Author Topic: Pretty Sweet Spoilers  (Read 141228 times)

sfa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Pretty Sweet Spoilers
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2012, 11:41:11 AM »
Bones Brigade Video Show for 2012, but I mean that in the best way possible.
I need a coffee

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2012, 12:13:18 PM »
song list anyone? aside from Cory skating to Night Moves and Stevie to the Barkays?

plod

« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2012, 12:31:51 PM »
Half you fairys are whineing before you even have seen it.
It's a spoiler thread not a bitching thread. Tmkf your a fucking looser.

marbrosmoke

• Rep: -8
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2012, 12:34:11 PM »
Slap wins again with no sense of sarcasm! I was joking people calm down. But wasn't the switch 360flip to noseblunt just a trick someone in another thread said they hoped Guy would end his part with?

Sarcasm doesn't translate well in a written single sentence.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2012, 12:37:14 PM »
Half you fairys are whineing before you even have seen it.
It's a spoiler thread not a bitching thread. Tmkf your a fucking looser.

I'm a "looser"? Good one loser....

Sorry for talking shit on your homosexual crush, lazy, good for nothing, ungrateful, pretentious fuck Alex Olson...dudes a fucking pussy bitch. Koston was right when he called that faggot out.....

« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:46:36 PM by TMKF »

seewhathappens

• Rep: -4
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2012, 12:53:20 PM »
Mike Mo?

plod

« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2012, 01:00:03 PM »
Sorry * loser. Your also a total cunt. Why are you a cunt loser you ask?
Good question, I would imagine most if you family & friends are cunt losers too and you just picked it up off them.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2012, 01:12:07 PM »
Sorry * loser. Your also a total cunt. Why are you a cunt loser you ask?
Good question, I would imagine most if you family & friends are cunt losers too and you just picked it up off them.

You're not making any sense plod...fuck outta here with that gibberish. Everyone knows I keep the realest company....local Chickfila owners and Pro Scooterers.

CreepySweaty

• Rep: 60
  • i am mitchie brusco i have done the 1080
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2012, 01:23:00 PM »
I am so upset with Castilllo. I understand the dude is physically unable skate to the caliber of the other guys. But seriously? He should have gotten creative with some step-hop ledge/manual combos and maybe taken that front 3 over something and I would be satisfied.

I'm really hoping Eldy, McCrank, and Kenny have a bunch of stuff in the bonus footage. I know Justin had some Es ads awhile back that were never shown on film. Like a kickflip noseslide down a triple kink hubba or something?

CreepySweaty

« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2012, 01:27:44 PM »
Shitbag: What is up with the MJ/Gonz catamaran deal? Is that part of a skit?

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2012, 01:34:03 PM »
YOU BECOME A DOUCHE WHEN YOUR DAD IS COOLER THAN YOU

Applesalad

• Rep: -3
« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2012, 03:36:42 PM »
i just can't wrap my head around how mccrank only had 1 trick. I was really looking forward to seeing a part from him, at least more than 1 trick.

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #132 on: November 17, 2012, 04:38:11 PM »
If anyone ever sees Daniel Castillo skating do us all a favor and please focus his deck on sight.

jrock92089

« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2012, 04:42:18 PM »
how long it is ??

yep yep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2012, 05:11:21 PM »
theres still that 50 minute bonus montage that might have a bunch of Mccrank or Howard or other dudes footage that didn't make the cut, or couldn't be edited in in a way that Ty was happy with. Chill the fuck out.
yea i don't think that the shared parts or small amount of footage from people has to do with not having footy i think it has to do with how ty wanted to make the video. girl has a ton of riders and if you got full parts from everybody it would be way too long. i heard vincent had 3 hours of raw footy!

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #135 on: November 17, 2012, 05:31:48 PM »
Quote from: Jered Jones  link=topic=66004.msg1789917#msg1789917 date=1353199338
how long it is ??

2 1/2 hours first part to last part

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2012, 05:52:51 PM »
damnnn^ the titanic of skateboarding

asakusa75

« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2012, 05:53:51 PM »
Expand Quote
how long it is ??
[close]

Which also means they probably wont put out another video for about 15-20 years.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2012, 06:00:15 PM »
I don't really have much to contribute since the details have basically all already been said. Basically, only the new guys and Mariano have full parts and most of the older guys just a few tricks. I like their older videos better and for this one to be on par, in my opinion, I have to look at it as a whole. I feel like Alex Olson is the trendy David Clark who things worked out for...

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2012, 06:04:38 PM »
The video is nowhere near 2 and a half hours long its about an hour long or so.

I didn't see the catamaran part at any time of the video.

