Author Topic: Figgy Almost Died?  (Read 13172 times)

apad88

Re: Figgy Almost Died?
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2012, 09:07:48 PM »
If Grant Taylor can win, Figgy can
kooked ya ;)

Spydera Blizarin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2012, 09:25:38 PM »
As good as David is, Figgy has dropped MULTIPLE video parts in the last few years and is getting steady coverage

PsychOut

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2012, 11:33:28 PM »
Figgy has done more then david this year, regardless on how good davids part is, figgys killed the whole year, i havent heard anything about david doing anything untill this last month, figgys had covers, ads, killed every single thrasher trip this year, heaps of clips then a Bake and Distroy part in November.

zoltan

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2012, 12:22:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
kooked ya ;)

im still in shock grant got it. as sick as he is, he really didnt do shit. he came out with a part after they annouced him soty. bullshit phelper is on his nuts

HeavyweightLurker

• Rep: -31
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2012, 12:54:53 AM »
Figgy has done more then david this year, regardless on how good davids part is, figgys killed the whole year, i havent heard anything about david doing anything untill this last month, figgys had covers, ads, killed every single thrasher trip this year, heaps of clips then a Bake and Distroy part in November.

i think he is definitly in the race for SOTY, but it depends also from his videopart.
We will see...

But on the picture - he looks pretty happy - not near to death.

hellmanovo

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2012, 03:39:54 AM »
ABD BY ARTO, TWICE

Jackburton

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2012, 07:52:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i think he is definitly in the race for SOTY, but it depends also from his videopart.
We will see...

But on the picture - he looks pretty happy - not near to death.
I think Davee just saved more of his footage, which is risky, but really sick when it actually pays off.  It has been a while since I was truly blown away by something that I knew was coming.   Usually things come as a surprise, as in you just randomly see an ad or clip.  Video parts get overhyped and then even if they are sick, it is hard to live up to what you think the skater is really capable of.  His part could be different.  Either way I am very exited about both skaters.  And the Chocolate video.  Forget about it.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2012, 02:17:22 PM »
They're both pushing the limits in terms of bigger and faster. I'm excited to see both of their footage, but I'll probably watch Figgy's part more.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2012, 05:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
kooked ya ;)
[close]

im still in shock grant got it. as sick as he is, he really didnt do shit. he came out with a part after they annouced him soty. bullshit phelper is on his nuts
i agree, figgy deserves it hands down, but phelps has been sucking daveeds "bichola" too hard lately.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

WhackAsFuck

• Rep: -30
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2012, 07:46:25 PM »
guy mariano

villagemarket

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2012, 07:51:00 PM »
One video part doesnt make you soty. Figgy ripped hard all year and his Bake and Destroy part will seal the deal for soty.

zoltan

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2012, 09:11:37 PM »
Expand Quote
One video part doesnt make you soty. Figgy ripped hard all year and his Bake and Destroy part will seal the deal for soty.
[close]

marc johnson got it for his fully flared part. anyone can get it, its basically down to the best video part of the year, or if your just getting coverage in every mag and getting multiple covers. as much as i want figgy to win, i think david will. or Guy. i heard guys pretty sweet part is nuts he did bs 180 to switch feebs on a handrail

nylin

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2012, 10:21:48 PM »
For the record, this ad is a joke. He went to the doctor for ankle rehab and they just hooked him up to the machines.

BleachBeach

• Rep: -5
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2012, 01:44:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

marc johnson got it for his fully flared part. anyone can get it, its basically down to the best video part of the year, or if your just getting coverage in every mag and getting multiple covers. as much as i want figgy to win, i think david will. or Guy. i heard guys pretty sweet part is nuts he did bs 180 to switch feebs on a handrail

Silas won without a video part.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2012, 07:40:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I'm almost sure you're totally wrong, I think He actually made something like 3 parts that very same year, one for eS, one for Habitat, and another one that I cannot remember

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2012, 08:43:30 AM »
Same argument, different threads.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2012, 01:16:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
I'm almost sure you're totally wrong, I think He actually made something like 3 parts that very same year, one for eS, one for Habitat, and another one that I cannot remember
That was the year before he won. There were no real big video releases in 2008.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2012, 02:24:47 PM »
Figgy's getting the SOTY this year. Bake and destroy part is just the icing on the cake.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2012, 02:45:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I don't disagree with you, but that is waaaaay different.