Author Topic: Anal Tips  (Read 8367 times)

Pearl

Re: Anal Tips
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2012, 03:47:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You guys are all doing it wrong
[close]

Not all of us, my friend.
[close]
Oh believe me GAY we're on the same page, if you know what I mean.  ;)
I came here because Sleepy Pancakes is gay.
I was expecting a more colorful, insightful post with knowledge that no hetero man could give.

Oh, well.

Dontfearthereefer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2012, 03:54:55 PM »
i pulled my peter out and it was covered in poop, i've never done it again

Pearl

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2012, 04:18:42 PM »
i pulled my peter out and it was covered in poop, i've never done it again

It was a pleasure to read this with Freddie Mercury right next to it.
Thank you.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2012, 05:36:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Make sure your ladyfriend uses an enema so you don't wind up creating a poocano topped off with an explosion of Santorum.
[close]

wise words from an otherwise stupid, irrelevant person.
[close]

...but I love you!?!
[close]

wow, it works with guys too!

So we're mutually snuggle bandit'ing then.

I'm cool with that, but we gotta keep it a secret.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1603
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2012, 06:11:35 PM »
Didn't read anything prior so my apologies if there is some repetition as to what people posted above...

1. Anal takes foresight.  Both from a hygienic standpoint, and from a mental one.  Plant the seed early on and have her tell you when "she is ready" for maximum effectiveness.

2. For first timers, she may be exceptionally scared about the situation.  To combat this, it is crucial to start out with normal sexual behaviors then slowly transition to stimulating her ass.  A good way to do this is when eating her out (taste her THERE) and/or by beginning to finger her ass while she is riding you.

3.  The transition has been made and she has voiced her sentiments and she is ready for you rock hard member:  Make SURE you keep vaginal stimulation going on, more specifically, CLITORAL stimulation.  Not TOO hard, not TOO soft. 

4. Pull her fucking hair.

*for whatever reason, some girls like when guys just barge without there consent and that gets them off more.  Find that piece of info out ahead of time.  Also, black chicks dont like their hair pulled  :-[

Found THAT shit out the hard way
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2012, 06:41:57 PM »
Tried it with my ex once. She called up after work, late at night. Asked if I liked her ass. then she proceeded to tell me about anal fucking. next day i bought a box of condoms and went to her house when her mom left. She got some oil, lubed up things up and i went in. Took it slow but no pain on her part. Didn't really find it satisfying. Cant feel much with condoms and just too much work.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2012, 07:13:01 PM »
are you asking for a UTI if you don't use condoms?

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2012, 08:30:40 PM »
jesus you are nasty

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2012, 08:51:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You guys are all doing it wrong
[close]

Not all of us, my friend.
[close]
Oh believe me GAY we're on the same page, if you know what I mean.  ;)
[close]
I came here because Sleepy Pancakes is gay.
I was expecting a more colorful, insightful post with knowledge that no hetero man could give.

Oh, well.
Alright homie. Gonna drop the knowledge.
It's not something hard to do really. It's key elements have been stated a lot in this thread.
1. Hygiene. It's important in all things in life, especially the anus if you want to pursue it.
2. Water based lubes, be generous with it, because dry is the most painful thing ever, and so are most oils because they burn the tender ass-skin for lack of a better term.
3. Start slow, don't go straight for the kill, work up to it. It takes some time getting into it really good
4. I'm a gay dude, my fiance is an even gayer dude, we just dig anal, don't expect your chick to instantly feel the same.
5. Try stimulating something else while getting your anal tip in. Use your hand, give her the girl version of a reach around.
6. A slow rhythm is usually the best for it, especially the first few times.
7. Wear a condom, especially if you aren't married to this person, no one likes poo-dick.
8. Honestly, maybe plan it the first time to avoid poo-dick, or pull-out farting.
9. I wouldn't suggest finishing in her as that would most likely cause cum-dumps for the next day or so on her end, an awkward experience believe me. But oh well.
10. Oh and after doing a quick google search, you can knock your chick up anally I guess? I don't know something about tearing the wall between anus and vagina? Fucking hell, this is where I'm glad I'm gay, no pregnancy scares. And no one has adoption scares.

Have fun gentlemen. And be polite. Feel free to reuse my made up terminology, my favorite is cum-dump

RockForLight

• Rep: 26
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2012, 08:56:28 PM »
i  just had my first ever experience with this at 25. Ive never really been into ass play much, but i started on a whim with the new gf. fucking from behind, i just sorta popped it in there unannounced. not a great strategy, but she didnt really hate it. I wasnt super into it myself, but whatever try it all once right? When I pulled out, there was only a tiny fleck of poo on my dick. I flicked it off real quick, and went back to regular old boning. Thats supposed to be bad right? After a while, she ended up blowing me, and all i could think was ass to mouth, then atm, and then that one atm video with the weezer song "tired of sex."  looking back that was a really odd night.

that's kind of a shitty tip man

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2012, 09:06:18 PM »
ACCORDIN TO THE BOOK OF THE DEAD WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2012, 09:34:47 PM »

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 772
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2012, 09:49:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What's weird is the last girl I was seeing, I was doing her from behind without looking since I was laying next to her.

The next day she is acting weird, and I'm not sure why. Turns out I was putting it in her butt and I didn't �even realize. So she was annoyed that I just put it in there without asking, but she didn't say anything while I was doing it. She got over it but it happened a couple of times more. I would not be looking and she would assume I was intentionally going for her butthole and I would end up putting it in her butt without realizing. �It was surprising.
[close]

does this happen to be your girls butthole jgonzalez?
[close]

for real. how do you enter an asshole without knowing it? your answer could get a lot of priests out of jail.

