Author Topic: Palace - NIGGAZ WIT ALTITUDE  (Read 14959 times)

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
Re: Palace - NIGGAZ WIT ALTITUDE
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2012, 03:27:37 AM »
So in a 6 minute clip they found a bunch of new spots in LA to skate and skated benches and tables differently. Sounds like a resounding success to me.

Also, everyone keeps talking about politic ripping off palace but how do you think $lave feels about palace?

Cameos were sick. Brophys definitely got one the best ollies.

Speaking of cameos I think greg hunt filmed some stuff in there?

On race: its just a bunch of kids trying to act cool and make their videos look cool. I dont see whats wrong with that.

Also the reason people call theotis super nice is because hes actually super nice. And also because of a clip odell did for altamont where he wouldnt say anything negative about any skater or person even if they sucked horribly. That couldve been kenny hoyle lizard king or elijah berle. The comment has nothing to do with his skin color and everything to do with how absurdly polite the dude is. 95% of people in general arent as nice as he is. You're the one making this about race. I also have no idea what point youre trying to make about shake junt.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2012, 04:07:41 AM »
This shit should've been called "NIGGA'Z' WIT OUT A SENSI HUMOR".

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2012, 04:26:41 AM »
things i've learned about racism and bigotry in this thread

- it's almost never ok generalize about people based on their race in either a positive or negative way
- the exception to the rule above is if your generalizing about how white people secretly hate blacks or making gay jokes
- it's never ok for a white guy to use the n bomb or any variation but cracka being used by a black man is not a problem and mexican kids are given a pass on the n bomb

blankbutbranded

• Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2012, 08:01:20 AM »
The clip is nice.

1 or 2 niggaxszk in here so the title is borderlined ok i guess.

But i understand the point of view of COTG...neggas need to stop the faccotte ganccsta nip attitude, that's a tru ccrip blocc game in the wess, shit aint no joke 4 da blacc peep whythe boi need to stop acct a fool.

steenz

« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2012, 09:14:49 AM »
it is Not Racist for white people to say nigga. it just isnt anymore. I say nigga to my black niggas all the time. it aint no thing!

UncleBobo

• Rep: 64
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2012, 09:32:35 AM »

Also, everyone keeps talking about politic ripping off palace but how do you think $lave feels about palace?

slave is taking notes

TENNSKATE

« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2012, 10:36:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

slave is taking notes

Huge fan of both. But if we're going there, Palace's design team should take notes from Ben Horton

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2012, 11:02:05 AM »

- it's almost never ok generalize about people based on their race in either a positive or negative way
- the exception to the rule above is if your generalizing about how white people secretly hate blacks or making gay jokes
- it's never ok for a white guy to use the n bomb or any variation but cracka being used by a black man is not a problem and mexican kids are given a pass on the n bomb
so you're saying that majority of whites view blacks as equal?
And you're also saying cracker and nigger are equal. 
Do you believe the black panthers and the kkk are both racist?
Do you feel whites have, and are still playing a part the oppression of blacks?
This is not to argue, I just want to see your opinion.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2012, 11:06:25 AM »
cant someone please think of the children?

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2012, 11:17:09 AM »
Most white people I've known don't give a fuck about what color your skin is. Rather, they pay attention to what you do and how you do it. I have certainly come across some racist white motherfuckers over the years, but they are, ironically, a minority.

Whites have, and some still do play a part in the oppression of black people. Anyone who doesn't believe that being a white male gives you some unsought advantages in American society is in denial.

The Black Panthers were protecting their community. I fully support their actions. Fuck the KKK in the ass with big black uncircumcised member.

I am not bothered by being called 'cracker' or 'whitey', or by the use of the n-word in rap music, but I will talk shit to any non-black person using it in front of me. I refuse to even to type it.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 613
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2012, 11:39:52 AM »

History and power structure makes one appear more tolerable than the other, though really none of it is okay.

For conversation's sake, I'm really not that bothered when somebody uses the term cracker or makes white generalizations. I'm more bothered by their ignorance than the insult. It affects them more than it weighs on me.

