Author Topic: Rich Kids of Instagram  (Read 13181 times)

layzieyez

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Rich Kids of Instagram
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2012, 04:46:01 PM »
Expand Quote
If I was wealthy, I would totally troll other rich folks by bussing in homeless panhandlers into the rich part of town to occupy every intersection.  I'd bring all these people in to camp out right before going on vacation to my summer home somewhere else.
[close]
George Lucas kind of one-upped your fantasy. He's building them houses:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/22/us/george-lucas-retreats-from-battle-with-neighbors.html
Good idea, but I don't see it as one up.  If they're housed, they may be hidden. Can't hide them if the neighborhood has them on every corner. I'd build a church and a liquor store across the street from the church along with some check cashing places if I was Lucas.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2012, 08:32:46 AM »
Classy liquor stores cash checks.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2012, 11:58:19 AM »
So wish a shark would catch him in it's mouth

"A little Dp in the gravy is always good. by hbadessa"
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2012, 12:04:44 PM »

In fairness, this is the best use of obscene wealth that I have seen in this thread. If I could get a helicopter to do that, I would definitely do it. We're talking about killing bros and throwing their dead bodies from a helicopter into the middle of the ocean, right?

A girl I know works at a club that has bottle service. She says one guy comes and buys 10 $350 bottles of champagne just to spray on the crowd. That's $3500, and that doesn't include the drinks they actually drink. All I was thinking when she told me that is "Why the fuck doesn't that guy just throw fucking gnarly parties at his place for that sort of money? If you spend $5000 on a friday night, why the fuck would you do it that way?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2012, 12:10:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

In fairness, this is the best use of obscene wealth that I have seen in this thread. If I could get a helicopter to do that, I would definitely do it. We're talking about killing bros and throwing their dead bodies from a helicopter into the middle of the ocean, right?

A girl I know works at a club that has bottle service. She says one guy comes and buys 10 $350 bottles of champagne just to spray on the crowd. That's $3500, and that doesn't include the drinks they actually drink. All I was thinking when she told me that is "Why the fuck doesn't that guy just throw fucking gnarly parties at his place for that sort of money? If you spend $5000 on a friday night, why the fuck would you do it that way?

Because someone else has to clean it up.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2012, 12:19:57 PM »
because your so rich that you don't think about wasting money

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2012, 12:54:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

You don't think that you could fit a full clean up staff into a $5000 a night budget? I guess more planning goes into it, but I'm pretty sure he does it just to show off how rich he is. Still, I'd rather be the badass dude with the playboy apartment that has people coming to my place to drink and party, not "the richest guy at the club tonight."
The girl I know gets a commission off of table service, and when she gets him she says she milks the fuck out of his regular ass. She'll do stuff like bring girls (who often times are also her friends and know the deal) to the table and suggest he buys a few more bottles "so the girls don't get thirsty" and shit like that. Its pretty rad. What's that old saying about a fool and his money again?

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2012, 01:17:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
You don't think that you could fit a full clean up staff into a $5000 a night budget? I guess more planning goes into it, but I'm pretty sure he does it just to show off how rich he is. Still, I'd rather be the badass dude with the playboy apartment that has people coming to my place to drink and party, not "the richest guy at the club tonight."
The girl I know gets a commission off of table service, and when she gets him she says she milks the fuck out of his regular ass. She'll do stuff like bring girls (who often times are also her friends and know the deal) to the table and suggest he buys a few more bottles "so the girls don't get thirsty" and shit like that. Its pretty rad. What's that old saying about a fool and his money again?

As silly as it sounds, going to the club is the lazier way to have people clean up your mess. Having a crew to do that requires phone calls, planning, ect.

But yeah it's ultimately just to be the rich guy at the club showing everyone how rich he is.

"$350 bottles are for pouring on the ground, not drinking."
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 01:20:59 PM by via »

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2012, 01:20:17 PM »
vintage poor ass Gipper, doesn't even know what the high life is like

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2012, 01:31:57 PM »

I don't think this has anything to do with rich kids or instagram but Gippers tale reminded me of this photo

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2012, 02:37:33 PM »
That's some new money hood rich shit. Guarantee dude doesn't die rich.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2012, 03:00:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Because someone else has to improve the economy

Fixed.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2012, 03:51:16 PM »
im jelly.

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2012, 09:01:07 PM »
i wanna take a bottle of champagne to the skatepark and pour it over the ramps to let people know i run this town

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2012, 09:10:41 PM »
i wanna take a bottle of champagne to the skatepark and pour it over the ramps to let people know i run this town

Well this here idea fascinates me.   
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2012, 01:16:22 AM »
I have an acquaintance who was born into wealth.?  He's a friend when he feels like it, I guess is the best way to put it.?  I don't hate the guy for any particular reason, but his wealth is kinda gross.?  He's pretty out of touch and doesn't understand when any of his normal friends can't afford to do something.?  That gets pretty annoying.?  A bunch of us got invited to his parents house over the holidays for an over the top party and a friend had sex with his girlfriend in the dude's parents' bedroom and his girlfriend got her period in the middle of them having sex and I guess the giant California king bed with thousand dollar sheets turned into a murder scene.?  I didn't know about this until months after it happened and my friend told me he just made the bed afterward and said "fuck it."

tell your friend i gnar'd him in real life.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2012, 06:52:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The sad truth is that the guys who pour thousands of dollars of champagne on nightclub floors are usually so rich that they could do the same every night and barely scratch their cash pile because of the amount of interest they earn. If you have $10,000,000 in the bank, you make around $500,000 a year.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2012, 08:24:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If I was wealthy, I would totally troll other rich folks by bussing in homeless panhandlers into the rich part of town to occupy every intersection.  I'd bring all these people in to camp out right before going on vacation to my summer home somewhere else.
[close]
George Lucas kind of one-upped your fantasy. He's building them houses:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/22/us/george-lucas-retreats-from-battle-with-neighbors.html
[close]
Good idea, but I don't see it as one up.  If they're housed, they may be hidden. Can't hide them if the neighborhood has them on every corner. I'd build a church and a liquor store across the street from the church along with some check cashing places if I was Lucas.

TOTALLY reminded me of this...one of my all time favorite movies.

"Rick...it's the 90's. Can't afford to be afraid of our own people anymore, man".

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2012, 12:04:59 PM »
Expand Quote
I have an acquaintance who was born into wealth.??  He's a friend when he feels like it, I guess is the best way to put it.??  I don't hate the guy for any particular reason, but his wealth is kinda gross.??  He's pretty out of touch and doesn't understand when any of his normal friends can't afford to do something.??  That gets pretty annoying.??  A bunch of us got invited to his parents house over the holidays for an over the top party and a friend had sex with his girlfriend in the dude's parents' bedroom and his girlfriend got her period in the middle of them having sex and I guess the giant California king bed with thousand dollar sheets turned into a murder scene.??  I didn't know about this until months after it happened and my friend told me he just made the bed afterward and said "fuck it."

[close]

tell your friend to post in the awkward sexual experiences thread.

fixxed

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2012, 12:09:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

The sad truth is that the guys who pour thousands of dollars of champagne on nightclub floors are usually so rich that they could do the same every night and barely scratch their cash pile because of the amount of interest they earn. If you have $10,000,000 in the bank, you make around $500,000 a year.

Most people I've ever met with that kind of money are a lot mellower than that. Most think that type of shit is tacky. I asked the girl what this guy did for a living, her answer was "he sells guns."  my next question was "like an illegal arms dealer?" her answer "I guess, yeah."
I'm pretty sure this dude is hood rich

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2012, 02:48:33 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

having people at your house requires friends, or at least acquaintances. im guessing most people who drop 10gs in one night at a club are lonely people.

not saying all rich people are, but doing the kinda shit youre friend is describing sounds desperate

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2012, 06:37:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Most people I've ever met with that kind of money are a lot mellower than that. Most think that type of shit is tacky. I asked the girl what this guy did for a living, her answer was "he sells guns."  my next question was "like an illegal arms dealer?" her answer "I guess, yeah."
I'm pretty sure this dude is hood rich

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2012, 10:48:26 PM »
eww, is that what the term hood rich comes from? I should probably stop saying that. I just associate it with this song:

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2012, 11:05:30 PM »
It's also an architectural/engineering/whatever firm in Springfield, MO.

sultsult

• Rep: -12
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2012, 06:03:38 AM »
rich kids of chocolate?