Author Topic: Pretty Sweet Spoilers  (Read 141232 times)

ticklefingers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Pretty Sweet Spoilers
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012, 04:44:32 PM »
How the did Unbridled Technical Precision see it before the premiere??? After leaking the tricks, you'll probably never get that opportunity again

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2012, 04:58:37 PM »
How the did Unbridled Technical Precision see it before the premiere??? After leaking the tricks, you'll probably never get that opportunity again

aren't their premieres around the world tonight? or do they come later? cos that would explain someone seeing it before the LA one
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 05:25:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

aren't their premieres around the world tonight? or do they come later? cos that would explain someone seeing it before the LA one

that does make complete sense.

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2012, 05:32:25 PM »

Yes, this is correct. There have only been a few before the LA prem however, since that is the main one. Also numerous premiere copies have already been watched.

Ernie McCracken

• Rep: 35
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2012, 07:33:38 PM »
Koston ender... sw front hurricane a decent 10 rail in china or somethin. pretty gnarly lookin with frosts goofy style.

Alex Olson ender... kickflips the biggest bump to bar to gap in LA... you'll see....

Guy (last part) ender..... sw bs 270 to tail flip out on uc davis rail

Gino part sucked, didn't remember much of it

Suprise Gonz!

all the young kids murder everything on such a gnarly level i can't even begin to start. look out for Raven.

Vincent w/ the first part

the vid clocked in at over 2 hours and suprisingly no shared parts!!

that's what i like to hear

CreepySweaty

• Rep: 60
  • i am mitchie brusco i have done the 1080
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2012, 07:48:05 PM »
Koston ender... sw front hurricane a decent 10 rail in china or somethin. pretty gnarly lookin with frosts goofy style.

Alex Olson ender... kickflips the biggest bump to bar to gap in LA... you'll see....

Guy (last part) ender..... sw bs 270 to tail flip out on uc davis rail

Gino part sucked, didn't remember much of it

Suprise Gonz!

all the young kids murder everything on such a gnarly level i can't even begin to start. look out for Raven.

Vincent w/ the first part

the vid clocked in at over 2 hours and suprisingly no shared parts!!

It concerns me that you didn't mention Carroll.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2012, 08:05:16 PM »
I'd appreciate a confirmation of Rick Howard having a full part.

slogant-shirt

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2012, 09:28:32 PM »
im interested in the sound track, that has the tendencies to make or break a skate video, any possible light to spread on this subject matter would be greatly appreciated. i don't expect you to remember every song name and band  but any indication or good song/bad song for each skater would be well good, cheers

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2012, 09:31:48 PM »
The lack of twitter spoilers is bumming me out...not one trick, not one song smh.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:53:24 PM by Lenny the Fatface »

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2012, 10:24:04 PM »
josh kalis ‏@DGKALIS
#prettysweet was dope MJ and Guy were my favorites! http://instagr.am/p/SHsj1PJs5i/
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

zoltan

« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2012, 10:25:16 PM »
im interested in the sound track, that has the tendencies to make or break a skate video, any possible light to spread on this subject matter would be greatly appreciated. i don't expect you to remember every song name and band  but any indication or good song/bad song for each skater would be well good, cheers

im sure it wasnt bad, ty usually does a good job with the soundtrack or at least edits well to whatever son he uses

REGS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2012, 10:35:54 PM »
Everyone's hyping up about Guy, but who knows if it's just hype or legitimately - and I quote - "the best part ever".

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2012, 10:48:59 PM »
Pretty Sweet will be available Nov. 27 on iTunes and Deluxe Edition DVD
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 772
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2012, 10:49:38 PM »
Well. No pops part.

nothing's been the since same

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2012, 10:51:09 PM »
Well. No pops part.

he said he's putting out a part in 3-4 months

REGS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2012, 10:52:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Well. No pops part.
[close]

he said he's putting out a part in 3-4 months

Hah, yeah, 5 years wasn't enough time to film a part but 5 years and 3 months is no worries

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2012, 11:03:32 PM »
no. he got kicked off chocolate. so now his part comes out whenever he wants. id imagine it was over quality of the footage, not quantity that got him booted.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2012, 11:07:31 PM »
no. he got kicked off chocolate. so now his part comes out whenever he wants. id imagine it was over quality of the footage, not quantity that got him booted.

I imagine it was meth

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2012, 11:15:04 PM »
malto apparently does an overcrook nollie flip out on a rail.

