Author Topic: Reasons Why You Don't Like victor333  (Read 5941 times)

Strike A Pose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
Re: Reasons Why You Don't Like victor333
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2012, 04:44:16 AM »
hell naw you got me fucked up i dont even dick down da female poop chutes. straight pussy and neck dog, FEMALE NECK just to be clear. please gipper, portray your homoerotic fantasies on some other poster cuz ya boy aint goin. matter fact, i know you victor already gotta lil thing goin how about you set that off tho? you know he's in need of a strong male role model to teach him everything about his manhood  ;)

You don't like BOOTY!????

That's twisted!

I B ON IT!

FEET 2!!!!!!

WEWILD OUT HERE!

DaSk8D00D

Re: Reasons Why You Don't Like victor333
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2012, 10:28:27 AM »
Expand Quote
hell naw you got me fucked up i dont even dick down da female poop chutes. straight pussy and neck dog, FEMALE NECK just to be clear. please gipper, portray your homoerotic fantasies on some other poster cuz ya boy aint goin. matter fact, i know you victor already gotta lil thing goin how about you set that off tho? you know he's in need of a strong male role model to teach him everything about his manhood  ;)
[close]

You don't like BOOTY!????

That's twisted!

I B ON IT!

FEET 2!!!!!!

WEWILD OUT HERE!

i love a nice juicy ass but i aint into tha anal sex. bootyholes just dont seem that attractive to me. not to say that id never do it but if i did itd be the girls request, not mine. i never really understood foot fetishes either. that footjob shit look awkward as hell id rather fuck a bitch armpit just cuz its closer to her face
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:31:48 AM by DaSk8D00D »