Yeah, It really surprised me. No lube, nothing. Just dove in without lube. The very first time I had anal was with another girl in highschool, and she screamed with pain and said it felt like a knife was stabbing her.  But she recuperated for a second then I was able to finish.

Anyway, with the very same girl. I accidentally did that another time also, then figured out I was doing her in the ass so I rolled with it and came in her butt. It was nice. I used spit as lube also. It was nice.

I asked my friend that's gay, and a bottom, how to prepare the anus. Since the first time I did anal I got poopdick. Anyway, he says to go poop then shower to clean around the hole. I'm not sure about ass douching or what enema even is.

nothing's been the since same

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1581
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2012, 10:03:42 PM »
I mean the cool thing is you can practice on yourself.....

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2012, 10:39:59 PM »
Expand Quote
the actual act of analsex is not what is desierable for a man, its getting a girl to agree to let you put your penis in her asshole, after years and years of her being told it is wrong. so basically, its over rated.
[close]

A discussion I had at work once: What if chicks had two assholes, one you could fuck aside from the V and another she shat from. You'd still want to fuck her shitty asshole. My only incidents have been accidents, too awkward to bring up.

gold. well, actually bronze. or some kind of brownish yet valuable material.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2012, 05:47:18 AM »
Copper, go with copper.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2012, 07:10:07 AM »
a good gay friend of mine gets orgasms while his boy fucks him in the ass. according to him this must be an awesome thing to have.
need to find a girl who wants to use one of these dildos two persons can use, but I'm sure I'll bail out when this situation happens haha.

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2012, 07:31:41 AM »
a good gay friend of mine gets orgasms while his boy fucks him in the ass. according to him this must be an awesome thing to have.
need to find a girl who wants to use one of these dildos two persons can use, but I'm sure I'll bail out when this situation happens haha.

German
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1603
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2012, 08:48:56 AM »
I forgot, its all about ASTROGLIDE.

Fuck KY
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2012, 11:22:23 AM »
Expand Quote
  And no one has adoption scares.

[close]

ORLY?

Bryce don't pull this shit on me now. I told you, you can keep the little shit.

Sounds like someone didn't experiment much in college

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2012, 02:49:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

German

Hahaha.  Well said.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2012, 09:15:31 PM »

Dude, you don't even need to worry about finding a chill girl to figure out if that's your thing

got one of these?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2012, 09:26:46 PM »
have her relax
lots of watebased lube
one finger
two fingers
three fingers
more lube on your dick
insert slowly
have her push back onto your dick until she is comfortable with how it feels
slowly pull back about halfway out
have her again push onto your dick
at this point you should be able to start fucking her slowly building up speed
shoot your load deep in her ass and smile, fucking a chick in the ass is a good time!

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2012, 09:55:29 PM »
fucking a chick in the ass is a good time!

PS, k-y is theee worst. it ends up sticky more than slidey most of the time.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2012, 12:21:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
German
[close]
Hahaha.?  Well said.
haha, I just believe that 99,9% of us will never think about what they really want to do sexually because taboos and social boundries blockade sexual wishes and force us to think that you cannot do certain things. and a finger in a butt from a straight man is still seen as gay, which is seen as wrong. even people like the gipper, whose thoughts on politics and society are modern and open minded, can't deal with stuff like this. I have so many boundries in my head it's unbelievable, but I know that society, law and education are responsible for it.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2012, 12:54:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
German
[close]
Hahaha.?  Well said.
[close]
haha, I just believe that 99,9% of us will never think about what they really want to do sexually because taboos and social boundries blockade sexual wishes and force us to think that you cannot do certain things. and a finger in a butt from a straight man is still seen as gay, which is seen as wrong. even people like the gipper, whose thoughts on politics and society are modern and open minded, can't deal with stuff like this. I have so many boundries in my head it's unbelievable, but I know that society, law and education are responsible for it.

germans are known to be free thinkers.

sorry, that had to be. but i am 100% with you on that one.
maybe not with the "stuff up my butt" part, but with the "boundaries in my head" part.

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2012, 03:36:48 AM »
sleepypancakes, GAY! can I get some clarification? I was told by my cousin(who is gay), that the reason why anal sex is pleasurable for men is that the pitcher's dick rubs on the catcher's prostate? Is this true?

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2012, 03:56:14 AM »
Expand Quote
i  just had my first ever experience with this at 25. Ive never really been into ass play much, but i started on a whim with the new gf. fucking from behind, i just sorta popped it in there unannounced. not a great strategy, but she didnt really hate it. I wasnt super into it myself, but whatever try it all once right? When I pulled out, there was only a tiny fleck of poo on my dick. I flicked it off real quick, and went back to regular old boning. Thats supposed to be bad right? After a while, she ended up blowing me, and all i could think was ass to mouth, then atm, and then that one atm video with the weezer song "tired of sex."  looking back that was a really odd night.
[close]

that's kind of a shitty tip man

« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 11:17:30 AM by finknoos »

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2012, 04:12:51 AM »
hey Gay or sleepy, I have a question. It's kind of to do with the topic, but does having an Enema
help with your Large Intestines health?

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2012, 07:35:41 AM »
sleepypancakes, GAY! can I get some clarification? I was told by my cousin(who is gay), that the reason why anal sex is pleasurable for men is that the pitcher's dick rubs on the catcher's prostate? Is this true?
That is indeed what happens

hey Gay or sleepy, I have a question. It's kind of to do with the topic, but does having an Enema
help with your Large Intestines health?
I don't fucking know man. Ask a doctor