Author Topic: Anal Tips  (Read 8362 times)

jgonzalez

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 772
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
Re: Anal Tips
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2012, 06:22:06 PM »
What's weird is the last girl I was seeing, I was doing her from behind without looking since I was laying next to her.

The next day she is acting weird, and I'm not sure why. Turns out I was putting it in her butt and I didn't  even realize. So she was annoyed that I just put it in there without asking, but she didn't say anything while I was doing it. She got over it but it happened a couple of times more. I would not be looking and she would assume I was intentionally going for her butthole and I would end up putting it in her butt without realizing.  It was surprising.

nothing's been the since same

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2012, 06:26:44 PM »
fuck all that enema cleanie Mcfancy homo shit, jam your god damn fingers down there and scrape the shit out of it (literally) and get on that diving board and jump right in. None of this slow and steady wins the race business either, thats what they want you to think!, but we ain't playin like that nuh uh hell no,  it's your dick you control its destiny

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2012, 06:33:52 PM »
What's weird is the last girl I was seeing, I was doing her from behind without looking since I was laying next to her.

The next day she is acting weird, and I'm not sure why. Turns out I was putting it in her butt and I didn't  even realize. So she was annoyed that I just put it in there without asking, but she didn't say anything while I was doing it. She got over it but it happened a couple of times more. I would not be looking and she would assume I was intentionally going for her butthole and I would end up putting it in her butt without realizing.  It was surprising.

does this happen to be your girls butthole jgonzalez?

Fairy Boy

• Rep: 6
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2012, 07:10:43 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

for real. how do you enter an asshole without knowing it? your answer could get a lot of priests out of jail.
She takes it in the butt a lot now though so I suppose everything worked out.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2012, 07:38:10 PM »
I kno I posted it b4, but I entered by accident once too. i did too big of a pull back on a thrust, and when I went back in it went right in her butt.I wouldn't have had any idea except she screamed and burst into tears and was furious/thought I did it on purpose.the next few times things got going she would stop right before sex and start crying saying she was worried it'd happen again.took a couple weeks to have sex again. Does that count as anal for me?I went all the way in, but it was under 1 second. And my gf had never done it or any anal play, in fact she was hairless/stankfree and looked like she had never pooed in her life.she was only 8 years old but still
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

SUPERNAUT

• Rep: -70
  • suck it
    • Max Hates Your Favorite Movies avatar image
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2012, 07:43:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

for real. how do you enter an asshole without knowing it? your answer could get a lot of priests out of jail.
None of those motherfuckers are in jail, you could get them sent back to their original church though.

maxhatesyourfavoritemovies.blogspot.com

Fairy Boy

• Rep: 6
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2012, 07:57:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
None of those motherfuckers are in jail, you could get them sent back to their original church though.

Ah yes how easily I forget.

ice nine, thanks for making me feel like I need a shower.
She takes it in the butt a lot now though so I suppose everything worked out.

swagdragon123

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
  • I take my internet usernames xtremly serious
    • HOBOHOGAN avatar image
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2012, 09:54:45 PM »
I kno I posted it b4, but I entered by accident once too. i did too big of a pull back on a thrust, and when I went back in it went right in her butt.I wouldn't have had any idea except she screamed and burst into tears and was furious/thought I did it on purpose.the next few times things got going she would stop right before sex and start crying saying she was worried it'd happen again.took a couple weeks to have sex again. Does that count as anal for me?I went all the way in, but it was under 1 second. And my gf had never done it or any anal play, in fact she was hairless/stankfree and looked like she had never pooed in her life.she was only 8 years old but still
Excuse me? Wa?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2012, 10:46:54 PM »
english isnt my first language, i meant it was 8 years past time:ago or whatever, you know?she was 25
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2012, 10:56:28 PM »
english isnt my first language, i meant it was 8 years past time:ago or whatever, you know?she was 25