I'm not going to try to make a comparison of "cracker" versus "nigger," because I'm not black and can't make an apt comparison. I know that 99% of black people get pissed when anybody but them says it, (with an er or an a) so I respect that and avoid saying it.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2012, 01:21:07 PM »

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2012, 01:36:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
And you're also saying cracker and nigger are equal.? 

generalizing is like masterbating, everyone either does it or lies about doing it.

i'd guess that most intellegent white people don't feel superior to obama but do feel superior to a homeless black guy pan handling in the park. you can't tell shit about people based only on skin color. only an ignorant idiot would think that. i work building predictive statical models for hosptials currently. we use over 150 predictors. race alone can't tell you much of anything about a person. add religion, zip code, financial status, job title, level of education, religion and you get better results. add historical data about that person, gets more accurate. not everyone is a statistician but i think most rational intellegent people generalize in the same way as a statistician.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2012, 01:37:57 PM »
In London, some Jews call each other Yids while the Black Society of Lawyers try to get the term banned and Gareth Bale looks like a monkey.  Everything you know about racism in Palace land is backwards COTG.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2229166/Stop-fans-chanting-Yid-Army-face-police-complaint-Tottenham-Hotspur-told-act-anti-Semitic-songs-Society-Black-Lawyers.html

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #134 on: December 28, 2012, 01:58:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

generalizing is like masterbating, everyone either does it or lies about doing it.

i'd guess that most intellegent white people don't feel superior to obama but do feel superior to a homeless black guy pan handling in the park. you can't tell shit about people based only on skin color. only an ignorant idiot would think that. i work building predictive statical models for hosptials currently. we use over 150 predictors. race alone can't tell you much of anything about a person. add religion, zip code, financial status, job title, level of education, religion and you get better results. add historical data about that person, gets more accurate. not everyone is a statistician but i think most rational intellegent people generalize in the same way as a statistician.
hahaha you didn't answer any of my questions.  But moving along, do you feel most whites are intelligent?
In London, some Jews call each other Yids while the Black Society of Lawyers try to get the term banned and Gareth Bale looks like a monkey.  Everything you know about racism in Palace land is backwards COTG.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2229166/Stop-fans-chanting-Yid-Army-face-police-complaint-Tottenham-Hotspur-told-act-anti-Semitic-songs-Society-Black-Lawyers.html
I only skimmed that article but seems to me that those niggas are on some"if you would be bigoted to the them you would do it us shit"  maybe as a way to gain support for the rampant amount of fuck shit that goes on against black soccer players.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #135 on: December 28, 2012, 02:28:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
And you're also saying cracker and nigger are equal.?? 
[close]

[close]
hahaha you didn't answer any of my questions.?  But moving along, do you feel most whites are intelligent?

fair enough. it's hard to you answer your questions because they don't really make sense from my world view but here's is my best go.

do you feel most whites are intelligent?
- i think most are smart enough to know that it takes more race to know something about a person

- i think for most people race isn't enough to make an opinion

- i think they are both silly. maybe cracker is a little sillier though because it sounds kind of cute. like you could have a dog named cracker and it would be a cute name. infact my dog is named biscuit but it could just as easily have been cracker. i'm actually suprised that a better slur hasn't emerged. however, the one i'm more familar with is yank as i wasn't raised in the us. i was called yank when i lived in australia, it didn't bother me except when the person who called me a yank spit on me (happened several times), then it bothered me. you ever have someone bigger than you call you n to your face and spit on you? now that sucks. i'll take an idiot with stupid opinion over that actual abuse any day of the with.

- i honestly don't know enough about the black panthers to say eitherway. i'd guess that they did have some generalizations about whites that wouldn't fair to well in todays over pc world. kkk, obviously racists in any time period.