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2012, 11:41:54 PM »
well apparently it lived up to the hype, just going off all the fb/twitter comments/status updates/etc of people who were there.

everybody from actual friends to random pros to industry people are posting about how it needs to be seen multiple times since the tricks are that gnarly. lots never-been-dones.

malcolm watson seems to have summed it up well with: "its a ton of stuff that has never been done before. dont worry. everybody delivered."
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

ruiner2

• Rep: -25
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2012, 11:47:26 PM »
no rick howard part  :'(

daniel castillo had one clip.

gino has a few clips including a beauty of a no comply tail slide on a bank to bench.

codithou

• Rep: 41
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2012, 11:56:38 PM »
Tell swanson to give me all the spoilers.

smellyfart

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2012, 11:56:58 PM »
no rick howard part?  :'(

gino has a few clips including a beauty of a no comply tail slide on a bank to bench.

how in the fuck did that happen?
and no rick howard part. this is not sounding good.

kellen

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2012, 12:03:10 AM »

still got carroll and guy though

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2012, 12:07:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Tell swanson to give me all the spoilers.
that was from nick before the premiere. i haven't gotten anything out of the swan yet.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2012, 12:25:52 AM »

Hopefully Rick's part is an easter egg in the dvd like it had been mentioned.

Fuck Daniel Castillo. There is no one milking it harder than this guy right now.

I'd like to see what Gino has, I'm not expecting anything spectacular though.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2012, 12:27:01 AM »

cant wait
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2012, 12:33:31 AM »
Just got back from the showing here in Honolulu, mind blown so please forgive if not completely comprehensive details.

First part Vinsanity, skated raw to a blend of songs including Suicidal and N.W.A.- Really fucking good way to set it off.

Next up Cory Kennedy skating to one of the worst songs in recent skate video memory BOB SEGER, NIGHT MOVES I shit you not.
I thought he was rad in the first part of his section but the second half was bonkers holy shit his ender was a frontside half cab to frontside feeble down a decent sized rail if I recall correctly.

There was a shared part with Biebel and Jeron after that pretty fucking good actually Jeron will show a lot of people some shit they aren't expecting.

Goddamn it there are a lot of shared parts in this video, so bummed Alex Olson, Mike Carroll and Brian Anderson share a part woulda liked to see a full section from each.

Another bummer Kenny Anderson has a shared part with Chris Roberts Justin Eldridge and Daniel Castillo (two tricks! what was the over/under on total tricks in this video for Lil' D? Anyway, Kenny was shredding super hard though.
Oh yeah Gino has five tricks or so, no full part sorry boys, he does skate the bank to ledge at JFK airport, backside five o kickflip out.

Fucking Rick McCrank unbelievably had less footage in this than Daniel.
Yes, you read that right.
McCrank= One trick, which was one more trick than fellow Canadian Rick Howard, a complete bummer with NO tricks, not a single clip unless you count the skit where they are all skating downtown L.A. in suits, which is rad but skating in black and white suits ABD a long time ago by Jeremy and Heath, still a rad skit though.

Uhhhh what else, OH Raven, Elijah and Stevie Perez each have their own insane sections, off the fucking hook I tell you.
Raven destroyed it and had more street footage than you'll be expecting, Elijah fucking went mental his ender is an impossible over a rail into a steep ass bank and Stevie Perez skated to the best song in the whole video, The Bar-Kays Holy Ghost, so fucking good!!!

Mikemo did a lot of crazy shit I kinda lost track during his part but he did like a backside nollie heelflip to switch front crook I think it was not sure on a bench for his ender I wasnt really paying attention.

Marc Johnson went super hard I think it was David Bowie not sure but he fucked it all up so many insane tricks can't remember sorry!

OH SHIT Jesus and Chico shared a part to that Spanish version of Hotel California from The Big Lebowski because nobody fucks with the Jesus!!
Mental mental tech shit from Jesus I lost fucking track sorry sorry sorry many flip in flip out ledge tricks that will make you shit yourself.

Malto had his own part totally phased out on it by then so shocked and awed but he does a crazy flip out of a nose grind mighta been overcrook I think for his last trick on a rail.

GUY FUCKING RULES, BOW DOWN TO THIS MOTHERFUCKER NOW.
LAst part, Koston has like a couple lines and tricks but its the GUY SHOW MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!
I was screaming like a 14 year old girl at this point, fucking Guy blew the roof off too much madness his ender was switch 360 flip nosegrind or it was switch 360 flip fakie five o on a handrail I think fuck it was its one of those sorry I was picking my jaw up off the floor seriously, somebody please back me up on this I couldn't really comprehend at that point.

Skits were insane, Will Arnett off the hook and Jack Black as a filmer sooooooo fucking good and the homie Sam Muller was in the skit Jack Black that was a highlight for me.

GODDAMN IT SOO GOOOOOD its a must purchase believe that.

Sorry so shitty with the details, like I said mind melted and I was trying to enjoy that shit without having to remember it all, anyway, nighty night and aloha we killed the premiere out here good job braddahs!!!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:48:30 AM by Shitbag »

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2012, 12:41:48 AM »
Dude is full of shit the only thing he got right was Vince with first part.

starwars

• Rep: 1
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2012, 01:00:50 AM »
so not one trick from rick howard

a trick each from daniel castillo and rick fucking mccrank

alex ba and carroll share a part

yo this is fucking bullshit
i feel betrayed, ive been waiting nearly 10 years for the next girl vid