Author Topic: The Deathwish Video  (Read 143718 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: The Deathwish Video
« Reply #660 on: April 23, 2013, 05:37:22 PM »
Moose is good, and his ability definitely meets "the criteria" to be where he is and even higher, but I really don't think he's doing anything different than a lot of other people. Moose could have done all of Furby's tricks and vice versa, and the parts would've still turned out the same. Nollie flip these stairs, nollie 180 flip those stairs, kickflip crook this rail, etc. He's good, don't misunderstand, and should be where he is, but he's not bringing anything different to the game. He's just playing it, which is fine. Moose's skating is fine. I don't know shit about his personality, and few people on here would, so that doesn't even enter into it.

Neen is the opposite to me. He's definitely got the ability, not in the same way as someone like Moose or Furby, but it's his style that makes his skating what it is and what makes it stand out.

NoComply180

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #661 on: April 23, 2013, 05:50:45 PM »
Moose is good, and his ability definitely meets "the criteria" to be where he is and even higher, but I really don't think he's doing anything different than a lot of other people. Moose could have done all of Furby's tricks and vice versa, and the parts would've still turned out the same. Nollie flip these stairs, nollie 180 flip those stairs, kickflip crook this rail, etc. He's good, don't misunderstand, and should be where he is, but he's not bringing anything different to the game. He's just playing it, which is fine. Moose's skating is fine. I don't know shit about his personality, and few people on here would, so that doesn't even enter into it.

Neen is the opposite to me. He's definitely got the ability, not in the same way as someone like Moose or Furby, but it's his style that makes his skating what it is and what makes it stand out.
to be fair I haven't seen moose's part yet, but everything else I have seen him do in the past has been some next level stuff.  I'm talking next p-rod/shane o'neil caliber.  not just run of the mill pro shit. his berrics recruit blew my mind

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

shit_for_brains

« Reply #662 on: April 23, 2013, 05:57:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
to be fair I haven't seen moose's part yet, but everything else I have seen him do in the past has been some next level stuff.  I'm talking next p-rod/shane o'neil caliber.  not just run of the mill pro shit. his berrics recruit blew my mind

His recruit was really good, I agree. I'm not saying he sucks or anything, far from it. I just don't think he's offering anything different.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #663 on: April 23, 2013, 06:01:19 PM »
you�re all such a fucking bunch of hypocrits( not even fucking sure if thats how its spelt, but FUCK YOU, IM MEXICAN.)
asking for links to any other fucking vid around, begging for clint's footage, while bragging about having the deathwish vid, and not posting it/uploading it "supporting the brand" want to support them ?  SUCK MY DICK!!!!!!!!!
ill send deathwish 300 bucks for every one of you that sucks my dick before psoting the vid, SUPPORT THE FUCKING BRAND BITCHES, SEND THEM SOME FUCKING MONEY, SUCK MAH DEEEEEEEEEECK

FREE MAX B

i dont even like max b.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #664 on: April 23, 2013, 08:56:25 PM »
you�re all such a fucking bunch of hypocrits( not even fucking sure if thats how its spelt, but FUCK YOU, IM MEXICAN.)
asking for links to any other fucking vid around, begging for clint's footage, while bragging about having the deathwish vid, and not posting it/uploading it "supporting the brand" want to support them ?  SUCK MY DICK!!!!!!!!!
ill send deathwish 300 bucks for every one of you that sucks my dick before psoting the vid, SUPPORT THE FUCKING BRAND BITCHES, SEND THEM SOME FUCKING MONEY, SUCK MAH DEEEEEEEEEECK

FREE MAX B

i dont even like max b.

I'll suck it
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Fake Tits

« Reply #665 on: April 23, 2013, 08:59:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I watched slash's ender like 20 times
[close]

Didn't believe it when I first saw it. The man brought heat.
[close]

That halfcab backlip down clipper ain't too easy either

say what!????

lucidreamer

• Rep: -9
« Reply #666 on: April 23, 2013, 09:46:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I watched slash's ender like 20 times
[close]

Didn't believe it when I first saw it. The man brought heat.
[close]

That halfcab backlip down clipper ain't too easy either
[close]

say what!????

Slash second to last trick is a fakie halfcab to backlip; Or is it frontboard

Randozzi

« Reply #667 on: April 23, 2013, 09:54:36 PM »
frontside half-cab to front board.

Will Easley

« Reply #668 on: April 23, 2013, 09:58:12 PM »
fakie ollie 90 degrees the way where you cant see with the back truck that it wasn't popped on going over the ledge into a boardslide that would look like a front board if you just took a picture of it locked in if it were ona flatbar.

lucidreamer

« Reply #669 on: April 23, 2013, 10:03:09 PM »
If it could of happened, a full Antwuan last part would of been pretty awesome

Fake Tits

« Reply #670 on: April 23, 2013, 10:10:59 PM »
I was thinking if kids call that anything but a fs halfcab board slide I'm Audi.

Bliz

• Rep: -35
« Reply #671 on: April 23, 2013, 11:07:45 PM »

Oh if only :(

I was thoroughly impressed with Moose's part.  Flips into almost every handrail for a good portion of his part and everything was landed perfectly.  However, Neen, good lord.  That style is too damn entertaining to watch!  However, Moose is indeed killing it.  I would rather see him go pro before Daniel Espinoza.