- did you not notice that the president is black? i don't feel that anyone is oppressed in the us. but i was raised in 3rd world countries so i view anyone that lives in the states as being extremely lucky (take a look at the india thread). if you live in the ghetto, you are a hell of a lot closer to the states than immigrants that come from all over the world and build lives for themselve. if a vietnamese family can figure out a way to migrate all the way to the us and build a life for themeselves then why can't a person that lives here alread? do you really think that people don't get hired based on race? i haven't had a single professional job that only had white people working there. my current team has indian, jewish, chinese, chez. you really think they would not hire a black man if he had the skills? that's about the last thing we could care about. finding good people is hard as fuck. that's why we are flying them in from europe and india.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: December 28, 2012, 02:59:12 PM »
Haahahaha.  I appreciate your honesty.

asakusa75

« Reply #137 on: December 28, 2012, 05:59:33 PM »
cant someone please think of the children?

I feel that this would have been a very appropriate ending point for this whole thread, a point where we could have all just walked away.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2012, 02:02:51 PM »

« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2012, 03:26:20 PM »
Chewy fucking rips!!!!!!!!

codithou

• Rep: 41
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2012, 07:56:35 PM »
http://newsone.com/2114168/quentin-tarantino-roots-inauthentic/

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm finished.
What a stupid writer.

"Just because you pay Black people a lot of money to say ?nigger? a lot of times on camera does not make you an authority on what rings true about slavery."

Anyone familiar with Tarantino knows he is fuckin obsessed with researching topics before he writes a film about them. It would be safe to bet he knows more about slavery in the U.S. than a lot of high school history teachers so if he's saying something is inauthentic, I'm inclined to take his word on it.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2012, 08:15:31 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahaha of course you would. I love it. Niggas don't see it. They never will.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2012, 08:27:26 PM »

- did you not notice that the president is black? i don't feel that anyone is oppressed in the us. but i was raised in 3rd world countries so i view anyone that lives in the states as being extremely lucky (take a look at the india thread). if you live in the ghetto, you are a hell of a lot closer to the states than immigrants that come from all over the world and build lives for themselve. if a vietnamese family can figure out a way to migrate all the way to the us and build a life for themeselves then why can't a person that lives here alread? do you really think that people don't get hired based on race? i haven't had a single professional job that only had white people working there. my current team has indian, jewish, chinese, chez. you really think they would not hire a black man if he had the skills? that's about the last thing we could care about. finding good people is hard as fuck. that's why we are flying them in from europe and india.

Obama being black does not make us a post-racist society, regardless of what anyone says. And actually, es people aren't hired because of their race all the time. There are numerous sociological studies where two duplicated resumes are sent to companies with the only difference being that one has a name from the 10 most common white names and the other has a name from the 10 most common black names (they even controlled for gender) and the white names are contacted for interviews in a much higher number than the black names. The individual companies you have worked for might not be racist or prejudiced, but that does not mean the corporate sphere at large is not.

tob.1

• Rep: -17
  • Box Trill.
« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2012, 10:19:15 PM »
tl;dr this thread.
But regardless, clip was rad, dill and brophy guest tricks made it.

SheepShagger

« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2013, 03:27:47 PM »
I know a lot a black dudes want to believe that, but everyone white person I've noticed that participates in any type of so called "black culture" has always done some fuck shit towards black, or they come with a certain arrogant attitude within that culture.

You come off as the type of person, who would say a black man in a suit and tie is betraying his culture.

hadouken

• Rep: 54
« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2013, 07:19:56 PM »
Expand Quote
http://newsone.com/2114168/quentin-tarantino-roots-inauthentic/

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm finished.
[close]
What a stupid writer.

"Just because you pay Black people a lot of money to say ?nigger? a lot of times on camera does not make you an authority on what rings true about slavery."

Anyone familiar with Tarantino knows he is fuckin obsessed with researching topics before he writes a film about them. It would be safe to bet he knows more about slavery in the U.S. than a lot of high school history teachers so if he's saying something is inauthentic, I'm inclined to take his word on it.

He researches films, as in he watches a shitload of films and cherry picks the best scenes/setups/payoffs. I really wouldn't treat him as an authority on race, history or culture. He's got a great knowledge of films, but I struggle to imagine how you can even compare 'Roots' to 'Django Unchained' with a straight face.

He and Spike Lee have got beef, so it all has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Oh, and I think it's a fucking stupid name for a video. Maybe not offensive, just stupid and unoriginal to boot.
&& lives to fuck the tits off new mums

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2013, 07:28:49 PM »
hadouken