Author Topic: WANTED: Old Altamont 2006-2008 Items (shirts, Hoodies, Tapestry Banner, Etc.)  (Read 4791 times)

ALABAMAMAN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -196

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

most L/XL 60$

Q4inn

• Rep: 1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

most L/XL 60$

Sorry man, I'm not really interested in any of those.  I've got a friend who collects too though and I'll see if he's interested.  Regardless, thanks for your time.

Q4inn

quinn, i sent you a pm.

I'm sorry man, I didn't get it.  You have to type "Q4inn" instead of "Quinn".  Or you're welcome to email me and I'll likely get back to you sooner too.
[email protected]

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
pm sent
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

• Rep: 12
quinn!!!!!!!!!

Q4inn

quinn have you had an STI test latley?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
Got these. All in large.

This weird camo/paint one in green and red:

and a bunch of others that I don't feel like searching out and posting right now.

Q4inn

Got these. All in large.

and a bunch of others that I don't feel like searching out and posting right now.

I PM'd you, I'm interested in all of them, and quite possibly any other shirts you can find.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
Sent you an email.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

anyone else think its a coincidence that quinn and queer are both 5 letter words?

EDIT: quinn is gay

Q4inn

anyone else think its a coincidence that quinn and queer are both 5 letter words?

EDIT: quinn is gay

el oh el. 
man, you're so good at fucking with people.  congrats man,  you must feel so cool.

thanks, i think i'm okay, other people are better, i dont feel that cool

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
no ur pretty good, dont let quim bully you. i think he may be a bot actually
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Q4inn

Got these. All in large.

Hey man, you still interested in selling these?

e.d.

• Rep: 65
 8)

`

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
I've been scouring the internet all morning and can't seem to find any old droors gear. I will pay hard earned money and sex to look like a professional skateboarder from 1995.

My pm's work fine.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 610
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Quinn I changed your name. Did you get my PM? Let me know if you want it changed to something else.

Q4inn

Quinn I changed your name. Did you get my PM? Let me know if you want it changed to something else.

Hahahaha, thanks so much.  "Quinn" or "Q4inn" would be preferred, but anything that helps me receive PM's is greatly appreciated.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
Ice nine- you got my PM right? I'm still down, $5 a shirt.

q4inn- respond to my PM asap.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

kookedoutlurk

• Rep: -14
Had a bunch of old altamont gear brand new but you didn't answer my pm so I thought you were ignoring me. Just donated it to goodwill instead.

Q4inn

I really hope you guys are all fucking with me... because I havn't gotten your PM's.  Bobby may have fixed the PM issue, try PMing me now.

Q4inn

Had a bunch of old altamont gear brand new but you didn't answer my pm so I thought you were ignoring me. Just donated it to goodwill instead.

Wasn't ignoring you.  I wasn't receiving PM's, as I explained multiple times.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
Expand Quote

[close]

I really hope you guys are all fucking with me... because I havn't gotten your PM's.  Bobby may have fixed the PM issue, try PMing me now.
Who is fucking with who? I sent pm's to both. Don't pretend like I'm some sort of idiot, I send these things back and forth all the time. My guess: fake account, claiming he wants something, then when people get all excited and PM him to try to make a deal he's all like "No man, I never got your PM! Try sending it again! Or, if you want, give me your private e-mail address and access to your facebook account and we can make a deal."

Sure dude. Thanks. I bought a bunch of stupid fucking altamont shirts from Ice nine that I planned to flip to you, since you guys had so much bad blood.

Nice work troll, you fucked me. Fuck you too Ice Nine. I wouldn't be surprised if "q4inn" was just some name made up by ice nine to entice people to buy his stupid bullshit altamont gear.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

go fuck yourself quinn, you've ruined my day like 3 times now!

Q4inn

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Who is fucking with who? I sent pm's to both. Don't pretend like I'm some sort of idiot, I send these things back and forth all the time. My guess: fake account, claiming he wants something, then when people get all excited and PM him to try to make a deal he's all like "No man, I never got your PM! Try sending it again! Or, if you want, give me your private e-mail address and access to your facebook account and we can make a deal."

Sure dude. Thanks. I bought a bunch of stupid fucking altamont shirts from Ice nine that I planned to flip to you, since you guys had so much bad blood.

Nice work troll, you fucked me. Fuck you too Ice Nine. I wouldn't be surprised if "q4inn" was just some name made up by ice nine to entice people to buy his stupid bullshit altamont gear.

Jesus christ man, noone's fucking with you and noone's calling you an idiot.  I bought stuff from Krookedjuice with absolutely no problems because he emailed me.  I'm not receiving PM's!  If you cared enough to look at the post above, a moderator now changed my name to "QuinnMintrup", that's likely why I never received it.  Regardless, why can't anyone just email me or add me on facebook like I asked?  Why is that so difficult?  I'll still likely buy stuff from you, but email me or add me on facebook, I AM NOT RECEIVING PM's.  I still don't even believe that Ice Nine had anything, considering one of my friends on the board tried to contact him too with no response.

Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Facebook.com/QuinnMintrup

Also, what the fuck am I going to do with the knowledge of your facebook URL...? I can almost understand the email thing, that's why I offered my facebook as well.

Also, "69", fuck off man, you're a fucking loser.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
pm sent.