The only skits I remember are the Will Arnett shit talking and Jack Black filming Malto also the guys skating in suits.

The opening shot is really crazy I don't know how they filmed that maybe remote control helicopter I don't see how a crane could have pulled off that shit it was super cinematic and a long overhead take with no cut.

jrock92089

« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2012, 06:07:28 PM »
damnnn^ the titanic of skateboarding

the best signature ever 

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2012, 06:15:07 PM »
The video is nowhere near 2 and a half hours long its about an hour long or so.

I didn't see the catamaran part at any time of the video.

The only skits I remember are the Will Arnett shit talking and Jack Black filming Malto also the guys skating in suits.

The opening shot is really crazy I don't know how they filmed that maybe remote control helicopter I don't see how a crane could have pulled off that shit it was super cinematic and a long overhead take with no cut.
it was a helicopter, the homie was in the crowd of people cheering at the end of the scene.

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2012, 06:48:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
how long it is ??
[close]

[close]

Which also means they probably wont put out another video for about 15-20 years.

hahaha shit, i actually lolled

blake guzman

• Rep: -14
« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2012, 06:51:37 PM »
Vincent switch blunt Clipper.
My question is this: what happened to that insane f/s wallride in the opening montage? I'm assuming it was Raven. Whoever it was made it like 2 stories up the building, but they never showed the land. I kept waiting for it to appear in someone's part. did I miss it?

dpelevator

• Rep: 6
« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2012, 07:13:16 PM »
Vincent Alvarez's part was insane. You have already read this much of the thread and know he has first part. It was like 2 or 3 songs too.
- First song is lots of like hill bombin ollies and fast 180s and bluntslides on banks
- second song is more tech stuff, like the cab 5 off the bump, a switch boardslide 450 out on a ledge to drop (favorite trick in the part), a lot of big(ger) flip variations and fakie bigspin inward heel variations. He finishes with a bigger flip? (full cab with a 540 flip) down a four block.

Cory Kennedy was up next. His part was really good. I never really have issues with music in video parts as long as they are edited well so the Sieger didn't bother me. His part was insane. Lots of crazy tech tomfoolery at the foundation spot that they always skate as well some good switch big flips down big sets and switch big heels and a line with a nollie back 180 down like an 8 or so followed by a huge switch front 3 down a 12 or so (obviously cant stair count during a premiere but the sets both looked sizeable). I think his ender was frontside halfcab to front feeble down a handrail that was mentioned earlier and it was the handrail that Guy backside 270 lips in FF and koston tried to fakie 360 flip to lip in the Fully Flared epicly later'd or whatever.. I also think it was him but may have been someone else that did nollie cab flip to 5-0 at lockwood on the bank to bench.

I forget the rest of the order but I remember going to the bathroom during Jeron Wilson's part because I wasn't expecting anything mind blowing and am now dissapointed to read that he shared a part with beibel and I missed the whole thing. Gotta catch that part on DVD.

Mike Mo- was a little dissapointed with this part because I had such high expectations after his Fully Flared part that he filmed when he was only 16. I guess he's been injured a lot and there isnt much room for improvement when youre that talented. His part was similar to Cory Kennedy's but definitely less wow factor. A lot of dork tricks into manuals and out of grinds and in lines. I remember being surprised at how many of those half impossible to underflip battle at the berrics type tricks he used in his part. But whatever, it was an entertaining part. And younger guys love seeing those and dont consider them dork tricks. He also had a sick nollie backside flip to tail stall on a tall bank to wall.

Alex Olson, a lot of people shitting on him for not having a full part but he had a lot of footage. His part was only shared and may seem short because most people in the video seemed to have like 6 minute parts. I think Alex had atleast 2 and a half to three minutes of footage. He just seems to pop over tall things so effortlessly, like he hardly even bends down to pop. He had a really sick wallie on a 3 foot wall to nose manual down a steep bank wearing all white a la kirchart. He had lots of great picnic table tricks. Cabbed one in a line. Kickflip backlip 270 out on one. He also did a big tailslide impossible on the white ledge that Dylan. tailslide kickflips to fakie on thats sort of down a hill.

Oh yeah, Jesus does a 270 to tailslide 270 kickflip out and it wasnt even his ender.

Marc Johnson had a nice nosegrind to back noseblunt. But for the most part shied away from ledge combos compared to FF. A lot faster skating and longer lines. Also front blunt treflip looked cool. At the spot with the circles that everyone uses as manual pads he does manual ollie manual to 360 flip. A lot of nollie heelflipping, nollie big heeling and nollie 360 heelflipping out of front boards and front noseslides. He does a back noseblunt nollie heel to fakie in a line. Also has some insanse stuff on the lockwood bank to bench I cant remember. One trick was nollie backside 270 heelflip to tailslide. His ender is a front noseslide nollie heelflip to fakie on those cement/gravel handrails that are in Washington I think.

