Author Topic: Rich Kids of Instagram  (Read 13180 times)

BraveUlysses

Re: Rich Kids of Instagram
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2012, 08:22:26 PM »

Yup
Ah shit that forehead hahahahaha!

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2012, 08:45:10 PM »
Expand Quote

Yup
[close]

haha he's got that ridiculous fucking coat on and you're talking about his forehead??

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2012, 08:53:20 PM »
Cale Nuske?
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

BraveUlysses

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2012, 09:12:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yup
[close]
[close]

haha he's got that ridiculous fucking coat on and you're talking about his forehead??
That forehead is just about as long as that coat. I'd probably rather have to wear that coat once a week than live with that shitty forehead for the rest of my life. His eyebrows are fucked too.

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2012, 11:27:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yup
[close]
[close]

[close]
That forehead is just about as long as that coat. I'd probably rather have to wear that coat once a week than live with that shitty forehead for the rest of my life. His eyebrows are fucked too.

He's definitely a goofy looking mother fucker which is made all the more funnier by how seriously he obviously takes himself, and now that I actually check that coat out I think I could pull it off.. with no shirt on underneath obviously.

Oh and Archie Bunker who is that in your signature? I should probably know but that looks amazing

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2012, 11:55:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yup
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

He's definitely a goofy looking mother fucker which is made all the more funnier by how seriously he obviously takes himself, and now that I actually check that coat out I think I could pull it off.. with no shirt on underneath obviously.

Oh and Archie Bunker who is that in your signature? I should probably know but that looks amazing

Not even joking here, are you guys sure thats a he? Necklace, long red feminine looking fur lined coat, long hair...just saying, it could be a really ugly chick.

Which brings up the question, if it was a she, and she offered you a weekend of total luxury and hedonism to go along with it...would you?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2012, 12:30:27 AM »
meh my sister dated a billionaire once, and he was the most boring person ever. he never felt like using any of his toys because they were just there, he was over everything.  im not saying it wouldn't be cool or anything, but ill bet those kids feel about as sad as they look happy on the outside. like i said, happiness is in the pursuit, not in the end.

The true artist is always becoming, man.

MFLUDER

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2012, 12:31:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yup
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Not even joking here, are you guys sure thats a he? Necklace, long red feminine looking fur lined coat, long hair...just saying, it could be a really ugly chick.

Which brings up the question, if it was a she, and she offered you a weekend of total luxury and hedonism to go along with it...would you?

Do you have to do it?

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2012, 12:32:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yup
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

its a gif of kalis that i jacked from quartersnacks.  and if you look like your avatar then i agree that you could pull that jacket off
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2012, 12:46:04 AM »

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2012, 01:55:48 AM »
My parents had seven staff when we lived in Indonesia in the late 80's. They lived in a separate building and hired their own maid to clean up after them.

So in effect, my maid had a maid. You don't get much more ballin' than that.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

FART BOY

• Rep: 10
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2012, 02:13:09 AM »

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2012, 05:03:24 AM »
My parents had seven staff when we lived in Indonesia in the late 80's. They lived in a separate building and hired their own maid to clean up after them.

everyone in indonesia has maids... being rich in euro type countries is harder

just because someone is rich doesn't mean that they will have an empty life. anyone watch the up series? to me is seemed like the rich kids had some of the most fullfilled lifes. it's more about the parents then the cash.

holden caulfield

• Rep: -33
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2012, 05:38:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

just because someone is rich doesn't mean that they will have an empty life. anyone watch the up series? to me is seemed like the rich kids had some of the most fullfilled lifes. it's more about the parents then the cash.

I didn't mean ALL rich people, I meant specifically the ones in those pictures, with their "gross sense of entitlement" as they pose like douches in front of their jets. For sure rich kids can still have very meaningful lives, if they get proper parenting.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2012, 07:16:40 AM »
most o fthe rich people i know, or people from well of families try and keep it down lown and just livenormal lives. these kids are intitled rich losers, their lives shall be empty.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2012, 07:29:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yup
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Only if I get to use that sweet garment steamer in the background to smooth out the wrinkles afterwords.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2012, 07:54:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I didn't mean ALL rich people, I meant specifically the ones in those pictures, with their "gross sense of entitlement" as they pose like douches in front of their jets. For sure rich kids can still have very meaningful lives, if they get proper parenting.

agreed. it seems to be something that is really bad amoung new rich in the usa.

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2012, 08:24:25 AM »

If I was rich Id prob dress the exact way .

???

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2012, 09:44:48 AM »

Reminds me of the dude from the movie Clueless.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2012, 12:37:15 PM »
check dat cellphone.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2012, 01:17:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

agreed. it seems to be something that is really bad among new rich in the usa.

It ain't just the US.  The middle east is crazy with the new rich flossin'  Dubai, Quatar?  Out of control.  Crazy cars and designer logos in your face everywhere.  I went to a wedding in Egypt and it seemed like 90% of the population was living in poverty (bad poverty, not US poverty), but then we'd hit the clubs in the nice part of town and there were tons of dudes with the nicest cars, faux hawks, and Gucci shades poppin' bottles. 

I agree with Beeda about how most wealthy people keep it on the DL.  I read an article a few years ago (I think in Forbes) talking about how people perceive the rich and how they actually live.  Most shopped at store amongst the wealthy was JC Penny.  Most popular auto was a Ford F-150.  Living below your means is how you get and stay rich.  These Instagram kids are outliers.   

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2012, 01:57:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yup
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Only if I get to use that sweet garment steamer in the background to smooth out the wrinkles afterwords.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

westtoast

• Rep: -2
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2012, 02:07:01 PM »
most o fthe rich people i know, or people from well of families try and keep it down lown and just livenormal lives. these kids are intitled rich losers, their lives shall be empty.

yeah i think when people flaunt their wealth it is indicative of the fact that they don't have much else going on for them.

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2012, 05:54:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
There's nothing worse than rich kids proudly posing with luxury items as if they had anything to do with earning them. There's such a gross sense of entitlement there.
[close]

meh, just take comfort in knowing that they will live empty meaningless pathetic lives. YOLO, I would hate to be born that rich, I would feel cheated out of life. Not a whole lot to look forwards to or to fight for.
[close]

Not a lot to fight for but I guarantee there is plenty to look forward to. One word... jet skis

you a fan?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 06:15:20 AM by David »

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2012, 07:17:32 AM »
If I was wealthy, I would totally troll other rich folks by bussing in homeless panhandlers into the rich part of town to occupy every intersection.  I'd bring all these people in to camp out right before going on vacation to my summer home somewhere else.

TheDonutFather

• Rep: -3
    • DOUBLE DONUTS. avatar image
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2012, 10:51:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yup
[close]
[close]

[close]

Meh, probably cursed from when his rich ass ancestors experimented with incest just to try to keep their money all in the family.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2012, 10:53:26 AM »
he looks like a super villain
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2012, 12:29:45 PM »
If I was wealthy, I would totally troll other rich folks by bussing in homeless panhandlers into the rich part of town to occupy every intersection.  I'd bring all these people in to camp out right before going on vacation to my summer home somewhere else.
George Lucas kind of one-upped your fantasy. He's building them houses:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/22/us/george-lucas-retreats-from-battle-with-neighbors.html
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Riverside

• Rep: -33
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2012, 12:41:03 PM »
if i had the money, i would give a f... for everybody
Sooner or later the Karma always end in your fucking face