Author Topic: Tosh.O dissin Rob Dyrdek.  (Read 38229 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Tosh.O dissin Rob Dyrdek.
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2012, 02:56:22 PM »
Oh, and Phil Hendrie is funnier than anybody on the planet who ever lived or who will ever live...except for JR Blastoff, of course.

ggb

• Rep: 1
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2012, 04:24:18 PM »
...anyon else a Greg Giraldo fan?

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2012, 06:00:16 PM »
Greg Giraldo is definitely someone else I find funny. His story is a pretty sad one but it's a recurring trend that most comedians are utterly depressed. In fact, it's almost like you can't be completely content with your life and be a comedian. You either have to be really irritated by the most minuscule of things or depressed.

Who was that comedian that just told clean jokes and had the puppets? That guy fucking sucked.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2012, 08:06:43 PM »
"I bought a $7 pen because I always lose pens and I got sick of not caring." (I actually really did this with sunglasses and it worked.

"I hope the next time I move I get a real easy phone number, something that's real easy to remember. Something like two two two two two two two. I would say "Sweet." And then people would say, "Mitch, how do I get a hold of you?" I'd say, "Just press two for a while and when I answer, you will know you have pressed two enough."

"Whenever I go to shave, I assume there's someone else on the planet shaving, so I say, "I'm gonna go shave, too."

"On a traffic light green means 'go' and yellow means 'yield', but on a banana it's just the opposite. Green means 'hold on,' yellow means 'go ahead,' and red means, 'where the hell did you get that banana at?'

'I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it."

"One time, this guy handed me a picture of him, he said,"Here's a picture of me when I was younger." Every picture is of you when you were younger. "Here's a picture of me when I'm older." "You son-of-a-bitch! How'd you pull that off? Lemme see that camera... what's it look like? "

"By the way, you don't have to be sweaty and holding a basketball to enjoy a Gatorade. You could just be...a thirsty dude! Gatorade forgets about this demographic!"

"See, this CD is in stores. The only way I could get my old CD into a store is if I were to take one in and leave it. Then the guys says, "Sir, you forgot this!" "No, I did not. That is for sale. Please alphabetize it."

I love you Mitch Hedberg!

Oh, and Tosh is no legend, but he's funnier than 95 percent of the dudes out there.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2012, 08:18:02 PM »
judging from those jokes you posted, i'm not surprised you think that. (well, i'll admit that some of those could be funny depending on the delivery of them, i wouldn't know.)

Menudo

• Rep: 4
  • True niggas ain't gay
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2012, 08:40:50 PM »
Those boys need to share a bowl of Menudo and hug

Shufflessss

• Rep: 34
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2012, 08:58:24 PM »
That was a nice bluntslide
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2012, 09:52:02 PM »
judging from those jokes you posted, i'm not surprised you think that. (well, i'll admit that some of those could be funny depending on the delivery of them, i wouldn't know.)

I probably should post a link, because it really is all about the delivery, check him out on youtube, I don't know how to embed.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2012, 11:02:37 AM »
"I bought a $7 pen because I always lose pens and I got sick of not caring." (I actually really did this with sunglasses and it worked.

"I hope the next time I move I get a real easy phone number, something that's real easy to remember. Something like two two two two two two two. I would say "Sweet." And then people would say, "Mitch, how do I get a hold of you?" I'd say, "Just press two for a while and when I answer, you will know you have pressed two enough."

"Whenever I go to shave, I assume there's someone else on the planet shaving, so I say, "I'm gonna go shave, too."

"On a traffic light green means 'go' and yellow means 'yield', but on a banana it's just the opposite. Green means 'hold on,' yellow means 'go ahead,' and red means, 'where the hell did you get that banana at?'

'I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it."

"One time, this guy handed me a picture of him, he said,"Here's a picture of me when I was younger." Every picture is of you when you were younger. "Here's a picture of me when I'm older." "You son-of-a-bitch! How'd you pull that off? Lemme see that camera... what's it look like? "

"By the way, you don't have to be sweaty and holding a basketball to enjoy a Gatorade. You could just be...a thirsty dude! Gatorade forgets about this demographic!"