I think almost everything else has been touched on but if you guys have any other questions I'll do my best to answer.

CreepySweaty

« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2012, 07:26:02 PM »
Vincent Alvarez's part was insane. You have already read this much of the thread and know he has first part. It was like 2 or 3 songs too.
- First song is lots of like hill bombin ollies and fast 180s and bluntslides on banks
- second song is more tech stuff, like the cab 5 off the bump, a switch boardslide 450 out on a ledge to drop (favorite trick in the part), a lot of big(ger) flip variations and fakie bigspin inward heel variations. He finishes with a bigger flip? (full cab with a 540 flip) down a four block.

Cory Kennedy was up next. His part was really good. I never really have issues with music in video parts as long as they are edited well so the Sieger didn't bother me. His part was insane. Lots of crazy tech tomfoolery at the foundation spot that they always skate as well some good switch big flips down big sets and switch big heels and a line with a nollie back 180 down like an 8 or so followed by a huge switch front 3 down a 12 or so (obviously cant stair count during a premiere but the sets both looked sizeable). I think his ender was frontside halfcab to front feeble down a handrail that was mentioned earlier and it was the handrail that Guy backside 270 lips in FF and koston tried to fakie 360 flip to lip in the Fully Flared epicly later'd or whatever.. I also think it was him but may have been someone else that did nollie cab flip to 5-0 at lockwood on the bank to bench.

I forget the rest of the order but I remember going to the bathroom during Jeron Wilson's part because I wasn't expecting anything mind blowing and am now dissapointed to read that he shared a part with beibel and I missed the whole thing. Gotta catch that part on DVD.

Mike Mo- was a little dissapointed with this part because I had such high expectations after his Fully Flared part that he filmed when he was only 16. I guess he's been injured a lot and there isnt much room for improvement when youre that talented. His part was similar to Cory Kennedy's but definitely less wow factor. A lot of dork tricks into manuals and out of grinds and in lines. I remember being surprised at how many of those half impossible to underflip battle at the berrics type tricks he used in his part. But whatever, it was an entertaining part. And younger guys love seeing those and dont consider them dork tricks. He also had a sick nollie backside flip to tail stall on a tall bank to wall.

Alex Olson, a lot of people shitting on him for not having a full part but he had a lot of footage. His part was only shared and may seem short because most people in the video seemed to have like 6 minute parts. I think Alex had atleast 2 and a half to three minutes of footage. He just seems to pop over tall things so effortlessly, like he hardly even bends down to pop. He had a really sick wallie on a 3 foot wall to nose manual down a steep bank wearing all white a la kirchart. He had lots of great picnic table tricks. Cabbed one in a line. Kickflip backlip 270 out on one. He also did a big tailslide impossible on the white ledge that Dylan. tailslide kickflips to fakie on thats sort of down a hill.

Oh yeah, Jesus does a 270 to tailslide 270 kickflip out and it wasnt even his ender.

Marc Johnson had a nice nosegrind to back noseblunt. But for the most part shied away from ledge combos compared to FF. A lot faster skating and longer lines. Also front blunt treflip looked cool. At the spot with the circles that everyone uses as manual pads he does manual ollie manual to 360 flip. A lot of nollie heelflipping, nollie big heeling and nollie 360 heelflipping out of front boards and front noseslides. He does a back noseblunt nollie heel to fakie in a line. Also has some insanse stuff on the lockwood bank to bench I cant remember. One trick was nollie backside 270 heelflip to tailslide. His ender is a front noseslide nollie heelflip to fakie on those cement/gravel handrails that are in Washington I think.

I think almost everything else has been touched on but if you guys have any other questions I'll do my best to answer.

What else does Raven do on that huge cement volcano/nuclear tower (the one that he's slashing for the background of the pretty sweet site)?

blake guzman

• Rep: -14
« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2012, 07:29:40 PM »

What else does Raven do on that huge cement volcano/nuclear tower (the one that he's slashing for the background of the pretty sweet site)?
Ollie in

theloniousmonk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2012, 07:30:17 PM »

Good review! Stoked that AO does have some good stuff.
Can you confirm the quantity and quality of Gino, BA, and Kenny Anderson footage, and is it correct that Pops is not in this video?

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2012, 07:34:38 PM »
Also describe the skits and stevie perezs part and elijah berles

dpelevator

• Rep: 6
« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2012, 07:38:41 PM »
^ That.

Also the picture that everyone has seen is an ollie to pivot.