Author Topic: Who has your favorite Transworld part?  (Read 10269 times)

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
  • daddy bought you a pony
Re: Who has your favorite Transworld part?
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2012, 02:06:10 PM »
i can?t name just one, so here?s my top 3

carroll in modus. ender is probably the most properly executed backlip ever, also sick cameos. i was 13 or so when i saw a sequence of rick
howards fs shove it 50 on that handrail and it blew my mind. one of the first flip to grinds i saw on a handrail and carroll was and is one of the most stylish skaters, you just recognize it?s carroll within a second of the footage.

cardiel in sight unseen! this part gets the most excitement out of me, my next board was a cardiel, the graphic was the best ever and it still hangs in my parents. it?s chimps in suits in rage over some flipchart-graphic. after seeing this part, i started to skate faster and wanted to skate concrete parks so bad!

heath kirchart, also sight unseen. this is one of the most epic parts ever. it makes totally sense that heath always skates alone, because i wouldn?t want to be there when he tried all that shit. i would have shit my pants watching him roll up to half of those rails and hubbas at the time. it?s also the part that killed handrail skating in videos for me. one of the most impressing parts of all time perhabs.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2012, 02:13:46 PM »
Sight Unseen might be the best movie ever . Diffrent kinds of amazing skateboarders with awsome style and great music

John Cardiel . Into from The Gonz . Cardiel coming in with amazing speed , amazing tricks , amazing slams , amazing style , amazing attiutude and a amazing song .

Just such a sick part

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -145
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2012, 03:45:27 PM »
I think And Now is a pretty underrated transworld video

Gravettes opener in And Now was really good. Most everything he does is sick in that part.

Nick trapassos song choice in And Now is more relevant than ever.

The montage in that video has guru khalsa doing a legit 50-50 down an escalator. Fred gall does an amazing wallride and a ton of really good tricks.