Mat

• Rep: -14
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2012, 11:07:17 PM »
alright, so there was this one time. i was young, it was two years ago. There was this biddy who is part of my group of friends, and was moving to senora texas to lead cavern tours. my roommate, his gf at the time and some other friends and her were at the bar one night really close to when she was to move, she was fucking around with me talking shit and whatnot, and for some reason asked me what i was excited about, i wasnt acting excited, i was a dick and said i was excited about her moving. she starts tearing up as she has never moved somewhere completely new before, and i said i was joking, and hugged her and offered her a shot. her spirit was raised instantly, and from that point she starts putting the signals up left and right. she's no looker by any means, and i was just playing into it to have a good time at the bar. my room mate and his gf notice whats going on, and they think i have the intention to sleep with this woman, which i assuredly did not......yet. at one point i am kicking it with my roommate while his gf and that broad are talking, and he tells me that he and his girlfriend have a five dollar bet going, he thinks i will sleep with her. he is my roommate and one of my best friends, so you know a young player gotta hook a homie up with a fiver. here's where it gets good. her apt is across the street from the bar and we head over there, i give my roomie a high five on the way out and think its all fun and games. we get to her place and she says "well whata ya wanna do?" since i have no real regard for this girl i say "let me fuck you in the ass". she says she hasn't got any lube, and macgyver sense kicks in, and i inquire to her supply of olive oil. as we enter her apt i am bombarded with the fucking stench of cat shit and piss, let out a sigh, and think about the principle of the bet, not the money. so we get naked, i grab ahold of the half gallon container of fucking olive oil she has and apply it generously to my member and her back door. slides in with ease and i start thrusting for a few, she says she's not into it and starts giving me head. as i lay on my back looking around this mess of a stinky apt i cringe a little and say "easy on the teeth". she looks me dead in the fucking eyes and says "just deal with it". so i fake a fuck for ten minutes or so, pull out and put my pants on. i get out into the hall way of the apt and see its fucking poring on biblical levels out there, she's still naked in the hall way and tries to be sexy and ask if i would rather stay. i look at her, look at the torrential down pour, then look back at her. as im shoving my new kicks under my shirt and hiking up my jeans i tell her i'm going to brave noah's flood and take the fuck off, i run a quarter mile to my car, soaked head to toe and drive home. when i get there my other roomate is opening the door simultaneously as i am. i give him no greeting whatsoever, i just stare into his face and say "worst sex of my fucking life". two of my buddies are in a punk band and wrote a song called "just deal with it" so that's a good laugh. my roomie that was at the bar has since split with his gf, and she still owes him the fucking five dollars.

sorry for the overly extended story but i felt it had to be said.  

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2012, 11:28:59 PM »
my girl told me she wants to try it but i have to bring the lube. idk i feel like im getting the short end of this stick.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Mat

• Rep: -14
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2012, 11:32:58 PM »
my girl told me she wants to try it but i have to bring the lube. idk i feel like im getting the short end of this stick.

i think lube should be something that is just ok to steal

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2012, 02:12:04 AM »
0) Clean her ass up first. Nobody wants to strike dirt. Ruins the moment...doesn't matter how high or drunk you are, it's over. Douche, douche and douche again.
1) Start small (for some of y'all this is a non-issue).
2) It's a brain thing. If she's not down, it's never going to be any fun.
3) Breathe
4) Tell her it's easier if she has a dick in her mouth and one in each hand at the same time.

Good luck fellas. If you're anxious just remember that Jesus is with you ALL THE TIME.

the only relevant post. end thread.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2012, 05:26:09 AM »
i fucked my ex gf in the asss a few years back, went in missionary a few times, then started to go from behind, things were going good, increased my speed, she asked me to stop, as I pulled out, her ass let out a sound similar to a tugboat, her asshole started to bleed and i have never performed or been interested in nala sex since.
over rated, and too much risk of bacterial infections, aka pink eye or vaginal.

Random Matt

• Rep: 8
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2012, 06:03:46 AM »
My girl and I have done anal a few times, but it's been awhile since we are both more turned on by the idea than the actual act.  The last time we did was on her birthday, we were both pretty drunk and the next morning she didn't even remember and wasn't sore so I must have done something right. 
I'll bold the important tips that have been overlooked or under-emphasized.

It's an obvious tip, booze  is not only a social lubricant but it will loosen up the mind and body; get a good drunk on.  After you start kissing and groping, proceed to go down on her.  While she's getting really excited, take a finger to the outside of her butthole and massage as you're still going down.  Phase out the massage for a minute and continue licking her puss, now sneak your tongue to the backdoor and keep licking away.  Obviously you won't want to chomp at her ass if she hasn't showered, but you shouldn't want anal (or sex even)  if she's dirty.  If the idea of rimming disgusts you then anal isn't for you; why stick your dick somewhere your mouth won't go?  The sneaky tongue should accomplish 2 things; she'll shut you down if she's not into having anal, but if she likes it then it will really turn her on.  If you are getting green light signals now it's time to get a finger in there.  Start with one finger and then try two, you shouldn't have to dwell too long with this, just ling enough to get a sense of how relaxed she is feeling.  Now get the lube as mentioned by others and also put on a lubricated condom, start off slow and build to a steady rhythm, don't violently jackhammer hump!

