Author Topic: WTB Rasa Libre  (Read 6303 times)

sleepypancakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
WTB Rasa Libre
« on: December 15, 2012, 01:03:08 AM »
I'm a huge fan of Rasa Libre, always have been. Since it went under (again) I've been looking for some decks for the wall, maybe one last one to skate, and just various other shit. If you've got anything you're willing to liquidate for me, cause let's be honest, not too many collectors are greedily hopping on Rasa shit, let me know.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: WTB Rasa Libre
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 10:32:54 PM »
David, +1 for you sir, even though I don't know how I feel about giving "Action Village" my money I might have to for some Rasa goods

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 06:39:46 PM »
fuck it, it's only $35. it's not like they'd really be making anything off of it. plus, any board with Matt Field's name on it is more than worth that money to me.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 09:28:01 PM »
David, +1 for you sir, even though I don't know how I feel about giving "Action Village" my money I might have to for some Rasa goods

the warehouse is actually 20 minutes from where i live. besides being gay its a pretty cool place. they had a rvca signing a couple years ago and the whole team came. me and two friends were the only people who showed so i got to talk to leo for a half hour and then watch them skate the parking lot

midwestmiddleman

• Rep: -88
  • Pantheistprowler
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 12:14:18 AM »
fuck it, it's only $35. it's not like they'd really be making anything off of it. plus, any board with Matt Field's name on it is more than worth that money to me.
His nollies run $3.75 a pop.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 10:43:33 AM »
I thought Action Village went under two years ago, due to that Skate America thing, or whoever they bought?  Interesting. 

I still have this one, partially because I made a shitty coffee design in the grip one snowy saturday.  Old deluxe stickers behind the grip.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 08:43:28 PM »
skateamerica.com has some Rasa Libre stuff too.

The more I look at old Rasa graphics, it makes me want to start a skateboard company to kind of pick up where they left off. Rasa has been my very favorite for a long time, I wish they were still around. Skateboarding needs a company like that...

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 02:32:04 PM »
skateamerica.com has some Rasa Libre stuff too.

The more I look at old Rasa graphics, it makes me want to start a skateboard company to kind of pick up where they left off. Rasa has been my very favorite for a long time, I wish they were still around. Skateboarding needs a company like that...

dont do it!

I ordered from them 2 times. First time took over 5 weeks to get it (to an US adress). Second time (I was desperately after this board so I ordered from them again for some fucking reason), I didnt see shit for like a month so I tried to contact them. Funny enough, theyre unreachable. Somehow I googled their location and shit and got some extension number off another forum and got ahold of someone and cancelled the order.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 03:19:59 PM »
How's action village's reliability? And I was planning on swooping that ebay deck when my paycheck goes through tomorrow. Imo Rasa was one of those companies that should've blown up. They had great art direction, a fantastic team (both times) with guys like Matt Field, Reese, Omar+Dylan., Bryan Bothelo, Max Van Arnem, Nathan Porter etc etc and great quality boards and they were out of DLX. How they still aren't around today baffles me.

DJSoftspot

• Rep: 0
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 08:56:28 PM »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221183308141?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

...thought you might be interested in that.

I wish one was the shirt with the skull and flowers. I would definitely buy that shit.
I also have an old deluxe Rasa shirt that's a small and has gross armpit stains. Interested?

oldgoodburger

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 09:10:42 PM »
My friend bought a Rasa Libre off Action Village a few weeks ago and never got it. Turns out they shipped it to his neighbor, got it back but not before Action Village refunded him his dough. Pretty much got it for free, I was jealous.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 08:11:39 AM »

I wish one was the shirt with the skull and flowers. I would definitely buy that shit.
I also have an old deluxe Rasa shirt that's a small and has gross armpit stains. Interested?
Ha no you can keep that one. Is that Matt Field's ebay account? Those are brand new and in shrink and those DVDs didn't hit a ton of shops.

Plus I can't wear smalls or mediums being 6' 3" and it looks as if Action Village jacked Matt Field's board back to full retail.

DJSoftspot

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 07:46:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Ha no you can keep that one. Is that Matt Field's ebay account? Those are brand new and in shrink and those DVDs didn't hit a ton of shops.

