Author Topic: Pretty Sweet Spoilers  (Read 141219 times)

mfkream

Re: Pretty Sweet Spoilers
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2012, 08:52:34 AM »
The only thing I know is that when this comes out I will buy it but then I am going to pirate it so fucking hard I will be burning dvd's and handing them out to kids at skateparks for what they did w/ that countdown. I waited over half a year and watched that thing and fuck I'm pathetic for it but I had my heart set on watching it at least today so badly and then they say oh it comes out 10 days from now.

It will be the last Crailtap product I ever buy and I had the original Mike Carroll Rapariga deck right when it came out. Fuck these guys.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 09:00:12 AM by We Like Mike Carroll »

stephop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -380
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2012, 08:59:45 AM »
It's a young man's game not old washed up dudes.

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2012, 09:00:18 AM »
The only thing I know is that when this comes out I will buy it but then I am going to pirate it so fucking hard I will be burning dvd's and handing them out to kids at skateparks for what they did w/ that countdown thing. I waited over half a year and watched that thing and fuck I'm pathetic for it but had my heart set on watching it at least today so badly and then they say oh it comes out 10 days from now.

It will be the last Crailtap product I ever buy and I had the original Mike Carroll Rapariga deck right when it came out. Fuck these guys.

sounds like someone's grumpy and needs to take a nap

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2012, 09:09:33 AM »
The only thing I know is that when this comes out I will buy it but then I am going to pirate it so fucking hard I will be burning dvd's and handing them out to kids at skateparks for what they did w/ that countdown. I waited over half a year and watched that thing and fuck I'm pathetic for it but I had my heart set on watching it at least today so badly and then they say oh it comes out 10 days from now.

It will be the last Crailtap product I ever buy and I had the original Mike Carroll Rapariga deck right when it came out. Fuck these guys.[/size]

"Sam Smyth, you've ruined everything"

"Gino you're no good"

Actually you guys suck and probably couldn't do a better job, get it together SLAP

micky682

« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2012, 09:16:56 AM »
Anyone know the length of the video, no spoilers though please.

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 978
  • the moon rules
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2012, 09:23:30 AM »
Eight hours till the premiere out here. I'm psyched
fuck you bama

TieDyedHipster

• Rep: -8
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2012, 09:27:19 AM »
kinda bummed alex and kenny dont have parts and no rickk. on the other hand im stoked for elijah raven stevie and guy and vincent and mj. THIS VIDEOS GONNA RULE!!!!

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -152
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2012, 09:27:47 AM »
Anyone know the length of the video, no spoilers though please.
Why would you go and ask not to tell spoilers, in a thread called "Pretty Sweet Spoilers"?

FranklinSt4Ever

• Rep: 4
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2012, 09:29:27 AM »
I can't believe how hard I'm sperging out about a skate video but seriously come the fuck on.  FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK A;KDJA;FLKDJA;LKDFAL SKFJSLKFJLASF;LASKJFS;LKJFDLAEIFJOIFJ;DLK;NFALKDJF;ALSDJFAL;JFL;ADFJAL;FLLKJF;LAJFLDKAFKA;FK fucckkkkkkkk

peewee

« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2012, 09:38:16 AM »
So this fucking loser Alex was getting big checks from Vans and now from Nike and had 5 years to film and couldn't even put out a full part? Yet dudes who are a decade older than him had full parts? On top of that he complained about it in an interview. What an embarrassment.....

Why does he get paid to skateboard?

agreed. They just turned him pro with mo and malto because they didn't want him to feel left out or bitch about it for years

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2012, 10:07:55 AM »
I kinda have really huge expectations on alex's part so im not sure i wanna pass judgement until after i see it.

He shouldve just filmed hard for a week and got some nice lines here and there and then pepper in some pinnacle power moves. I figure theres gotta be more than one trick over the table the long ways and he probably has some ideas.

I mean he has put out good clips here and there annnnd theres a bonus section so who knows if it was just poor editing.  He was able to pump out some lines for the transworld video and other strobeck productions, did the steadycam give alex stage fright or something?

gripittoripit

• Rep: -36
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2012, 10:22:21 AM »
Time to look forward to kalis and stevie parts in 4 weeks.

FranklinSt4Ever

« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2012, 10:23:14 AM »
Time to look forward to kalis and stevie parts in 4 weeks.

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2012, 10:42:58 AM »
I figure theres gotta be more than one trick over the table the long ways and he probably has some ideas.

i doubt it! like what? even a fs 180 seems impossible

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2012, 10:44:43 AM »
It's really funny to me to see interviews with Alex and that CCS interview with Castillo talking about filming for this as if it's all stressful and then they have next to nothing in the video.

I don't understand how Chris Roberts and Justin Eldridge can just coast through their pro careers without ever putting out coverage. They're damn lucky they ride for companies that keep them around and I guess I can respect Crailtap companies for having loyalty to their riders like that, but what about working hard and being proud of your part/job? It just seems so lazy to me.

