspiracy theory. It's a full blown myth, which more than anything shows how these things proliferate on the internet. 

Harry Crews, you are an idiot. Just because you're too lazy to look for sources to verify it, doesn't make it a myth. The only thing "dumb" about this argument is people like yourself who discount a (factual) claim because it doesn't appeal to their narrow worldview.

johnnymousedoom

• Rep: -21
  • skateBOARd
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2012, 05:19:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

you. are. a. complete. moron. I typed it slow so you could read it.
how do you think the alqaeda gained so much power in Afghanistan, just wondering.
I skateboard, fuck da poleeeeece

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2012, 05:34:13 PM »

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2012, 05:36:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Danny Way...just bow down.� This killing a guy cause he was gay shit is ridiculous.� Worse than dumb.� It's as bad as 9/11 conspiracy theories, it's worse than thinking the CIA trained Bin Laden. It's just as dumb as Obama birthers, and Mayan 2012.� Leave it alone. He can't win with you people.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

You're right it's not a conspiracy theory. It's a full blown myth, which more than anything shows how these things proliferate on the internet.�

[close]

Harry Crews, you are an idiot. Just because you're too lazy to look for sources to verify it, doesn't make it a myth. The only thing "dumb" about this argument is people like yourself who discount a (factual) claim because it doesn't appeal to their narrow worldview.

Chomp on this bitch!

Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri says in his book Knights Under the Prophet's Banner.
Bin Laden himself has said "the collapse of the Soviet Union ... goes to God and the mujahideen in Afghanistan ... the US had no mentionable role," but "collapse made the US more haughty and arrogant."

Marc Sageman, a Foreign Service Officer who was based in Islamabad from 1987-1989, and worked closely with Afghanistan's Mujahideen, argues that no American money went to the foreign volunteers.
Sageman also says:
Contemporaneous accounts of the war do not even mention Afghan Arabs. Many were not serious about the war. ... Very few were involved in actual fighting. For most of the war, they were scattered among the Afghan groups associated with the four Afghan fundamentalist parties.
No U.S. official ever came in contact with the foreign volunteers. They simply traveled in different circles and never crossed U.S. radar screens. They had their own sources of money and their own contacts with the Pakistanis, official Saudis, and other Muslim supporters, and they made their own deals with the various Afghan resistance leaders.

Vincent Cannistraro, who led the Reagan administration's Afghan Working Group from 1985 to 1987, puts it,
The CIA was very reluctant to be involved at all. They thought it would end up with them being blamed, like in Guatemala." So the Agency tried to avoid direct involvement in the war, ... the skittish CIA, Cannistraro estimates, had less than ten operatives acting as America's eyes and ears in the region. Milton Bearden, the Agency's chief field operative in the war effort, has insisted that "The CIA had nothing to do with" bin Laden. Cannistraro says that when he coordinated Afghan policy from Washington, he never once heard bin Laden's name.

Fox News reporter Richard Miniter wrote that in interviews with the two men who "oversaw the disbursement for all American funds to the anti-Soviet resistance, Bill Peikney - CIA station chief in Islamabad from 1984 to 1986 - and Milt Bearden - CIA station chief from 1986 to 1989 - he found,
Both flatly denied that any CIA funds ever went to bin Laden. They felt so strongly about this point that they agreed to go on the record, an unusual move by normally reticent intelligence officers. Mr. Peikney added in an e-mail to me: I don't even recall UBL [bin Laden] coming across my screen when I was there.

I think that's enough for now. You can go back to watching Colbert...slut.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 05:40:47 PM by HarryCrews »

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2012, 05:43:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Danny Way...just bow down.� This killing a guy cause he was gay shit is ridiculous.� Worse than dumb.� It's as bad as 9/11 conspiracy theories, it's worse than thinking the CIA trained Bin Laden. It's just as dumb as Obama birthers, and Mayan 2012.� Leave it alone. He can't win with you people.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

You're right it's not a conspiracy theory. It's a full blown myth, which more than anything shows how these things proliferate on the internet.�

[close]

[close]

Chomp on this bitch!

Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri says in his book Knights Under the Prophet's Banner.
Bin Laden himself has said "the collapse of the Soviet Union ... goes to God and the mujahideen in Afghanistan ... the US had no mentionable role," but "collapse made the US more haughty and arrogant."

