Author Topic: Anal Tips  (Read 8365 times)

Stoeipoes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Anal Tips
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2012, 08:54:32 AM »
For me anal is overrated. I tried it with 2 different chicks, both without a success. They didn't like nor did I. Just too tight or something. I prefer the pussy by miles. It's tight enough for me and it feels way better.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2012, 04:13:38 PM »
 My current girl likes it anal. She is the first that gave ass to me. Gotta say i was suprised that the ass is 9/10 of the times absolutely clean, a gay friend told me that and didnt believe him. Of course my girl has the weird habit (i mean didnt meet many people do that) not to wipe her ass but washing it instead with the shower thing. Furthermore if she hasnt shit for more than a day anal is not a good idea especially if your dick is long.

As for lubricants. Some ass lickin and spittin is enough but take it slow. Start with a finger for a minute then two fingers , dont go to three cause then you may not feel much when the penis takes turn, I mean check your dick width and stop before getting too close or exceeding that width with fingers. You can lick some pussy simutaneously.  Also check your fingers for poo, sometimes thats a lifesaver. It is painful at first so if you go fast the girl might get scared and quit in pain. Go slow and gently at first then get crazy. Rememeber that if a girl cums she is willing to do more than usual and get the opportunity.

After anal sex without condom clean your dick with something anti-bacterial, some friend had his balls swollen from that. I am fucking her anally no condom for 6 months and never happened to me, however i clean my dick every time after cumming.

Ps dont overdo it with lubricant or saliva cause then it will be slippery and very close to pussy sex.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 04:21:17 PM by Tufty »

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2012, 12:23:39 AM »
Expand Quote
sleepypancakes, GAY! can I get some clarification? I was told by my cousin(who is gay), that the reason why anal sex is pleasurable for men is that the pitcher's dick rubs on the catcher's prostate? Is this true?
[close]
That is indeed what happens

Expand Quote
hey Gay or sleepy, I have a question. It's kind of to do with the topic, but does having an Enema
help with your Large Intestines health?
[close]
I don't fucking know man. Ask a doctor

In that case, i don't understand straight anal. I've done it when my girl was on her period, it was aaaiiight.
On the other hand, gay anal sounds just dandy. if you're into it.

sophisto000

« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2012, 12:57:39 AM »
I've found that the chicks that you have to talk into it are only doing it to please you, but usually end up crying and stopping the whole thing. Mentally stoked on anal acceptance, sexually bummed as crying females typically aren't cool to helping you finish at that point. the one chick that was into it (which i knew ahead of time), started nice and tight but relaxed as we progressed leaving me hammering the hell out her loose anus. although, she knew how to work that anus when my time came, and there aint nothing like coming in a chick's* ass. and she had nipples like earplugs, you could twist and squeeze them as much as you like and they would pop back to normal.

*or maybe a dude's(?), ask GAY or sleepy pancakes....

Cosme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 507
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2012, 03:05:39 AM »