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #672 on: April 23, 2013, 11:43:45 PM »
Neen surprised me and had the best part in my opinion

really the whole video is good but i truly enjoy seeing ellington and greco still killing it so hard

lucidreamer

« Reply #673 on: April 24, 2013, 12:16:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was thoroughly impressed with Moose's part.  Flips into almost every handrail for a good portion of his part and everything was landed perfectly.  However, Neen, good lord.  That style is too damn entertaining to watch!  However, Moose is indeed killing it.  I would rather see him go pro before Daniel Espinoza.

I meant like if he would of got his stuff together and did a Guy kind of thing and had the dudes hyping him to film a comeback part ala' Fully Flared

jimi420

« Reply #674 on: April 24, 2013, 12:19:03 AM »

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #675 on: April 24, 2013, 12:25:01 AM »
Expand Quote
moose gets skipped
[close]

Youre mad, moose goes in.

One of those guys who can hit huge handrails,  or get tech, and make either look good.
the dude is stiff-leggend and wears that god awful beanie.

just another skate park baby from cali.

js lapierre wouldve gotten a bigger/better reaction from people

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #676 on: April 24, 2013, 12:27:09 AM »
I was thinking if kids call that anything but a fs halfcab board slide I'm Audi.

you don't even need the "half cab" part. it's just a fakie front board. no other way you could pop into a front board fakie.

Will Easley

« Reply #677 on: April 24, 2013, 12:36:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I was thoroughly impressed with Moose's part.� Flips into almost every handrail for a good portion of his part and everything was landed perfectly.� However, Neen, good lord.� That style is too damn entertaining to watch!� However, Moose is indeed killing it.� I would rather see him go pro before Daniel Espinoza.
[close]

I meant like if he would of got his stuff together and did a Guy kind of thing and had the dudes hyping him to film a comeback part ala' Fully Flared

man antwuan's one of top 5 favorite skaters but until i see dude at least try to remove some of his face tattoos & go sober a true comeback is highly-doubtful. i mean, actually putting out footage could be a start, but dude needs a serious lifestyle/mentality change or else he'll just fall back into the same ol shit.

Fake Tits

« Reply #678 on: April 24, 2013, 03:31:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you don't even need the "half cab" part. it's just a fakie front board. no other way you could pop into a front board fakie.

You're right. My bad.

Just watched the video again.  Some of the editing is so fast it takes a few times to catch everything.  I like this over the last Baker vid.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -274
« Reply #679 on: April 24, 2013, 06:00:28 AM »
Lizards part was so fucking good.
I liked this movie alot more than the new transworld vid.

And Moose over Neen.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 06:02:09 AM by Suit Up! »

saKazuia

• Rep: -39
« Reply #680 on: April 24, 2013, 06:47:19 AM »
a link would be great!

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #681 on: April 24, 2013, 07:26:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You're right. My bad.

Just watched the video again.  Some of the editing is so fast it takes a few times to catch everything.  I like this over the last Baker vid.

isnt it a half-cab front board... fakie front board is like a nollie front board but fakie...or am i wrong

what ever it is, its still gnarly to do down clipper

deluxxxe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
« Reply #682 on: April 24, 2013, 07:54:18 AM »

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #683 on: April 24, 2013, 08:15:29 AM »
Expand Quote
a link would be great!
[close]

just buy it ya cheap cunt
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/deathwish-video-deathwish/id635160589
nothing but FAGS around here, acting like a good fucking citizen, upload the fucking video bitches.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

deluxxxe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
« Reply #684 on: April 24, 2013, 09:13:59 AM »
Expand Quote
nothing but FAGS around here, acting like a good fucking citizen, upload the fucking video bitches.

hey man, you give me a working drm removal torrent (one that works with current version of itunes) or buy me the full version and ill give you your link. good luck.

skateohio

• Rep: 18
« Reply #685 on: April 24, 2013, 09:25:55 AM »
It's not that people aren't sharing links . . the video just came out and mods are removing any replies w them because they don't want to take away from itunes sales. I posted two yesterday and it was removed within minutes. Can't blame 'em of course !
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 09:44:42 AM by skateohio »

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #686 on: April 24, 2013, 09:34:22 AM »
It's not that people aren't sharing links . . the video just came out and mods are removing any replies w them because they don't want to take away itunes sales. I posted two yesterday and it was removed within minutes. Can't blame 'em of course !
i posted a link an hour ago too, but core companies need our support

era

« Reply #687 on: April 24, 2013, 09:40:17 AM »
I want all core companies to shut down.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3383
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #688 on: April 24, 2013, 09:43:59 AM »
Expand Quote

It never dawned on me before reading your post that people who follow the rules are considered effeminate homosexuals. Furthermore, your post made me realize that I'm some kind of a goddamned outlaw because I downloaded a ripped version of this video and watched it twice. YEE-HAW!

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #689 on: April 24, 2013, 10:02:34 AM »
its a great video but i honestly ruined a lot of it for myself by reading this thread. i knew everyones ender besides neen and furby before i watched it, and a few i didnt really care for because they didnt play out like i had pictured it in my head.