Marc Sageman, a Foreign Service Officer who was based in Islamabad from 1987-1989, and worked closely with Afghanistan's Mujahideen, argues that no American money went to the foreign volunteers.
Sageman also says:
Contemporaneous accounts of the war do not even mention Afghan Arabs. Many were not serious about the war. ... Very few were involved in actual fighting. For most of the war, they were scattered among the Afghan groups associated with the four Afghan fundamentalist parties.
No U.S. official ever came in contact with the foreign volunteers. They simply traveled in different circles and never crossed U.S. radar screens. They had their own sources of money and their own contacts with the Pakistanis, official Saudis, and other Muslim supporters, and they made their own deals with the various Afghan resistance leaders.

Vincent Cannistraro, who led the Reagan administration's Afghan Working Group from 1985 to 1987, puts it,
The CIA was very reluctant to be involved at all. They thought it would end up with them being blamed, like in Guatemala." So the Agency tried to avoid direct involvement in the war, ... the skittish CIA, Cannistraro estimates, had less than ten operatives acting as America's eyes and ears in the region. Milton Bearden, the Agency's chief field operative in the war effort, has insisted that "The CIA had nothing to do with" bin Laden. Cannistraro says that when he coordinated Afghan policy from Washington, he never once heard bin Laden's name.

Fox News reporter Richard Miniter wrote that in interviews with the two men who "oversaw the disbursement for all American funds to the anti-Soviet resistance, Bill Peikney - CIA station chief in Islamabad from 1984 to 1986 - and Milt Bearden - CIA station chief from 1986 to 1989 - he found,
Both flatly denied that any CIA funds ever went to bin Laden. They felt so strongly about this point that they agreed to go on the record, an unusual move by normally reticent intelligence officers. Mr. Peikney added in an e-mail to me: I don't even recall UBL [bin Laden] coming across my screen when I was there.

So do you shit out of your mouth instead of your asshole? I'm thinking you do, fuckin' turd mouth.

johnnymousedoom

• Rep: -21
  • skateBOARd
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2012, 05:45:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Chomp on this bitch!

Sageman also says:

That is a good source, man.
I have learned about the USA gave money to alqaeda in a history class reading peer reviewed articles.
CIA gave money to the muhadjeen which became alqaeda and who was in it, but bin laden.
I skateboard, fuck da poleeeeece

goosey

• Rep: 4
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2012, 05:49:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Chomp on this bitch!

Sageman also says:

[close]
That is a good source, man.
I have learned about the USA gave money to alqaeda in a history class reading peer reviewed articles.
CIA gave money to the muhadjeen which became alqaeda and who was in it, but bin laden.

damn

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2012, 07:03:38 PM »
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2012, 08:25:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Chomp on this bitch!

Sageman also says:

unsourced bullshit text block vs. Rambo III:

(check out 2:05 for another dedication)
I'll let the people decide.
remember, its me and this guy:

vs. him and this:

(To those wondering about this unusual sourcing, this is how I plan to respond in dealing with stupid people and not getting heated. I plan to argue with them using John fuckin' Rambo. I think dude is a troll)
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2012, 09:03:08 PM »
It's obvious he loves to suck young boy cock. Scheckler has always been his protege, always welcome to his ranch. Under the rebel flag, on a quad, with a shotgun in hands he loves to get down on the ripe young man...

meathead genius

• Rep: 0
  • sick tats, bro
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »
Danny would crush the skulls of all of you fagits. He's not gay!

This is me, bros

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2012, 09:31:38 PM »
hehe yeah with a brick...

The Donger

• Rep: -63
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2012, 09:36:45 PM »
Of course he is not gay. But how awesome would it be if he was openly gay, for gay rights and whatnot.  First big name athlete to come out. Not for the nfl, nba , mlb but skateboarding.i think it would be awesome.

thebarracks

« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2012, 10:23:35 PM »
you guys need to chill the frick out and smoke a fag

victor333

« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2012, 11:53:29 PM »
So, I was making my daily internet rounds on the berrics, and there was a video, and guess what song they used! The goddamn thong song, man.

That song is kind of terrible, kind of brilliant, kind of corny, and 100% catchy. Really, just give it a listen, and remember how awesome life can be.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2012, 06:51:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Chomp on this bitch!

Sageman also says:

yo fuck you
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok