Author Topic: Dane Burman Interview  (Read 1415 times)

PsychOut

Dane Burman Interview
« on: July 30, 2012, 10:40:46 PM »
Dane Burman landed the cover of the latest issue of Thrasher Magazine. That's a feat in itself, but he decided to grace the cover of Issue #189 of Slam Mag in the same damn month (It also comes with a giant pull out poster of Dane so all the little girls around the world can post it up in their lockers!). We took some time out to have a quick chat with Dane and his life as a cover boy.

Interview by Keegan Fong

http://insight51.com/skate

"Since getting back from the trip its taken a week to get my sleeping pattern back on track.I've heard some crazy tour stories about you, lets get into those for a sec.....What's the story of the girl you got with in Russia who got a taste of your Fungus Toe and tossed some of your salad?
Im pretty sure you mean italy. Ive never been to russia. Um i guess youve pretty much told the story i mean we were playing around and fun was being had and she sucked on my toes and my toes are real jacked my big toe on mu right foot has pretty bad toenail fungi haha anyway she did that and kissed and sucked a few other things and then i knew we were about to really get down to it so i was laying on my stomach on the bed and reaching for my wallet in my jeans on the floor to get a condom next thing she grabs my hips and pulls me onto my knees and starts eating my butt and rusty tromboning me. It was awesome. Some of the best sex ive had i think.

Didn't you kiss her after she sucked your toe and licked your butt?

For sure. Its my body. Im comfortable with me. Its all just skin. My lip skin connects to my face skin which connects to My neck skin then body skin then butt skin so who gives a fuck.

Haha I heard another one where you went missing at a demo at a skatepark and everyone came to find out you were humping a girl behind the bushes......tell me more.

See youve told the story there again. Did a demo and then got down. I look like some dude who just goes and fucks whoever. I really dont make a habit of this. Im not the dude that tries to sleep with skate groupies. Haha i wanna keep my dick
."
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 01:28:07 AM by PsychOut »