Author Topic: habitat inhabitants  (Read 6541 times)

mr cheese

Re: habitat inhabitants
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2012, 04:06:33 AM »
Expand Quote
The music in Origin wasn't even bad. It just wasn't what you bastards wanted and you fucks need something to complain about. Let's not forget all the skating (you know, the most important part of a skate video) was fantastic.
[close]

The skating was good, I din't mind the music in Silas' and Mark's parts, but other than that the video was complete shit. It was so hipster and trying way hard to be this mainstream skate video, which is something that would not have been done by the old Habitat, something you must not have known a lot about and what the people who don't like Origins loved. Plus the artwork on their boards is shit now, too.
austyn gillette song was sick and his skating fit perfect with it

dankradschwag

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2012, 01:27:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The music in Origin wasn't even bad. It just wasn't what you bastards wanted and you fucks need something to complain about. Let's not forget all the skating (you know, the most important part of a skate video) was fantastic.
[close]

The skating was good, I din't mind the music in Silas' and Mark's parts, but other than that the video was complete shit. It was so hipster and trying way hard to be this mainstream skate video, which is something that would not have been done by the old Habitat, something you must not have known a lot about and what the people who don't like Origins loved. Plus the artwork on their boards is shit now, too.
[close]

again, the hipster ass walkmen would've never even been considered for a real habitat video

mr cheese

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2012, 12:14:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

again, the hipster ass walkmen would've never even been considered for a real habitat video
naw austyns part was sick

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2012, 11:51:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Fred's best part to date
[close]

It might be the David Allen Coe, but I prefer this jam...

...not that I don't love Sabbath. Sabbra Cadabra!! Worst lyrics but best Sabbath music-wise?
Get your shit straight, boy!

Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2012, 01:30:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fred's best part to date
[close]

It might be the David Allen Coe, but I prefer this jam...

...not that I don't love Sabbath. Sabbra Cadabra!! Worst lyrics but best Sabbath music-wise?
[close]

Get your shit straight, boy!

I'm sure we could go back and forth for a while on this one. There is not wrong answer when it comes to Sabbath!

Spike Hawke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2012, 03:31:48 PM »
Had the Inhabitants tour vid on at work today with Galls tres flip in between a bunch of knobs fighting at South Bank. So sick