Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 2052 times)

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1380
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Dreams
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2022, 11:39:04 AM »
i'm fortunate, i don't really have many nightmares...or any really (knock on wood)...i do have a reoccurring dream where i am rollerskating, and doing so really well...

Roller skating every 10 years or so is pretty fun
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

matt_2993

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2022, 07:44:25 PM »
Delta 8 gummies absolutely resparked dreams for me.  I've had extended family vacations in jurassic realms, met Donald Trump with a shaved head and have had spontaneous anal sex as just a few examples.  Smoking weed killed dreams for me like most people mention but for some reason these gummies transport me to wild places every single night for months now.

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2022, 09:08:26 AM »
wait what

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2022, 11:36:52 AM »
Had a weird one lately (altho I guess they're always kinda weird) don't remember why but there were these bunch of guys outside my house and i think I was like "oi all you guys need to fuck off". Anyway then this giant guy just picks up my front gate and is just pulling the steel bars off and passing them to all the guys super easily just like he is ripping up a piece of paper. So I'm like ahh fuck and walk back towards my house and all the guys come into the courtyard and when I get to my front door I notice all my gear so I put on my chest plate and helmet, put my axe and gladius on my belt and pickup my pilum and scutum and just walk back towards the guys charging in. They all stop and I'm like "alright fuck it let's get this over with", but not in a tuf guy way more just over it and they all run away.

Now thing is I don't own any of those items (don't even know how I remembered what they were all called must be deep in the nerd part of my brain). I don't even live somewhere with a courtyard or even have a front gate.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2022, 12:03:43 PM »

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2022, 12:21:16 PM »
Had a weird one lately (altho I guess they're always kinda weird) don't remember why but there were these bunch of guys outside my house and i think I was like "oi all you guys need to fuck off". Anyway then this giant guy just picks up my front gate and is just pulling the steel bars off and passing them to all the guys super easily just like he is ripping up a piece of paper. So I'm like ahh fuck and walk back towards my house and all the guys come into the courtyard and when I get to my front door I notice all my gear so I put on my chest plate and helmet, put my axe and gladius on my belt and pickup my pilum and scutum and just walk back towards the guys charging in. They all stop and I'm like "alright fuck it let's get this over with", but not in a tuf guy way more just over it and they all run away.

Now thing is I don't own any of those items (don't even know how I remembered what they were all called must be deep in the nerd part of my brain). I don't even live somewhere with a courtyard or even have a front gate.
pretty mean 8)

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2023, 06:40:15 AM »
I had a dream last night where I was reading magazines in a Barnes and Noble and picked up a Thrasher “Puzzles and Crosswords” booklet (staple bound, smaller than a regular Thrasher).

On the front was a bonus - a small baggie of little paper cutouts that said “Templeton Strigoli”.

I immediately thought that “I need to take a picture of this so I can post it on Slap.”

Had some trouble getting the photo app open and then getting it in focus but I eventually got the shot then woke up.

I thought the dream was sort of amazing in its specificity and also an indictment of the trash that occupies my brain.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 677
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2023, 04:41:12 PM »
I have this book that interprets dreams… I’ve been having some wild ones lately… need to dust it off.

The worst is sleep paralysis though. Usually have 1-2 of those a year it’s awful..
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2023, 08:34:20 AM »
Had a weird double feature last night

First dream I must've been terminally ill or something and actually experienced the feeling of death via whatever pills are given for assisted suicide. Absolute feeling of terror as I felt myself fading from my body and was just screaming for my family.. I've died a few times in dreams and this one fuckin sucked and still have a lingering uncomfortable feeling from it.

Then of all fuckin switch ups my next dream I was in Paris during fashion week with Burt Reynolds, he was around the Deliverance age, and we were just running around but I was kind of being an asshole to him for some reason. Kind of a blur but was fun and bizarre as hell

Dojsha Abuser

• Rep: -25
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2023, 08:52:23 PM »
i often have a dream in a dream. like this morning, i thought i woke up and got out of bed. but as i am walking to the bathroom i wake up from my bed. now im sitting here thinking am i dreaming of posting on slap. is this thread even real?

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2023, 12:10:01 AM »
I ran over a horse with a lawnmower in a dream once.

Have fun interpreting that shit.

logjammin

• Rep: 328
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2023, 12:42:36 AM »
I quit weed 6 days ago because I need to pass a pre-employment drug test and I'm having horrible fucking sleep. Super vivid bizarre dreams that are filled with violence and anger. I wasn't even a heavy smoker, either. I'd just buy full spectrum or live resin carts from the dispensary and take random small puffs throughout the day, or just in the evenings. Some days not even smoking at all. I'm reading it's "REM rebound" and will go away and fuck do I hope so. I'm going to be falling asleep at work from all of this shitty sleep I'm getting.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2023, 12:46:03 AM »
I had a weird one a few weeks ago. I dreamed I got this tattoo on my hand like on the back of my hand it was like a bunch of circles or something anyway I was real hyped on it and I went to work and showed everyone and they all said it was a real shit tattoo, nobody liked it at all
listen to cosmic psychos

breezy_again

• Rep: 50
  • Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2023, 06:08:51 PM »
in last nights i was whupping BunB's ass at dominos