Plus I can't wear smalls or mediums being 6' 3" and it looks as if Action Village jacked Matt Field's board back to full retail.

Uh oh, they're watching you.

Wouldn't be surprised if that is Matt Field's ebay with all those tree sculptures and shit

theloniousmonk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2013, 07:03:46 PM »
Got one of these track jackets in the closet, brand new size L. Interested?

DJSoftspot

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2013, 05:07:21 PM »
http://myworld.ebay.com/blackhawk1496/

This dude has a few o.g. dlx rasa boards, as well as some other cool stuff (tobin yelland print). pretty cheap too

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 06:03:47 PM »

This dude has a few o.g. dlx rasa boards, as well as some other cool stuff (tobin yelland print). pretty cheap too

hey sleepy, these are ending in three hours.  Four of them, 3 are still under $15.  Reasonable shipping too.  An Agah Guest board mint, just ended and it only went for $38.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2013, 09:18:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

hey sleepy, these are ending in three hours.  Four of them, 3 are still under $15.  Reasonable shipping too.  An Agah Guest board mint, just ended and it only went for $38.
Why the fuck was I not watching this thread. Goddamnit. Sorry dudes, on me. If anyone's got any other info on some rasa shit. Especially nate jones boards. Lemme know.

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2013, 12:36:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Why the fuck was I not watching this thread. Goddamnit. Sorry dudes, on me. If anyone's got any other info on some rasa shit. Especially nate jones boards. Lemme know.

I've got a Nate Jones Real board. You'd have to pay me a pretty penny for it though.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2013, 11:27:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

I've got a Nate Jones Real board. You'd have to pay me a pretty penny for it though.
Can I see which one just out of morbid curiosity?

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2013, 08:29:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

theloniousmonk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2013, 09:01:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I visited a girl in Chi who worked at AWH, and she had this board on the wall. So sick, I'd love to have that one

SOFT 7

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2013, 11:59:38 AM »
I think I have a bunch of large sized Rasa logo stickers buried somewhere if you're interested. different colorways too, I think.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2013, 08:33:30 PM »
I think I have a bunch of large sized Rasa logo stickers buried somewhere if you're interested. different colorways too, I think.
Can I see them?

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2013, 02:06:21 PM »
I'm in the process of going through boxes of older stuff and found a lot of Rasa Libre. I am a huge fan of Rasa Libre and really hope they get it going again. Here are some pics. I have at least 10 Rasa tees but haven't taken pics yet.

Beach Cruiser and Thunderbird when Rasa was still under DLX roof:

Two used RL boards. The Peacock was still DLX, the Koi was when they were on their own:

Large Stickers

Carry Bag

Nate Jones iPath

HaveFunSkateboarding

• Rep: 20
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2013, 07:01:24 PM »
I have some Rasa Libre stuff from the DLX days. A hoody that's in pretty decent shape, a SnapBack hat that fits like a real hat (not the trendy flat bill hats around nowadays, the bill on this one came pre-bent), stickers, a skated but in good shape Nate Jones (the red white blue thumb print graphic), and a NOS team board (butterflies on it, I love this graphic, it'd take a lot for me to let it go).

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2013, 09:45:28 PM »
I have some Rasa Libre stuff from the DLX days. A hoody that's in pretty decent shape, a SnapBack hat that fits like a real hat (not the trendy flat bill hats around nowadays, the bill on this one came pre-bent), stickers, a skated but in good shape Nate Jones (the red white blue thumb print graphic), and a NOS team board (butterflies on it, I love this graphic, it'd take a lot for me to let it go).

PM'd you.

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2013, 09:53:16 PM »
My favorite board I ever skated was a Rasa, but being a 14 year old kid at the time I focused it in a mad rage while it was still in good condition

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2013, 02:43:54 PM »
i got a brown rasa libre beanie, maybe a t shirt some where Pm me with your email and ill send you some photos if your interested

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2013, 07:05:36 AM »
bump, fully interested in any unskated Matt Field, Mike Daher, or Nate Jones boards, also the peacock feather board and the butterfly boards from when they were under DLX.