Author Topic: Palace - NIGGAZ WIT ALTITUDE  (Read 14955 times)

svilleantigo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 61
Palace - NIGGAZ WIT ALTITUDE
« on: December 25, 2012, 04:02:10 AM »
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:00:20 AM by svilleantigo »

Harem

Re: Palace - NIGGAZ WIT ALTITUDE
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 04:16:18 AM »
So good.

I was kind of hoping that was going to be a little sneaky clip of them introducing Benny Fairfax to the team. Next time.

Thelonious P

• Rep: -12
  • BracknellMassif
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 05:11:25 AM »
That massive kickflip!

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 05:20:08 AM »
 8)

Bertie

• Rep: 65
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 05:40:12 AM »

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 06:38:17 AM »
Chewy Cannon has such a great unique style. Sketchy but just ripping. Good shit.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

asakusa75

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 06:43:53 AM »
Seriously, Brophy ollied that bump to bar like it was a fucking curb. Holy shit.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 07:35:42 AM »
I was hoping for some Olly Todd footage, but I guess it's being saved for their full-length video. wasn't expecting Dill footage though! that was too good.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 07:41:09 AM »
very trill

kellen

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2012, 08:31:36 AM »
Dill footy was a pleasant surprise

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2012, 08:37:49 AM »
FOR WHAT EVER REASON...SKATING THRU THE STREETS OF LA JUST LOOKS FUCKING BORING... NYC PHILLY BOSTON IT JUST LOOKS SO MUCH SICKER..

BUT PALCE WINS !!!

UncleBobo

• Rep: 64
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2012, 10:00:48 AM »
ocho cinco

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2012, 10:23:52 AM »
are dill and brophy on palace? 'cause that'd be nice.

braxus

• Rep: -10
    • Amongdreams avatar image
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 10:45:38 AM »
freakwasclean.tumblr.com

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 10:47:38 AM »
A clip made by white dude with nothing but white dudes in the the clip named niggaz with attitude. And these dudes are garbage at skating .Lucien Clarke is clown for rocking with these dudes. But he's probably a "I'm not black I'm biracial" clown, anyway.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2012, 11:00:17 AM »
niggaz wit aLtitude*, and i can't get behind any black dude (i'm black) taking offense when people use the word "nigga" anymore. ride a train in new york. these little hispanic "niggas" will have you going crazy. they say it more than these black kids. shit's crazy, times are changing.

(ride a train filled with high school students and you're on the nigga train. everywhere you turn.)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 11:02:54 AM by Charles Smith »

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2012, 11:13:44 AM »

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2012, 11:25:14 AM »
Dude, you're a tom. It's not necessarily about being offended by whites , it's that black folks don't have any self respect. Jewish people would mainstreaming ike or hymie or any other Jewish slur become mainstream , even if they used it to address each other. These same non black people that say nigga will turn around and talk greasy about blacks. I live in la dude and the same Mexicans you see rolling around bumping tupac are the same ones that will shoot you for being black.

A lot of you negros have it confused, just because some white dude listens to rap or says nigga or whatever, does not mean they like or respect you, or black people in general. Most of the time, just like in this case, these dudes and those quartersnacks dudes are mocking black people, and you clown ass niggas actually cosign that stupid shit. Not only cosign it, but actually speak against a black dude pointing it out. Like you just did.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2012, 11:28:00 AM »
Dude, you're a tom. It's not necessarily about being offended by whites , it's that black folks don't have any self respect. Jewish people would mainstreaming ike or hymie or any other Jewish slur become mainstream , even if they used it to address each other. These same non black people that say nigga will turn around and talk greasy about blacks. I live in la dude and the same Mexicans you see rolling around bumping tupac are the same ones that will shoot you for being black.

A lot of you negros have it confused, just because some white dude listens to rap or says nigga or whatever, does not mean they like or respect you, or black people in general. Most of the time, just like in this case, these dudes and those quartersnacks dudes are mocking black people, and you clown ass niggas actually cosign that stupid shit. Not only cosign it, but actually speak against a black dude pointing it out. Like you just did.

no sir, just saying that (black, white and jewish people) made the word mainstream, and nowadays i just don't feel like it applies to me. maybe some other people do, but until they tell me to my face they'll get no shit from me.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2012, 11:37:28 AM »

by the way, nice harriet beacher stowe reference... but i wonder: is it possible for blacks to love only each other while ostracising everyone else they've grown up with? sounds more like hate to me. stay safe!

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2012, 11:37:50 AM »
A clip made by white dude with nothing but white dudes in the the clip named niggaz with attitude. And these dudes are garbage at skating .Lucien Clarke is clown for rocking with these dudes. But he's probably a "I'm not black I'm biracial" clown, anyway.

Mooney on Movies (The Last Samurai)

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2012, 11:40:55 AM »
I need to stop posting from my phone. It's supposed to say Jewish people would never let a slur for them become mainstream even if they used it to address each other. They demand a certain level of respect from other people.  If you called youR mom a bitch all day everyday, you would still feel some type of way if I called her a bitch.  But you're one of those we are the world colorblind niggas. this is what's wrong with niggas, no sense of unity or understanding of racism.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2012, 11:43:07 AM »
I need to stop posting from my phone. It's supposed to say Jewish people would never let a slur for them become mainstream even if they used it to address each other. They demand a certain level of respect from other people.  If you called youR mom a bitch all day everyday, you would still feel some type of way if I called her a bitch.  But you're one of those we are the world colorblind niggas. this is what's wrong with niggas, no sense of unity or understanding of racism.

breh. OBVIOUSLY it bothers me a little when non-blacks use the word. that's why i notice. all i'm saying is: tough titties. life goes on.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2012, 11:45:52 AM »

also, that's really funny, and i'm not being sarcastic.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2012, 11:47:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

by the way, nice harriet beacher stowe reference... but i wonder: is it possible for blacks to love only each other while ostracising everyone else they've grown up with? sounds more like hate to me. stay safe!
Hahahahaa first of all, who the hell is that. Secondly how is an oppressed people coming together to fight oppression a form of hate. Nigga talking about ostracizing. Hahahaha nigga we're the ones being ostracized.  I seriously doubt you're a black dude now.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2012, 11:49:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Hahahahaa first of all, who the hell is that. Secondly how is an oppressed people coming together to fight oppression a form of hate. Nigga talking about ostracizing. Hahahaha nigga we're the ones being ostracized.  I seriously doubt you're a black dude now.

because we're talking about coming together over semantics. i know that i'm nobody's nigger and i dare someone to treat me as such, or another black man in my presence. aside from that, fuck who says "nigga", i really couldn't fucking care less.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2012, 11:50:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

also: she wrote Uncle Tom's Cabin, which is where the phrase "Uncle Tom" originated.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2012, 11:55:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

because we're talking about coming together over semantics. i know that i'm nobody's nigger and i dare someone to treat me as such, or another black man in my presence. aside from that, fuck who says "nigga", i really couldn't fucking care less.

let me clarify, i really couldn't care less because EVERYONE says it. and we continue to put it in songs, inviting everyone to sing along.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2012, 11:56:24 AM »
COTG posting again. `tis the season.