Author Topic: Olson & Janoski nike China clip  (Read 5571 times)

victor333

Re: Olson & Janoski nike China clip
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2012, 11:51:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nino you're one of the stupidest people on this board. It's a throwaway clip for a website and he has a major video part coming up within half a year, what exactly did you expect? A full length part?
[close]
coming from you thats hilarious.. mr i can film austin stephens line opening line in good and evil haha,
 i wish i could find those pics of you as a kid taking pics with pros at demos.., your just a little fan boy like most on here. . i expected fags like you would go gay over some bland ass tricks, looks like i was correct in that area.

you guys get so so pissed when someone keeps it 100
[close]
What's up deangelo? How's life been for you after you beat up a cop? Been doing lots of roastbeef grabs lately? Oh, wait, of course not, you don't actually ride a skateboard, you're far too worried about making sure your views are up and that every little kid on the internet is sucking your three millimeter pecker. Keep doing your thing and "keeping it real"  (READ: being a fucking loser), it's not like you can aim any higher at this point.

Also, it was Austin Stephen's line from Suffer the Joy, not Good and Evil and yeah, when I was a little kid I was siked on meeting pro skaters. Boo fucking hoo. If you're gonna drag shit up from the grave than at least get that shit right, you fucking inbred moron.

Jackburton

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2012, 12:29:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
that impossible was a beauty!

Expand Quote
Horrible...
[close]
hahaha! You hate Olson so bad u cut union
[close]
hes just not on the bandwagon. olsons name shouldnt be in the same sentence with janoskis
[close]

no what
too funny

Paul Cicero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -263
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2012, 03:17:06 AM »
That was cool. Like someone else said, hating on throw away clips is dumb as fuck.
Alex is fucking ripping. I cant wait for his Pretty Sweet part.

Chron Artest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2012, 05:22:24 PM »
really digging alex's blindside halfcab manual all quick, and the float on that nosegrind was really sick too

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2012, 05:47:07 PM »
Olson ripping. Looking forward to seeing what the keeper footage was.

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2012, 06:39:01 PM »
Alex on Nike has turned out to be quite productive.