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2012, 06:56:23 AM »
My girl and I have done anal a few times, but it's been awhile since we are both more turned on by the idea than the actual act.  The last time we did was on her birthday, we were both pretty drunk and the next morning she didn't even remember and wasn't sore so I must have done something right. 

It's an obvious tip, booze  is not only a social lubricant but it will loosen up the mind and body; get a good drunk on.  After you start kissing and groping, proceed to go down on her.  While she's getting really excited, take a finger to the outside of her butthole and massage as you're still going down.  Phase out the massage for a minute and continue licking her puss, now sneak your tongue to the backdoor and keep licking away.  Obviously you won't want to chomp at her ass if she hasn't showered, but you shouldn't want anal (or sex even)  if she's dirty.  If the idea of rimming disgusts you then anal isn't for you; why stick your dick somewhere your mouth won't go?  The sneaky tongue should accomplish 2 things; she'll shut you down if she's not into having anal, but if she likes it then it will really turn her on.  If you are getting green light signals now it's time to get a finger in there.  Start with one finger and then try two, you shouldn't have to dwell too long with this, just ling enough to get a sense of how relaxed she is feeling.  Now get the lube as mentioned by others and also put on a lubricated condom, start off slow and build to a steady rhythm, don't violently jackhammer hump!

why? you ask, because i won't get any satisfaction in my dick whilst my tongue is licking her asshole.

you guys can skip the licking the butthole thing, unless you are like Random Matt and don't mind the old ass to mouth

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2012, 07:11:17 AM »
KOOL MIKE is what happens when 12 year old white guys listen to gangster rap.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2012, 07:16:27 AM »
being a matthias (aka Pervert Matt) myself I have to disagree. a beautiful butthole is something nice to stick your togue into.

Random Matt

• Rep: 8
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2012, 07:44:20 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

why? you ask, because i won't get any satisfaction in my dick whilst my tongue is licking her asshole.

you guys can skip the licking the butthole thing, unless you are like Random Matt and don't mind the old ass to mouth
Ass-to-mouth and ass-licking are two different things, get your vocabulary straight.

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2012, 09:01:28 AM »
a beautiful butthole is something nice to stick your togue into.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2012, 09:05:16 AM »
You guys are all doing it wrong

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2012, 09:13:56 AM »
This has been my experience with anal
Step 1- get it on
Step 2- 1 finger up her butt
Step 3- 2 fingers up her butt
Step 4- once you've primed the pump, its time to stick your dick in
Step 5- Laugh to yourself about the fact that this girl is letting you put your dick in her butt
Step 6- Back to vaginal.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2012, 09:29:50 AM »

Not all of us, my friend.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2012, 09:39:40 AM »
the actual act of analsex is not what is desierable for a man, its getting a girl to agree to let you put your penis in her asshole, after years and years of her being told it is wrong. so basically, its over rated.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2012, 10:14:55 AM »
the actual act of analsex is not what is desierable for a man, its getting a girl to agree to let you put your penis in her asshole, after years and years of her being told it is wrong. so basically, its over rated.

A discussion I had at work once: What if chicks had two assholes, one you could fuck aside from the V and another she shat from. You'd still want to fuck her shitty asshole. My only incidents have been accidents, too awkward to bring up.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

weed420

• Rep: 39
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2012, 10:16:39 AM »
Give her  gift card for a free anal bleeding.
fixed

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2012, 11:15:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Make sure your ladyfriend uses an enema so you don't wind up creating a poocano topped off with an explosion of Santorum.
[close]

wise words from an otherwise stupid, irrelevant person.

...but I love you!?!

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2012, 11:20:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Make sure your ladyfriend uses an enema so you don't wind up creating a poocano topped off with an explosion of Santorum.
[close]

wise words from an otherwise stupid, irrelevant person.
[close]

...but I love you!?!

wow, it works with guys too!

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2012, 02:07:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not all of us, my friend.
Oh believe me GAY we're on the same page, if you know what I mean.  ;)