Author Topic: Tony Hawk on Indy  (Read 10671 times)

sleepypancakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Tony Hawk on Indy
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 06:26:04 PM »
All of you are doing it wrong

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2013, 06:58:35 PM »

I like Thunders, Indys and Theeves all the same.  I don't really care which I run as long as I swap out the bushings with Bones Hards. Ace's are on my list to try out since I have heard good things about them but word is that they turn about the same as the Theeves. 

The Theeve full titanium trucks are great.  They last a helluva lot longer than aluminum trucks especially if you are grinding a lot of rough concrete, which typically gets me down to the axle pretty fast. 

Shufflessss

• Rep: 34
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2013, 08:18:18 PM »
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

A.J.K.

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2013, 08:21:03 PM »

doublesteveburger

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2013, 11:07:52 PM »

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2013, 11:13:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I like Thunders, Indys and Theeves all the same.  I don't really care which I run as long as I swap out the bushings with Bones Hards. Ace's are on my list to try out since I have heard good things about them but word is that they turn about the same as the Theeves. 

The Theeve full titanium trucks are great.  They last a helluva lot longer than aluminum trucks especially if you are grinding a lot of rough concrete, which typically gets me down to the axle pretty fast. 

The titaniums look and turn a lot like Aces too....

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2013, 12:06:08 AM »
ladder stall looks pretty crazy, excited for this
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 04:33:52 AM »
Am i the only that doesn't rock with bones bushings? Them Shorty's Doh Dohs...

doublesteveburger

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2013, 07:39:22 AM »

which ones do you prefer? i'm more of a blue, used to be a white or black till i realized that's regular and i'm not twelve anymore.

Groshua

• Rep: 0
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 08:39:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

which ones do you prefer? i'm more of a blue, used to be a white or black till i realized that's regular and i'm not twelve anymore.

Yellow Doh Dohs that are shredded to shit, but I still rock them.

Snowman

• Rep: -21
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2013, 01:32:39 PM »
Its sick that Tony Hawk still goes for it, but does a nigga that rich even need a truck sponsor?
He probably did when he was a lot younger and that's probably why he would promote them like this.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2013, 01:41:07 PM »
Thunders are the best people

pandarelated

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2013, 02:26:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

never tried the full on theeve TIh.. but i have some Tiax.. they turn nothing like aces.. nothing else our right now. that i am aware of. .turns like aces.. that said. i liked the Tiaxs. but skating some indy 11 149s right now that i am really liking. really stable, yet turny.. though not ACE turny.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2013, 07:53:07 PM »

im probably lying

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2013, 08:37:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

never tried the full on theeve TIh.. but i have some Tiax.. they turn nothing like aces.. nothing else our right now. that i am aware of. .turns like aces.. that said. i liked the Tiaxs. but skating some indy 11 149s right now that i am really liking. really stable, yet turny.. though not ACE turny.

I found the Tiaxs to be similar to an Indy....the Tihs felt even more squirrelly so I compared them to ACEs which I've just tried other peoples boards....I like the no slip axels....I can't say they are grossly lighter than any other truck nor do I think they grind way better....they don't wear down though....they just get kinda scratched up....

imgne

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2013, 04:55:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I like Thunders, Indys and Theeves all the same.?  I don't really care which I run as long as I swap out the bushings with Bones Hards. Ace's are on my list to try out since I have heard good things about them but word is that they turn about the same as the Theeves.? 

The Theeve full titanium trucks are great.?  They last a helluva lot longer than aluminum trucks especially if you are grinding a lot of rough concrete, which typically gets me down to the axle pretty fast.? 
[close]

[close]

[close]

I found the Tiaxs to be similar to an Indy....the Tihs felt even more squirrelly so I compared them to ACEs which I've just tried other peoples boards....I like the no slip axels....I can't say they are grossly lighter than any other truck nor do I think they grind way better....they don't wear down though....they just get kinda scratched up....

In the small sizes the TiH weight difference compared to most trucks isn't too noticable, but try 5.85 TiH's compared to any other truck of its size and you will notice the difference right away.
If you only grind metal coping the trucks will never wear down, the original concept of the TiH was to improve griding qualites when grinding crete, in which they will wear down eventually.
As much as you shouldn't be waxing up anything with metal coping, you dont need to with TiH's trucks whatsoever and if you are having to wax shit, your obviously not skating fast enough!

256 Ply

• Rep: 22
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2013, 03:01:16 PM »
Full part:

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2013, 04:55:55 PM »
wasnt he part of the tracker click? are they still beefing? is it 1987 all over again?

MrMojoRising

• Rep: -23
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2013, 08:10:43 PM »

chowder.

• Rep: -11
  • falcon stomp your face first try...bitch
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2013, 05:04:01 PM »
that was the best thing i have seen for a while. super gnarly and indy is the best.
skate or whatever.