Author Topic: Solo Session, Barcelona  (Read 1460 times)

Spainglish American Expat.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Solo Session, Barcelona
« on: September 23, 2012, 05:07:58 AM »
Hola

I just moved to Barcelona. Going to be living here for the next year. Going to school.

Pretty much I've been going out and skating by myself. This is getting lame. Games of skate with the locals is fun, but I also fucking miss talking in English sometimes.

If anyone is going to be passing through Barcelona with a skateboard and wants someone to show them around, or skate, hit me up. Especially if you're going to be here for more than a weekend. I am fluent in Spanish and can translate too. Tabla = board, Rueda = wheel,  Puto/a = bitch. Etc.

Its fucking difficult to stay motivated to skate when you're doing solo missions all the time.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
Re: Solo Session, Barcelona
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 09:55:57 AM »
Your command of the Spanish language is impressive.  I'll be in Barca with my buddy October 4-13.  I too speak English.  I'd be willing to meet up with you if you aren't a nerd. 

Spainglish American Expat.

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 03:34:45 PM »
Cool man. As long as you guys aren't a couple of kooks, I think we'll be good. Have you been to BCN before?

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 06:35:51 PM »
No sir haha.  Where is your place?  I'm stayin in Barcaloneta.  Going to El Clasico by any chance?

watson65

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 06:36:20 AM »
Last time I was there in October and found all the museums, Park Guell, El tibidabo, Las Ramblas, Barri Gotic and if you want, take a bus and go to Figueres where Salvador Dali lived. It's just great to see many good places in Barcelona.

sethooon

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 08:41:32 AM »
I'm getting into barcelona for a week on the 10th, let me know if any one wants to meet up.  i mostly skate ledges but would be down to fuck around on some other stuff