Guy's talk in his Free Lunch sums up my feelings for me when he talks about how Carroll and Rick gave him such opportunities and in return he wants to work hard and show them he appreciates what they've given him.

Irvine-Sucks.com

ruiner2

• Rep: -25
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2012, 11:00:16 AM »
Alex Olson actually had some rad stuff, fs shuv, body varial and front three over a table on flat

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2012, 11:02:55 AM »
A *body* varial? Tell me you're joking

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2012, 11:06:40 AM »
Yeah I don't know about everyone tripping on Alex Olson, I definitely think someone like him should have a full part but its not like his shared part is like a couple of clips he has a good amount of stuff and its pretty fucking good.
Like said before this video is to showcase the newer guys like Alvarez, Perez, Raven, Elijah, and Cory.

Also, putting A.O. in the same sentence with Castillo and saying he has next to nothing is wrong, Daniel has one trick maybe two I don't remember it went by so fast but Alex like I said has a decent amount of footage.
Five years worth?
No, but what he has is pretty solid.

Would have loved to see less shared parts but it doesn't always work how we want, bottom line is the video is incredible and a must buy when finally available.

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2012, 11:08:14 AM »
It's a young man's game not old washed up dudes.
Guy, last part, shut your mouth he will.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2012, 11:09:25 AM »
theres still that 50 minute bonus montage that might have a bunch of Mccrank or Howard or other dudes footage that didn't make the cut, or couldn't be edited in in a way that Ty was happy with. Chill the fuck out.

Hatechild

« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2012, 11:09:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So this fucking loser Alex was getting big checks from Vans and now from Nike and had 5 years to film and couldn't even put out a full part? Yet dudes who are a decade older than him had full parts? On top of that he complained about it in an interview. What an embarrassment.....

[close]

Agreed, how the fuck are his sponsors OK with him not filming or photographing shit in five years. And it is like second hand embarrassment reading that interview where he complains about it, come on Alex you fucking melodramatic Queen, you could have put together something decent in 5 whole years, you lazy moo.
[close]

It bums me out because I have friends who work full time jobs to make ends meet and still somehow can put out sick video parts and some don't even get flowed let alone get paid. I can guarantee you Alex is making good money too I'd guess $80k at least, to sit around and play with keyboards and enjoy the night life in NYC.....

More like $200k per year. Anyhow. Alex had a full part with tricks from MC and BA in it....kind of like Mike Carroll and SJ part in Modus.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2012, 11:16:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Justin eldridge?
[close]

so his only a full part ever was on eSpecial.... in 10 years? d castillos route

hot chocolate tour, he had a part
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

KillerStokagebroface

• Rep: -21
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2012, 11:17:17 AM »

Obviously you don't like Mike Carroll.,and your throwing a tempertantrum on SLAP like anybody cares go get your mom to wipe those tears and buy you a nice toy budd, maybe a Pretty Sweet deck.
http://

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2012, 11:19:20 AM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2012, 11:22:59 AM »
Best song in the video, and my fucking homie got the best song in the video!

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2012, 11:27:25 AM »
Expand Quote
I figure theres gotta be more than one trick over the table the long ways and he probably has some ideas.
[close]

i doubt it! like what? even a fs 180 seems impossible

Nah dude, you just need to get the speed to do it. Im pretty sure that if andrew reynolds or bryan herman wanted to they could do every trick over it that way.

frankwinslow

« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2012, 11:29:41 AM »
If you are bitching, just shut up and wait until you see it. there is nothing to complain about, video was fucking heavy. even the shared parts where really long so it wasnt like 4 clips per person. and alex practically had a full part.

Also, like half the team rides for nike who is also filming a video.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 11:31:47 AM by frankwinslow »

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2012, 11:34:21 AM »
Best song in the video, and my fucking homie got the best song in the video!

That's what I said yes this song is the best by far and oh yeah Stevie's ender was mental!

Dishonest John

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
  • Nya Ah Ahh!
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2012, 11:34:53 AM »

The Rapariga deck was Sheffey's

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2012, 11:36:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Agreed, how the fuck are his sponsors OK with him not filming or photographing shit in five years. And it is like second hand embarrassment reading that interview where he complains about it, come on Alex you fucking melodramatic Queen, you could have put together something decent in 5 whole years, you lazy moo.
[close]

It bums me out because I have friends who work full time jobs to make ends meet and still somehow can put out sick video parts and some don't even get flowed let alone get paid. I can guarantee you Alex is making good money too I'd guess $80k at least, to sit around and play with keyboards and enjoy the night life in NYC.....
[close]

More like $200k per year. Anyhow. Alex had a full part with tricks from MC and BA in it....kind of like Mike Carroll and SJ part in Modus.

Yeah I figured he made north of $100k but wanted to be more conservative since I don't know for sure. That sounds a little different than a shared part, we'll see, it actually makes sense to mix Mike Carroll in with Alex, and BA is awesome anywhere. If he has over 2mins of footage that's a full part.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 11:39:28 AM by TMKF »