Author Topic: Red Bull's Heir kills a policeman by rear ending the cops bike with a Ferrari.  (Read 2615 times)

HoudiniXLogic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -17
Then he dragged the dead cop on his windshield a further 200 meters then fled the scene.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crimes/311162/red-bull-heir-to-face-drunk-charge

The worst part is, due to the rampant corruption in this country [Thailand], he'll end up getting away with it without doing any jail time. A hundred grand here, a hundred grand there, and its all settled. So yeah, I guess the "Raging Bull" is the raging dude in a ferrari hitting a motorbike police officer and getting away with it. Pretty ugly but the more widespread this news is, the more the brands reputation is going to get damaged and possibly this 27-year-old child known as Vorayuth ''Boss'' Yoovidhya will have to face some real justice instead of a slap on the hand and being called "a bad boy".

Anyways,

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
This is insane, hits me particularily hard as I drink around 6-12 cans a day, and can really get behind the corpoorate image they put out.after this I doubt I'll drink more than 4 a day, and most will be in secrecy.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
Damn that was really confusing to read. Am I getting this right, a disciplinary committee is deliberating the justification of the dead officer trying to arrest the wrong man purposefully? And then he was accidentally rear-ended and killed by the guy he didn't arrest? What the fuck.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
I wish I discovered Red Bull.  Even if I did, now that I think about it, I probably wouldn't have made it so successful.

Also, everyone on this site hates cops.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 10:23:39 PM by HarryCrews »

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
Damn that was really confusing to read. Am I getting this right, a disciplinary committee is deliberating the justification of the dead officer trying to arrest the wrong man purposefully? And then he was accidentally rear-ended and killed by the guy he didn't arrest? What the fuck.

The cop who got fired was the one who tried to protect the Red-Bull heir guy by arresting his chauffer as the scapegoat. The guy who got killed isn't actually named in the article, strangely.

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
Expand Quote
[close]

The cop who got fired was the one who tried to protect the Red-Bull heir guy by arresting his chauffer as the scapegoat. The guy who got killed isn't actually named in the article, strangely.

About 5.30am on Monday, on Sukhumvit road, a Ferrari driven Mr Vorayuth, 27-year-old grandson of Red Bull energy drink founder Chaleo Yoovidhya, slammed into the rear of the motorcycle ridden by Pol Snr Sgt Maj Wichian Klanprasert, killing him instantly.

But yeah, it's Thailand who knows what the fuck is actually going to happen to this dude.

dethcomic

• Rep: 5
  • dead ass
This is insane, hits me particularily hard as I drink around 6-12 cans a day, and can really get behind the corpoorate image they put out.after this I doubt I'll drink more than 4 a day, and most will be in secrecy.

the fuck nigga
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcztw7MqdI1rbv6tio1_400.gif[IMG]

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image

"Hell, Vince Neil killed a guy and only did a month."
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • tiger style
used to keep red bull stoked in the fridge but recently switched. guru is the best shit ever. wakes you up, no jitters, all natural.

http://www.guruenergy.com/2012/us/

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

That has to be fucking your insides up, chill out on that shit - try just drinking water for a week or something instead

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h

:P ;) :-*
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

SUPERNAUT

• Rep: -70
  • suck it
    • Max Hates Your Favorite Movies avatar image
Good, maybe they'll use the money from the skateboarding division and have to close it down

maxhatesyourfavoritemovies.blogspot.com

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party

I owe you a gnar.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Jejenhausen

• Rep: -72
  • This is good news

The Donger

• Rep: -63
 Anyone with that much money, can live anywhere in the world, and chooses Thailand is creepy as fuck.

Jejenhausen

• This is good news
Except that he is Thai, and they have incredible luxuries if you can pay for them. 

plus awesome weather/ close to loads of awesome places/ relaxed and lenient laws.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
And the food. Don't forget about the delicious food.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
Expand Quote
[close]

That has to be fucking your insides up, chill out on that shit - try just drinking water for a week or something instead

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
I thought every Ferrari came with a get out of jail free card

HoudiniXLogic

• Rep: -17
Vince Niel killing a guy and doing a month in jail? Ha, thats nothing compared to this girl "Praewa Thephasadin na Ayudhya" who drove her car into a minivan and caused the deaths of all the passengers inside, yet does not even see a single second in jail. All she got instead was a 7-year-driving ban.

Thats what corruption is in Thailand. Get caught with a bunch of drugs, pay the cops. Kill a cop, bribe a higher ranking cop. If you come from a rich family, then you are above the law.

But apart from him not going to jail, his family is going to possibly lose a lot of money when Red Bull investors overboard start sueing for defamation of the brand.

Anyways,

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
Vince Niel killing a guy and doing a month in jail? Ha, thats nothing compared to this girl "Praewa Thephasadin na Ayudhya" who drove her car into a minivan and caused the deaths of all the passengers inside, yet does not even see a single second in jail. All she got instead was a 7-year-driving ban.

Thats what corruption is in Thailand. Get caught with a bunch of drugs, pay the cops. Kill a cop, bribe a higher ranking cop. If you come from a rich family, then you are above the law.

But apart from him not going to jail, his family is going to possibly lose a lot of money when Red Bull investors overboard start sueing for defamation of the brand.

The Thai side of Red Bull has no business involvement, his Dad remained a  silent partner. The Austrian who discovered it made into the Red Bull we know.

Jejenhausen

• This is good news
and regardless it was a regular thing to say.

thats not how defamation works.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Expand Quote
[close]

the fuck nigga
:o
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me