Author Topic: Antuan off deathwish?  (Read 25454 times)

Hairy Ballsagna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 32
Re: Antuan off deathwish?
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2012, 10:12:12 PM »
Expand Quote
how the fuck is punk ass trapasso going to get footy out of him when andrew reynolds cant even get the guy skating.
[close]
see because trapasso actually parties and still does his thing i could actually see that being a motivator to twuan because he's going to get faded regardless and if he's actually getting baked with some dude thats getting clips and smoking just as much as he is I think it could motivate him in a way that Reynolds in the sober van could not.

Ya, cuz there's no one else on Baker or Deathwish that party and still get footage.

otis shredding

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2012, 11:33:46 PM »
pretty sure he's on bathsalts

seamoose

• Rep: 12
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2012, 12:23:56 AM »
heard a rumor that eric fletcher was already kicked off of LE for going to cali to skate with sinner and nick and wasn't able to impress. Got sent right back to Iowa

zoltan

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2012, 12:33:14 AM »
heard a rumor that eric fletcher was already kicked off of LE for going to cali to skate with sinner and nick and wasn't able to impress. Got sent right back to Iowa

fuck it that blue heady kid makes up for him, that kid is fucking GNARLY

tob.1

• Rep: -17
  • Box Trill.
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2012, 03:04:01 AM »
Hoping that Dennis Durant gets on LE too.

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2012, 04:34:36 AM »
Personal problems affecting skating is fucking pathetic. It's not like these guys are Lawyer's or Doctors...Film a fucking clip a month is what Reynolds asked.

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

imgne

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2012, 04:45:28 AM »

Currently getting flow, but I'm gonna assume you already knew this ;)

PsychOut

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2012, 04:53:00 AM »
only a matter of time before Windor James gets on LE too

TrainWreck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2012, 05:25:59 AM »
Personal problems affecting skating is fucking pathetic. It's not like these guys are Lawyer's or Doctors...Film a fucking clip a month is what Reynolds asked.

i could not agree more. I am backing the "no footage/not really working" -> "no paycheck"-thing.  There are not a lot of people out there, who have the luck of getting paid for something they really love and dedicade their lifes to.

I really hope 2013 will be year of "get me some footage or leave" ... considering the amount and need of webgnar this might really work!

I mean there are almost 30 "Weekend Warriors" and even lizard manages to get a couple of lines and clips ... if twuan cant get his shit together besides twittering his ass of ... i dont care anymore.

StimCoCruzer

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2012, 07:02:54 AM »

http://espn.go.com/action/skateboarding/blog/_/post/8415403/life-extension-nick-trapasso

in this interview it sounded like trap star wanted fletch to stay out there. when did you hear said rumor?

would love to see some new fletch. saw something a few months back - switch front noseslide kicklip to switch lookin good too.

StimCoCruzer

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2012, 07:06:20 AM »
how the fuck is punk ass trapasso going to get footy out of him when andrew reynolds cant even get the guy skating.

well since LE only updates their site like every 2 months, it doesnt look like they are too strict about it. course thats fun for the riders, but that kind of work ethic probably won't last in todays economy.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2012, 07:44:12 AM »
LE wears braces

micky682

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2012, 07:55:11 AM »
He's all over the LE riders instas. It seems like he became a pile though, saw some footy on youtube and wasn't impressed. He wasn't skating his usual stylish tech just doing kickflip and ollie to fakie.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1959
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2012, 08:08:09 AM »
The only other company to support a pile like Antwaun. His place in the skateboard industry will never not marvel me.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2012, 08:08:49 AM »
loved that chubby mexican kid

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2012, 09:21:46 AM »
that fucking sucks. i hate to say it but he really tied baker/deathwish together nicely in a weird way.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2012, 10:15:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Currently getting flow, but I'm gonna assume you already knew this ;)

He should be getting way more than this. Dude puts out amazing parts.

Also, nothing wrong with antuwan on LE. Itll be interesting to see a whole video from them. If they can pull off a full length and it meets everybodys expectations its basically smooth sailing for LE for the next like 5-6 years.  Im always down to see new companys and crazy aesthetics. Especially when everybody else is playing it safe and clinging to the big companies. Just do it right. 

StimCoCruzer

« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2012, 11:03:15 AM »
i agree. i think a lot of people have high hopes for LE. hope they don't blow it.

LE GET A VIDEO SOON!

Riverside

• Rep: -33
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2012, 11:54:59 AM »
Deathwish hasn't given him a pro board in almost 2 years.
Would be nice to see some new stuff out of him.
go skate, get footage, then maybe a pro board
Sooner or later the Karma always end in your fucking face

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2012, 12:21:19 PM »
dubstep is just soooo wack

im not that into 3-6 or chopped and screwed music either, but ill take it over that shit anyday

hopefully they just stick with the ambient creepy music from the promo

mds

• Rep: 3
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2012, 12:26:13 PM »
dubstep is ok, compared to some music in taht last Real video

era

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2012, 12:50:37 PM »
Trepasso likes money.  Antwuan WILL sell boards within the next little while at least.  Trapasso is doing with Antwuan what Cons did with Pappalardo.  Sell products with the name, then when the name doesn't sell anymore, bye bye.

zoltan

« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2012, 01:18:45 PM »
Trepasso likes money.  Antwuan WILL sell boards within the next little while at least.  Trapasso is doing with Antwuan what Cons did with Pappalardo.  Sell products with the name, then when the name doesn't sell anymore, bye bye.

except pappalardo's name was still selling but they decided to kick him off and not pay him a dime for the countless pairs of his shoe sold

LE will be a great company if they can produce footage/photos. (some better graphics wouldnt hurt either) but i know plenty of kids will buy there boards

ruiner2

• Rep: -25
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2012, 02:11:35 PM »
Fuck it, Im rooting for LE. It might just be insane enough to work.

AfterEight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2012, 02:20:09 PM »

i gotta ask... (this is my screaming voice) What the fuck do you know?
What the fuck do you know?

Shut your god damn mouth and get out of here.

jexe

« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2012, 02:22:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i gotta ask... (this is my screaming voice) What the fuck do you know?
What the fuck do you know?

Shut your god damn mouth and get out of here.

im with you!, ps your avatar is sick, i only noticed that powerslide after watching the section 2 or 3 times,

polyethylene

• Rep: -3
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2012, 03:00:50 PM »
hes done

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2012, 08:16:44 PM »
i seen twuan at the diamond store working and hanging out today on fairfax.  Yes i said working like ringing up a sale.  Maybe hes trying to get his shit together. Dude went through some tough shit alot of drama with his family his father passing and what not.  Prayers to that dude.

ZEBRA

« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2012, 08:59:42 PM »
i seen twuan at the diamond store working and hanging out today on fairfax.  Yes i said working like ringing up a sale.  Maybe hes trying to get his shit together. Dude went through some tough shit alot of drama with his family his father passing and what not.  Prayers to that dude.

That's the type of shit I never hear about. Doesn't give him a pass to pile out or nothin', but it makes his situation understandable.

Good to hear he was working. Hopefully he is getting his shit together.

LazyEinstein

• Rep: -138
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2012, 11:59:14 PM »
I want to see one more teflontwuan part before I die. PLEASE none-existent God.. I am begging you
because canadian skaters have no personality and the only people who will buy the boards are there friends and mom