Author Topic: Jordan Hoffart  (Read 1279 times)

Spitfire4life

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
Jordan Hoffart
« on: November 08, 2012, 06:08:28 PM »
Dude's such a cool guy and he kills it.

Jordan Hoffart: Laser-flip Back-lip
Shot this from my ipod

Powell FUN Jordan Hoffart

Jordan Hoffart part in THE BONES VIDEO

I even met him one time and he gave me his hat.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

Tha J-train

• Rep: 2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Jordan Hoffart
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 08:21:58 PM »
I'm pretty familiar with this guy and I have to say I'm not surprised that he isn't more of a household name.  His skating is powerful, clean, fast, often jaw dropping, but his sponsor aren't the most relevant in skateboarding right now.  That's the industry, shit what can you do.  I could see him getting on real, independent, and vans and then boom.  People would know about his part about to drop months in advance as opposed to seeing a part he dropped last year thanks to a thread like this.  Watching him skate is a treat.  I don't like the term underrated cause I haven't heard anyone rate a skater lately.  So I'll say this, for how good he is, he's super underexposed.

Spitfire4life

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 05:13:38 PM »
I'm pretty familiar with this guy and I have to say I'm not surprised that he isn't more of a household name.  His skating is powerful, clean, fast, often jaw dropping, but his sponsor aren't the most relevant in skateboarding right now.  That's the industry, shit what can you do.  I could see him getting on real, independent, and vans and then boom.  People would know about his part about to drop months in advance as opposed to seeing a part he dropped last year thanks to a thread like this.  Watching him skate is a treat.  I don't like the term underrated cause I haven't heard anyone rate a skater lately.  So I'll say this, for how good he is, he's super underexposed.
Underexposed is a perfect term for him! He either needs to leave some of his current ones, or they need to start giving him more publicity, shit, with the whole Bones Brigade thing, Powell needs to start hyping him up now that Powell's in the limelight.

SUPERNAUT

• Rep: -70
  • suck it
    • Max Hates Your Favorite Movies avatar image
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 07:25:59 PM »
This dude is a constant source of radical skateboarding

maxhatesyourfavoritemovies.blogspot.com

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 10:23:09 PM »
At the same time powells backed him all the way through.....he could have easily been stuck as a Canadian man am for life.... Beat him in a high Ollie contest.....I think I was 23 and he was 11....

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 07:53:39 PM »
Jordan Hoffart is the new Paul Machnau.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 03:58:55 AM »
Hoffart has been a personal favourite of mine for years! he definately deserves more limelight, its cool that hes loyal to his sponsors but i would love to see him getting a proper hook up, real scooping him up would be a delight.

Spitfire4life

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 04:35:37 PM »
Hoffart has been a personal favourite of mine for years! he definately deserves more limelight, its cool that hes loyal to his sponsors but i would love to see him getting a proper hook up, real scooping him up would be a delight.
With the whole Bones Brigade documentary coming out, Powell has the perfect chance to give him some publicity.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »
Jordan is a great skater, he constantly looks like he's having fun. I think sponsor wise his aesthetic was more in line with the retired Powell brand that put out fun. But I'm still glad he's getting paid.