Author Topic: PRod on Mikey Taylor logic  (Read 5282 times)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
Re: PRod on Mikey Taylor logic
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2021, 12:39:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's crazy that his dad made such a name for himself without being that funny. Just my opinion but like seriously that's impressive. Not surprising how far his son could go with actual talent.
[close]

I have a distinct memory of a Mad Magazine from like ~1990 that said something to the effect of "Paul Rodriguez is the first stand-up comic to make an entire career without having ever been funny" and I think about it *every single time* I ever encounter anything PRod
[close]
I remember watching his stand up on tv and thinking- I don’t get. Like he was just all heyyyyy I’m Mexiiiiican and that was all he did. I was expecting jokes.

I have a bunch of friends from Mexico.  That kind of joke seriously kills with them

Doom patrol

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2021, 01:17:13 AM »
This thread led to me watching Prod Snr comedy for the first time.
If my dad told jokes that bad at home I would stay out late practicing switch flips into grinds too.

Hotpocket

• Rep: -26
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2021, 05:09:59 AM »
Don't let the guy who wore a mountain dew hat and earrings for 10 years give you advice

Youd wake up the moment anyone ever offered you a contract lol

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2021, 09:16:13 AM »
I follow some redpill pill pages and thats normal content. Hes single now, maybe he just went into AMS videos on youtube.

PRod on conserving his vital essences confirmed

lucascbn

• Rep: 21
  • #maconha
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2021, 10:02:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's crazy that his dad made such a name for himself without being that funny. Just my opinion but like seriously that's impressive. Not surprising how far his son could go with actual talent.
[close]

I have a distinct memory of a Mad Magazine from like ~1990 that said something to the effect of "Paul Rodriguez is the first stand-up comic to make an entire career without having ever been funny" and I think about it *every single time* I ever encounter anything PRod
[close]

I heard an interview with Paul Sr. where he said he thought his son had more potential in golf than skating. A friend of mine plays with him from time to time and says he's seriously good.
[close]

That's pretty interesting considering around the fall out with Koston and PRod, Koston got heavy into golf. Man, was Koston a PRod stan before everyone else? I don't really care that much but this info made my brain fire off a lil
[close]
what was the fallout with PRod and Koston? sounds like a nice beef

what does meat have to do with it? jk I'm here just for that kinda content, other than that sounds as corny as any TED talk or coach shit
Dont wanna diss on the dude, but this the type of post I just pass thru without even reading.

I miss the time when all skaters did was skating or vanishing after a part or whatever. Nowadays seems like those mfs cant let it go after success and still tryna pursue some kind of role/position in the skate industry talking shit, coaching or whatever they can attach to.