"See, this CD is in stores. The only way I could get my old CD into a store is if I were to take one in and leave it. Then the guys says, "Sir, you forgot this!" "No, I did not. That is for sale. Please alphabetize it."

I love you Mitch Hedberg!

Oh, and Tosh is no legend, but he's funnier than 95 percent of the dudes out there.

its funny because i read all of those in my head with his delivery and was laughing like i was watching actually watching it

RIP Mitch he was so cool he would do stand up comedy sitting down

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2012, 11:38:16 AM »
^ and with his eyes closed.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

flapJack

• Rep: 30
  • if you want our remorse,turn your body to a corpse
« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2012, 12:52:02 PM »
"I had an ant farm, those fellas didn't grow shit."

Mitch Hedberg, Daniel Tosh, Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, Greg Giraldo, and even Gaffigan are some of my favorites of the last decade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55h1FO8V_3w

Love Carlin, Cosby, and older cats as well. Pandora is great for standup too. type in comedians for full tracks uncensored.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13

RaptorKillah

« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2012, 06:10:20 PM »
Man, fuck Tosh.0. This dude has some real insight into the whole situation.
Tosh.0 is a SICK minded TOOL

*Taken from youtube description of the video*

My first and prolly only vid I'll do... Did it just cuz Tosh pissed me off about his skit on Rob Dyrdek.
Tosh... Ur nothing but a sick minded tool, and u feed off of others success because u don't have none.
Say what u want. To all those nay Sayers and people with no purpose, like Tosh. You do no good in today's world. All u do is harm.
What Rob Dyrdek dose is truly inspirational!
To Rob, nothing is impossible!
Rob Dyrdek shows to everyone that anything is possible, no matter how dumb, goofy, or improbable it may sound.
Rob CLEARLY just say's DO IT! You never know how much good can come out of such a small idea.

So this was my idea. And i DID IT! Just like Rob Dyrdek does.
I hope more Good will come out of this than Bad...
Rob is clearly the definition of YOLO (You Only Live Once)

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2012, 09:47:04 PM »
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this motherfucker just said YOLO.
Stop it.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2012, 10:29:54 PM »
This is Mitch Hedberg-
Mitch Hedburg - On Dave Letterman
Also, he introduced the Z-boys to urethane
Mitch Hedberg - Lords of Dogtown
This is the all-time god of comedy though:
Football or baseball

Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2012, 10:43:16 PM »
Man, fuck Tosh.0. This dude has some real insight into the whole situation.
Tosh.0 is a SICK minded TOOL

*Taken from youtube description of the video*

My first and prolly only vid I'll do... Did it just cuz Tosh pissed me off about his skit on Rob Dyrdek.
Tosh... Ur nothing but a sick minded tool, and u feed off of others success because u don't have none.
Say what u want. To all those nay Sayers and people with no purpose, like Tosh. You do no good in today's world. All u do is harm.
What Rob Dyrdek dose is truly inspirational!
To Rob, nothing is impossible!
Rob Dyrdek shows to everyone that anything is possible, no matter how dumb, goofy, or improbable it may sound.

I didn't watch the video, but are you by any chance related to that kid who made a video of himself crying about people making fun of Britney Spears a few years ago?
Rob CLEARLY just say's DO IT! You never know how much good can come out of such a small idea.

So this was my idea. And i DID IT! Just like Rob Dyrdek does.
I hope more Good will come out of this than Bad...
Rob is clearly the definition of YOLO (You Only Live Once)

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2012, 10:45:47 PM »
woops, where'd my text go. Anyways, didn't watch the video, but are you by any chance related to the kid who made a video of himself crying about people making fun of Britney Spears a few years ago?

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2012, 11:08:02 PM »
but seriously, you guys... BBOLO... let's be optimistic

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2012, 07:18:01 AM »
This is Mitch Hedberg-
Mitch Hedburg - On Dave Letterman
Also, he introduced the Z-boys to urethane
Mitch Hedberg - Lords of Dogtown
This is the all-time god of comedy though:
Football or baseball

wow i forgot he was in lords of dogtown.  thanks for posting that clip gip. rest in peace to mitch, dude was way ahead of his time.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

jerrys_kids

« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2012, 08:37:05 AM »
I wonder if Dyrdek is pissed at Hawk for having a part in this?